Music is Too Politically Correct

If I hear one more Twenty One Pilots song I'm going to off myself. What happened to quality music? People hate on shit that Lou Reed did just for saying things like "colored people" not even taking into account the times that the song was released. Music is becoming so watered down, which is the exact opposite purpose of music in my opinion.

youtube.com/watch?v=Uy0PNpdTwBQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nky4me4NP70
youtube.com/watch?v=0VKcLPdY9lI
youtube.com/watch?v=m-CKVr6Z1Tw
youtube.com/watch?v=98AJUj-qxHI
youtube.com/watch?v=eBJHqU5_6jU
youtube.com/watch?v=FWkCtZx2dyw
youtube.com/watch?v=8CPlF-IEkXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oMGgi4VhfQo
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1Khr45wT4o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whats wrong with twenty one pilots.
>saw them live
>took hot chick to go see them
>enjoyed unique and clever music
>got blown afterwards

There are a lot of Musical elitists on Sup Forums that will tell you you're a degenerate if you don't listen to Bach on repeat.

There has always been political conscious music and shitty popular, lowest common denominator music that appeal to popular trends.

I really can't think of any good post-2000 band who are on the same levels as the likes of Lou Reed, Talking Heads, The Doors, Slint and Radiohead. It's mind boggling.

And don't say Arctic Monkeys because they're shit.

WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME

TO THE GOOD OLD DAAAAAYS

GOODOLDAYS

I saw 21 pilots last summer with my sister. I'd never heard them before but I really enjoyed the concert!

I'm going to search them on YouTube right now!!!

You're joking, right? Music is an industry, and the most successful products are always going to be the least offensive.

At least we didn't live through the 60's and the wave of soft-ass antiwar music all over the place.

I really enjoyed this one!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=nky4me4NP70

>At least we didn't live through the 60's and the wave of soft-ass antiwar music all over the place.

IT AIN'T MEEEE, IT AIN'T MEEEEEEE

True point
beach boys is a good example

I want a return to the wholesome degeneracy that was the backstreet boys, spice girls and the like.

Modern pop music is all niggerbeats and skinny hipsters with pretentious "thoughtful" music. It's cultural terror and i pity folks who have to work 8 hours a day in some shit warehouse listening to syndicated radio shite.

It should be a crime against humanity

Not to mention, walk on the wild side is about a tranny prostitute. Lou also dated at least one, named rachel

>Trips checked.

You are being very selective. You have a massive back catalog of good music to cherry pick, whereas with modern music you have so much currently going on that you have to actively sift through. 'Classic Rock' is pre selected for the best, but at the time there were tons of artists putting out crap all the time. Forty years from now I am sure people will preselect the good music from today and similar complaints will happen.

By the way, Lou Reed fucking sucks

>he doesn't listen to the purest pop group out there.

youtube.com/watch?v=0VKcLPdY9lI

youtube.com/watch?v=m-CKVr6Z1Tw

>What happened to quality music

Nothing, you just need to look for it. Velvet Underground was unknown during their active years.

>60s
>Zeppelin
>Sabbath
>The fucking endless list of hard rock bands
>soft-wave
Jusg because your only perception of the 60s is the Beatles and the Beach Boys doesnt mean everything in that decade sounded like that, faggot

Lou was a good old New York liberal jew, but politically correct he was not!

I miss his cranky old ass these days...

were you not alive during the Iraq War or something? It was the same shit but without the musical quality.
>DYAWANNABEANAMERICANIDIOT

what about radiohead

>he doesn't think rap is in a worse state
>fetty wap

I mostly blame Sup Forums for this shit. Sup Forums is one of the most leftist boards here that is on the same level of faggotry as Sup Forums and /lgtbxyz/. They unironically listen to hipster shit since it's underground, and the only popular music they listen to is from tween shit and rappers since they such intellectually people who dindu nuthin.

Yeah, that board is pure cancer. Too many gays.

ching chang chong shang shong xiao xiao dong ping? i fucking hate moonspeak

Just enjoy the eye candy famalam

can't you just go to amsterdam for a handy from the candy?

why idolize something that looks no different from the massage parlor whore?

youtube.com/watch?v=98AJUj-qxHI

this is not my beautiful house

this is not my beautiful wife

Amsterdam is shit m8. German FKK clubs is where its at.

Music today is convenient musically illiterate shit packaged into 3 or 4 minutes with a chorus every 30 seconds so people can understand through mindless repitition.
There's plenty of contemporary classical that's worth a listen, but the last good era was the Impressionistic period.

>pleb doesn't worship pet sounds
Get out

tru tru. hamburg was way more fun. fuck yeah reeperbahn.

youtube.com/watch?v=eBJHqU5_6jU

word, there's one close to the Belgian border in Brüggen which i visit every 3-4 months. Just a nice sunday of good food, drinks and beautiful women. 60 euro to get in with all you can eat and free drinks (soda and beer) and 50 euro for 30 minute fuck,100 for an hour. 25 extra if you want to cum in her mouth and another 50 extra if you want to fuck her inn the ass.

2010 Sup Forums was the best.

Also if you dont listen to hip hop just because it's made by blacks you are a fucking idiot.

Nailed it. Pop music sounds like TV/radio commercial jingles now

youtube.com/watch?v=FWkCtZx2dyw

Sup Forums is a faggot thread too. It's the worst of all boards together with Sup Forums

blacks =/= niggers
I can enjoy some rap/hip hop, but it's a small list desu.
youtube.com/watch?v=8CPlF-IEkXQ

Fucking rap babies. People with names like Most Definitely and Jizzy Tissue call themselves as "artists". Rap has never made me feel anything. It's just too self-absorbed. Sorry my opinion doesn't count i know.

I agree with you. But loosely speaking what about these guys - Audioslave, Jack White, Gary Clark Jr.(nigga needs to polish his playing), John Frusciante (dem druggy-n-tasty layered reverse guitar tracks) and RAMMSTEIN(uber besten)?

youtube.com/watch?v=oMGgi4VhfQo

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1Khr45wT4o

>west coast

Thats where the degeneracy started. East Coast is best.

Frusciante really knows his instrument, he's a favorite of mine, I can't stand the other wank superstars like satch and that egomaniac Swede though, I forget his name.
Devin Townsend comes up with some great stuff too, very dreamy and layered, full of echo/reverb/room dynamics and stuff.

>I'm trying, I'm trying to sleep
>I'm trying, I'm trying to sleep
>But I can't, but I can't when you all have
>Guns for hands yeah
Do it fgt

Shouldn't you be getting bombed?

So the first thing that they see
That allows them the right to be
Why they follow it?
You know, it's called BAD LUCK

>sjws BTFO by Lou Reed before they were a thing

Have you listened to Pet Sounds or Endless Summer addition sign nigger?
>iron and wine
My nigger