Suicide with body annihilation?

Suicide with body annihilation?

OP wants to destroy his body entirely.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/11/17/us/yellowstone-man-dissolved-trnd/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Show the body

use one lava

Find some fine gentleman online who’s willing to eat you whole.

Jump in to an active volcano.

im 44yo and obese with no sexual experience

is there a map with currently active volcanoes?

What about nuke tests or some death ray like instruments?

Gun. Time will destroy your body anyway.

Go to North Korea

would prob shoot myself while jumping into a crater

>Get a job with heavy machinery
>fuck osha
>????
>profit

Show it user, don’t tease it to us.

build yourself a huge egg cutter where you fit in.
of just rent a large old wood chipper and jump in

Go roll off a sea cliff near a very populated beach.
Bonus if you can find one near a hill, to use as a
downhill runway for takeoff. Aim for the rocks, even
more bonus if there are seagulls, or worse birds,
circling above, looking for food. Best case scenario,
you get launched off, and then curve toward the rocks,
slamming hard and instantly killing you before an
audience of innocent families. Your asteroid-like
impact would immediately alert nearby seagulls, who
will race over and begin feasting upon your body.
Envying the spectacle above, maybe some sea lions
(popular in my area) would come on over and gobble
a gibble of user. Thus, you’d not only annihilate your
worthless body, but it’ll be like a trapeze artist gone
daredevil, only to fail and become obese. This is your
final act as an artist of wondrous performances.

We are in the presence of a legend

You shouldn't kill yourself but if you really feel the need to, jump off of a really tall building. You're making it so the crime scene cleanup crew can pay the bills, you aren't adding to gun related deaths so liberals can use it to push their bullshit, you aren't traumatizing your family like you would if they found your hanging body after 2 weeks, and cutting is for faggots.

i want a fast death without leaving a functional body that could be abused or whatever

That's my plan
Good on ya, m8

Im don support the suicide idea

But if i would i would make it so it wouldnt even seem to be a suicide. So unusual and packed with wierd details the cops would look for a murderer. They would publish 3d simulations of what could have happened, and i would wrap my personality into a wierd context, leaving evidence i was propably a secret agent of some state or something.

Of course death could be messy too, with defence marks all over, shot once, stabbed, fuck. Trace of polonium in my tea at the table. Then ive masked myself to look someone else and all this happens in a wierd country. U know.

You still shouldn't kill yourself though, call someone, get some help, get your life straightened out

its not only over for me at this point, it never even began tbh

Yep. Depression / suicidal thoughts are mostly caused by unbalanced neurotransmitters. Go see a shrink. It is treatable.

t. someone who've been there

Yea just forget the suicide thing. Start using amphetamine, its fun, fucking crazy and you get your weight off no time + social bonus. No meth, the regular shit. And ecstacy, what to lose if your going to jump off a building?

Fireworks, user. Fireworks.

Only way to do that is a controlled anti-matter reaction. Good luck with that.

Well maybe today is the day it finally starts

Jump in one of the pools in yellowstone. They couldn't find any trace of the last guy that fell in

>pretty shitty way to go though

One friend of mine, Heisenberg also had no life once

or just fucking dig into the supervolcano and fuck up half of the u.s

just do a 30 day water fast. Afterwards you're either going to feel like new or you just won't make it
either way it's win

I'm ok with this.

best seems to be the jump of a skyscraper, but if you can try to jump in an active volcano rellay try it.
last thing: spent your last dollars on a flight to Mecqa with a bomb belt and before exploding their just shout something scary or ironic

Like Rabka uhalla?

jump infront of a train?
climb a pylon and touch the wires would cook you from the inside

also depending where you are from try driving as fast as you can into area 51 while live streaming it

or if you are black just go into a police station

allahu akbar brother
these guys will show you the way

this isnt GTA user, nice points tho

This. You could be the first martyr of mecqachan.

>wear burka
>hide pepe mask under it
>secretly put on, then rip off burka
>"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
>run to shitstain mecca
>"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
>with finger on suicide button utter your last phrase
>"Also, the game"
BOOM
>you are now the icon of a religion of greasy neckbeards and weebs
>REE be with you
>and also with you

Why do you want to die so quickly? Why don't you just start smoking weed or if you don't like that, take vicodin or something? I guarentee if you don't like one, you'll like the other and you'll enjoy the Hell out of the "fuck it... just lemme do drugs" sort of experience.

moar info!

Find a volcano, jump in, feel the heat

what about like a heroine overdose. OP might have to take a lot if he's actually that huge but if you do it right you won't even know what hit you

Amphetamine 6 months intense or 1 year and the obesy problem is gone

Scratch that, take advantage of the fact that LSD research is super restricted in the US. I bet you'd end with some kind of finding if you died as the first person to take a whole gram at once

well i mean like, i'm saying maybe he should hold off on suicide and just try to enjoy himself somehow. And by that, I mean, with drugs lol. I mean, why not, right?

eh, yea but I mean, if he's already super overweight, I don't think something like clen is going to be good for his heart. But, hell, what do i know

user is correct on all statements

get a flight to south korea
try to cross the DMZ videotape it you make it great you get arrested anyway and probably shot with a tank or eaten by wolves you dont make it meh you got blasted by an anti air gun or a landmine

either makes a mess and shows us a rare glimpse of nk

cnn.com/2016/11/17/us/yellowstone-man-dissolved-trnd/index.html

Really don't do it though. I've been down that road and I'm now very glad I didn't pick the quick ending. Sure life sucks ass now but just bite the bullet and hire someone to help you lose weight. You'll get laid, you'll have a good 30 years of fun, then you can go out on a cocaine bender when they threaten to put you in a home
>alternateendingunlocked.mp4

cmon you fat bastard. you're big, so what? your social skills need work, who's doesn't? you havent gotten laid yet, some people horrible accidents as kids that leave them paralyzed from the waist down. they never even get to masturbate.

Listen. I'm not saying you shouldn't complain. I'm saying youre wasting a chance to get the kind of life you want because you're scared of failing, and that's why you want to kill yourself. You just want to skip to the failure bit and be done with it.

Living takes practice and mistakes and more cringeworthy moments than anyone can count, and with the right kind of shitty math, it could be considered a net-loss. Life isn't about what you've done or what you'll do. Its about what you are doing. Right The Fuck Now.

You've done this before, declared committing suicide on a message board. The sympathy didn't work and the suicide didn't happen. Now's the time to make your reality something different. This shit isn't a dress rehearsal.

get up, wash off. do something you normally don't do.

no more nuke tests, not even by the shit skins

go to a Holocaust museum and explain to people how the Holocaust is fake and made up by the Jews

pretty much a massive service to your fellow Sup Forumsrothers

plus before you go you could get a loan for the flight cause fuck the banks they aint getting it back

bonus points if he wears a hitler outfit?

u remind me of this

yes

Not OP, and I know it's treatable, but I live in the U.S.
I don't have any medical insurance, after child support I make less than 8K a year, and tomorrow I have a court date for being unable to pay child support.
First, treatment costs money, money I don't have, and second, if I get commited or something like that, the support money I owe keeps rising.
I'm sinking and I don't see many options.

this sounds neat

im 510lbs rn and have multiple disorders from getting bullied bc of my size and akwkwardness on top of dealing with physical pain.

Drugs are def an option thanks! But what I need more is social support. Its hardto find a girl,