Absolutely based

This little motherfucker right here.

abc30.com/politics/9-year-old-banned-from-making-america-great-again/1369027/

>"He knows more than I do. He knows more about this election than I know, it's kind of embarrassing. You know, like are you smarter than a third grader kinda thing. But he is just very adamant about his beliefs and his rights. He wants to be a politician that's his goal," said Angela Hoffknecht, Logan's guardian.

>He already has the shirt and tie down, and practices speeches about Trump on the playground.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tinker_v._Des_Moines_Independent_Community_School_District
aclu.org/tinker-v-des-moines-landmark-supreme-court-ruling-behalf-student-expression
oyez.org/cases/1968/21
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

God bless him

Good. Fuck that kid and fuck his stupid faggot parents.

Top lad

What's the matter? Don't want America to be Great Again?

Huh, wow.....

You some sort of faggot?

Ovens at 616 degrees

You have to go back

Get a load of this cunt

Where can I send him a letter?

But he doesn't have parents...

You have to go back

This. He needs to know he's not alone.

I present you this patch in recognition of your services

Like how little Mexican girls were fucked by the Spanish conquistadors?

Nice trips

Don't tread on me.

This kid doesn't know rat shit from rice krispies. he's just parroting what the faggot adults have been telling him for the last year or so and it's easy to manipulate this sorry piece of fucking shit into going for Trump solely on the fact that all he knows at his age is that kid life is tough and in schools black kids are bad because stupid fucking adults (WHITE INCLUDED) blew up the goddamn education system and fucked up parenting laws so that things just ended up that way and he's accepting the blame being put on Jews, kikes, Hispanics, illegals, the Chinese, the blacks, North Korea, and Marilyn Manson, women, Madonna, Metallica, anything that isn't directly related to the representation KKK/Nazi faschist ideologies. To be fair it's not his fault he's a fucking jackass but he IS a part of the dark side now. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. Tell him fuck the hat, we got a nice pointy one with a shiny robe for you.

(((Howard Ginsburg))) Elementary School

every time

Don't worry guys, he's just mad he hasn't gotten his daily dose of dick.

Why can't I post?

beat me to (((it)))

>adults arguing with a 9 year old
>adults picking on a 9 year old
>adults attempting to stifle the creative output of a 9 year old
>adults who are not the child's parents touching, dressing and undressing him while in a state facility (school)
>adults alienating a 9 year old
>a 9 year old being smarter than the entire faculty at his elementary school

Based kid is based, he needs a GoFundMe, I'd personally donate at least one semester at an Ivy worth of tuition money to see this child grow up to be a politician.

You need at least 20 points.

Careful...

EU banned hate speech, lad

When kids bully a transgender boy for wearing a dress, the school administrators confront the bullies, they don't blame the dress that the boy is wearing.

When kids bully this boy for wearing the Trump hat, rather than confront the bullies, the school administrators blame the hat.

How old are you?

>"I still want to keep my hat. It's not the hat that draws attention, it's just my personality that the other children do not like," said Autry.
>Autry
>Autism

Stop role-playing. This is autistic.

this kid has my respect.

Thirty Three.

New to Sup Forums?

>Don't tread on me
youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs

What do you consider new?

if this kid was preaching about Hillary or Bernie, you would be like his parents are oh so wise, tolerant good parents....

people like you leftists are disgusting, if you can't accept it when someone goes against the grain and truly believes in it for better or for worse.

Seriously why are people attacking kids for having different political viewpoints.

it's just pathetic and sad.

I've never been so close to killing indiscriminately all my life. Every single video, every single comment, just keeps pushing me further. I cannot believe you commie fucking pukes think you're not going to die. It's unbelievable, the unrepentant arrogance - are you actually attempting suicide?

I've killed in war, I will do so again. I will kill again, and again, and again. If you're not willing to kill for what you believe in, you better stop right now. Once it starts it will only finish when people like me have decided it is finished.

>muh KKK

why does this dead, irrelevant group keep getting the blame? have they started the lynching again?

Progressive trash are unable to properly identify threats. This is nothing new, as demonstrated by any daily visit to Sup Forums

>if this kid was preaching about Hillary or Bernie, you would be like his parents are oh so wise, tolerant good parents....

Nope. Hillary is a sorry sack of shit just like Trump. Bernie seems like he's got less toxic waste flowing out of him than the other two so that automatically rules him out of this fucking psycho circus.

I'd think the same of him if he was endorsing Hillary.

>seriously why are people attacking kids for having different political viewpoints.

I'm attacking this kid because he doesn't have a valid political fucking viewpoint. It's such a contradiction. Kids aren't old enough to make major decisions on so much shit like smoking, drinking, quitting school, all sorts of shit but SUREEEE when they endorse my candidate for the presidency, WHY SHOULDN'T HE? does his opinion not matter? it's not like he doesn't know what the fuck he's doing right? 9 year olds really have enough life experience to decide important shit? How could I be wrong?.

Bottom line is he doesn't know what the fuck he's doing. No need to run around school stirring shit up when his fucking opinion isn't worth stirring shit up for anyways.

I wish.

How long have you been here?

I've always been here

Dude you are producing TOP PASTA mate -attacking children fucking kek

Be careful, you might get a visit from authorities for posts like that. Save it for when you hear about the first politically-charged murder of this election, which will inevitably be committed by a commie.

>Sup Forums condems attacks on children

Unless they happen to be in gorilla pits *cough

ZOZ. I missed that fucking post.

Will he be the God Emperors first Primarch?

Are you the same completely retard from he "kill 8 dudes in history" thread?

Why are you doing this? Please stop.

Just because you were an average moron reading Goosebumps in 3rd Grade doesn't mean that this kid has to be brought down to the lowest common denominator.

>straya has to tell someone to stop posting

This is not funny, this is serious.

not gonna lie but you should seriously off yourself

>I've killed in war

I've been there too so I'm used to having people try to kill me. Suck my dick faggot. You like it when people talk shit right. That's why you're voting for Trump right. Fuck you. I hope your fucking head explodes you faggot PTSD wishing piece of shit. Come on. You can't handle the bantz? What's the matter? You only like it when Trump does it. EXPLODE. TIME NOW SOLDIER.

Diagnosis: autism

He will lead the newly established Space Marine chapter "The Deporter Lions" in cleansing America of the unclean, the heretical and the illegal xenos (aliens)

You might need to see a psychiatrist.

Did some shrapnel tear through your brain, perchance?

Alright look. I'll stop being stupid but what exactly is so shockingly ridiculous that I've said so far?.

Is it that you guys don't consistently blame everyone except yourselves? do you not throw the blame on blacks, jews, and illegals, as well as Hispanics for immigrating period?.

Is it that I said this kid doesn't have enough life experience that he can't make a rational decision yet on what candidate he thinks should be selected?.

What was it I said that was so crazy?

Nope but almost did a couple times.

I know a good doctor.
Lives in Argentina and goes by the name Josef Mengele.
I am sure he can cure him.

The way you type is indicative of severe mental illness or just overall retardation.

Autism speaks

You are missing the point.
Of course it is just a child, but there is no reason for him to get bullied, because he wears a Trump hat and likes politics.
He can not vote anyways.

I am sure when you tell us why you support a certain candidate, that there is someone out there how will disagree with you, based on his life experience and self interest, which might be completly different than yours.
At the end of the day a kid wearing a Trump hat should not trigger you that much.

SEND THIS TO THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN

>GET TRUMP TO FUND THIS KIDS EDUCATION BIG TIME

DO IT FAGGOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#OperationLogan has just started

kek has spoken

Yeah, but here's the thing. Kids still need basic level education. By definition they're not prepared to know enough yet for the real world. This being said they should be assumed to lack any sort of full understanding of adult focused discussions and topics. Now I'm not saying the kid doesn't know ANYTHING and can't learn quite a bit. I'm saying he can't develop a full rational decision based on the same information as any other adult which makes sense why he can't vote. But this semi-accurate or at best attempt at making a valid choice should not be allowed to stir up trouble in a school environment since it's not even valid to begin with.

I honestly think the transgender thing in school is fucked up too. I think if you're born a boy then that's w hat you are. If you're born a girl that's what you are. If you think you're a different sex than think it I suppose but very simply you will use the bathroom that reflects the sex on your birth certificate.

If the kid wants to wear the hat in the street fine, if he wants to wear it in his house or to the store fine where the problem is his parents problem. Don't make teachers get into this kind of mess for someone else's kid. They've got enough to do without having to stop arguments about this kids opinion that may most likely be just what his parents are teaching him anyways without him even having any real comprehension.

Sure he has a freedom of expression and freedom of speech but just like anything else there ought to be rules to certain places as far as what you can express and what you can't for the good of everyone. Same reason an adults shouldn't wear a "I dislike police" shirt at a courthouse. It's about the senseless provocations that can easily be held to expressed at a more suitable place and time.

You typed all that. Haha, you'll never get that time back... here's your (you), faggot.

>4H4TRLLy
4 Hillary
Your id checks out.

>why are you still here

>don't tread on me
>wanting rules regarding our freedom of speech and expression

This fucking guy

One could only hope to have a son like this.

how can we meet this kid so we can adoctri... I mean educate him on the art of politics?

>too young to drink alchohol
>too young to have sex
>too young to drive
>too young to voice his political opinion

>old enough to be transgender

get out

>your autism skill has increased by +5

This is the Supreme Court Case that ruled what the school is doing as unconstitutional:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tinker_v._Des_Moines_Independent_Community_School_District

aclu.org/tinker-v-des-moines-landmark-supreme-court-ruling-behalf-student-expression

oyez.org/cases/1968/21

Seriously, this is actionable.

Yeah that are some valid points.
But when wearing a hat is too much for a teacher to handle than it is quite sad.
A school is a place where you get confronted with different ideas and to silence that kid, because it is unplesent to deal with the situation is also not the right way.

Dr. Katz was such a good show.

FOLLO ̨̟̲̙T̜h̴e̤̙̞ ҉͓̹̱̠W͞a҉͇̗l̜̟ͅl̷̩.
̸̫̺͖̙̼Z̴͎̗̝̤̮̤̮A͍͍̜͎̣Ḷ̖̫̭G̷O͔̤͙̪̺̺͖!̙̻W YOUR DREAMS?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ̨̟̲̙T̜h̴e̤̙̞ ҉͓̹̱̠W͞a҉͇̗l̜̟ͅl̷̩.
̸̫̺͖̙̼Z̴͎̗̝̤̮̤̮A͍͍̜͎̣Ḷ̖̫̭G̷O͔̤͙̪̺̺͖!̙̻ NOT IN MY WORLD KIDDO. YOURE A WHITE MALE.

>4H4TRLLy
>TRLL
C'mon guys, it's even in his ID

Down the hall and off the roof

it really was

also home movies

he's a jew btw

>(You)
>ID: 4H4TRLLy

shill4hill confirmed.

I'm aware, also voiced characters in Bob's Burgers and Archer.

>But when wearing a hat is too much for a teacher to handle than it is quite sad.

Well. Seems to me like school the way it without introducing him and his hat are already too much for the teachers to handle. It is sad.

>A school is a place where you get confronted with different ideas

It may have used to be like that.

It's been a while since I have been out of school but from what I hear it's terrible. It can't even imagine the horror stories that adults only hear about why a parent would even allow their child to wear that to school. Sure he has the right but it might not be smart.

Pastebin that clickbait shit kikensteinberg

All it was is child abuse by his father.

I can't believe your ID is a combination of Hillary and troll, wtf are the chances lmao, great work yet again lord kek.

spoted the tainted skin filth

This is fucking unreal!

How is an American citizen not allowed to wear a piece of campaign merch belonging to the Republican nominee for POTUS?!

Where the fuck has America gone?

I guess somebody went to their tolerance reeducation training.

RESPECT

He's being picked on by the fucking beaner kids.
Great country you've got there America. Hurry up and conduct Operation wetback round 2.