I am dating an asexual girl. It is the most liberating relationship I've ever had. AMA

I am dating an asexual girl. It is the most liberating relationship I've ever had. AMA.

Do you do any sexual things? Do you kiss? Does it get awkward when you pop a boner while cuddling?

do you feel sexually satisfied?

Does she let you have sex with other people?

r u gay?

>Do you do any sexual things?
We haven't yet. It's only been about a month.
>Do you kiss?
Often. Actually, more often than in my prior relationships.
>Does it get awkward when you pop a boner while cuddling?
It was really awkward at first, especially in retrospect as she waited until like week in to tell me. She was very reserved about cuddling until then. Now, I don't even worry about it if it happens because she doesn't even care.

I'm sure it is liberating... You're free to jack off anytime.

How old are you? Are you thinking about having kids?

I mean, no, but she isn't completely repulsed by the idea of sex like some others, so it's just gonna take some time for her to be comfortable enough. It's almost like a contract with give and take more defined in the relationship.
I haven't asked and haven't even desired anyone else. If I did she'd probably be offended.
No. 100% straight. I have a lower sex drive than I did when I was 20 (I'm 30), but I'm not queer in any way or at all myself asexual.

The only way it's liberating is if she let's you fuck other women

There is some truth to this. She doesn't care.

Though I've been in other relationships that got to that point.
I'm 30 and yeah eventually I guess.

>been a month
>haven't had sex yet
Yeah sounds real liberating you fucking retard

Obviously we have differing definitions of the word liberating.

is she a virgin

if so this is fine

if not you are being had

See, I couldn't deal with that. I have human urges, and sex is one of them. If a girl decides she doesn't want sex, that's her decision. For her to knowingly and forcefully deprive me of sex, just because she doesn't want it, is wrong.

My current long term gf has a VERY low sex drive. I could count on one hand how many times we've had sex in the last 3 years of our 5 year relationship. Occasionally (maybe once or twice a month), I'll have sex via a swingers site just to get it out of my system. She has no idea, and it has no bearing on our relationship. In fact, I'd probably have broken up with her if I couldn't get any.

She's perfectly happy, I'm perfectly happy, we're getting married in 2019. I bag it every time and get tested after each encounter, so it has precisely zero effect on her, and most of the women I meet are doing the same thing, so there's no chance of her finding out (plus I ensure several degrees of separation and use a fake ID).

1 month isnt that much time you idiot

name of site?

Fabswingers

She's had some sexual experiences but is a virgin.

>For her to knowingly and forcefully deprive me of sex, just because she doesn't want it, is wrong.

This is where I'm getting at that it's actually liberating. I don't care that she doesn't want sex, because I know it has nothing to do with me and isn't motivated by any negative emotion in our relationship or anything. She has no ability to "withhold" sex; she simply has very rare occasional interest in it mostly for the purpose of keeping a good relationship.

There's some weird comfort in knowing that your partner won't ever use sex as a weapon because they literally are unable to.

>asexual

Now, im not a biologist or a women's rights activist, but isn't this literally biologically, physically, emotionally, and mentally impossible?

I have trouble myself in agreeing that it should be treated as a sexual orientation, but that's generally what it's considered to be.

Unless you're being very literal and referring to asexual reproduction, in which case, yes. Obviously.

Man, it must be amazing to have such a waste of time and money at hand.

Low quality bait is low.

That's understandable. If you have a low sex drive yourself, I can totally see why that would be liberating. I'm the opposite, I have an enormous sex drive, and being average looking with a pretty poor personality, I feel lucky to have the relationship I've got.

My gf doesn't use sex as a weapon against me in any way, she just doesn't do 'that' kind of intimacy. I'm 99% sure she doesn't even masturbate.

Is it true that asexual people don't have to eat or drink?

>If you have a low sex drive yourself
I did say that somewhere else. I fully agree that this is somewhat of a prerequisite in the first place. If one falls pretty far on the other end of the spectrum (towards being hypersexual/a nympho) it almost certainly wouldn't work.

You're probably joking about this but dear God does she not eat or drink much at all. It worries me at times.

I mean kudos to you but fucking my girlfriend almost every-time we're together on top of having a regular healthy relationship I feel is more liberating than getting a boner while cuddling and knowing I'm not going to have sex...would get annoying real quick

Nope, another asexual here (male)

if pee is stored in the balls how do women pee

Another asexual here, (male tho) any questions?

Super liberating to everything but your penis.

I don't really get boners from cuddling anymore.

The whole revelation was sort of a shock at first, but I guess I'd say don't knock it 'til you try it.

They don’t

My ex was asexual. She was nice and gave a shit about me so I didn't really think too much of it. All I gotta say is shit gets boring. She wasn't totally turned off on the idea but she never wanted to go 3rd base, pretty much stuck with cuddling, hand holding, that kinda thing. As far as I know, she's still single to this day.(This was about 4 years ago.) Wonder why.

Since I can keep jerking off without any repercussion, isn't it moreso?

I mean, most guys feel like they don't get enough sex in most relationships after the initial heat wears off, and then the woman gets pissed when they start jerking off again. It's almost like I've just skipped ahead a bit but have the perk of her not ever being pissed.

What did I even read here

I won't at all rule out the possibility that I just get bored, but again, that can happen in any relationship.

I didn't frequently have sex before I met her and if we broke up I wouldn't likely seek out sex but having sex is a decent perk of being in a relationship...she truly doesn't have any urges? like if were to initiate she wouldn't get turned on in the slightest?

I would highly recommend not getting married.

>biologically/physically
hormonal/brain issues
>emotionally/mentally
trauma/taboo, possibly from molestation or heavy religious background

frigidity is an unfortunate thing, it sounds like op is trying to fight it, but accepting that they have a problem is the first step

I got a question, is that the “asexuals flag”?
And if so how come everyone got a fucking flag these days

>she truly doesn't have any urges? like if were to initiate she wouldn't get turned on in the slightest?

I didn't understand the first part of your post, but to answer these questions, she only gets urges to please her partner, not to do the sexual acts for their own sake.

Yeah, it's what I got when I googled asexual. I also think it's dumb but couldn't think of a better related pic.

I dated an aesexual girl for 8 years. We got along great in every way except sex. I really loved her. But I just couldn't handle the no interest in sex thing.

None of these are the case with her. Her hormones are all at normal levels, she has no brain damage, she was raised upper middle class with no (serious) religion and wasn't molested.

yeah, it sounds like she just has a really low sex drive, but got caught by the fad

good luck

If she's Asexual, does that mean she's able to reproduce with herself and create offspring? If not, she isn't Asexual, because that's how asexuals reproduce as they lack sexual organs. She has a vagina, therefore, she's meant to reproduce sexually.

see

I wouldn't say that out of the cards. She's only 23.

I still stand by my general assertions re: sex being a lower priority in relationships.

saying that I understand not needing sex but if I'm in a relationship with someone I'm going to expect sex...if you're not having sex you're practically just glorified friends lacking that form of intimacy would minimize the growth of a romantic relationship as i feel sex brings you closer with one another...just hanging out a kissing can only last so long

but if she has urges to please meaning you guys can have sex if you wanted due to her urges to please you?

>but if she has urges to please meaning you guys can have sex if you wanted due to her urges to please you?
Yeah. She's said effectively that.

Imagine buying/baking your girlfriend a type of cake that you don't like, just because you like/love her. Apply the same reasoning to sex.

that's*

I see your point and its you're relationship won't question you more about it but you should be chillin if she's willing to meet you in the middle at some point.

I get your cake analogy but I wouldn't spend the entirety of our relationship buying a cake I didn't like but then again maybe I would. Good luck OP best wishes

I appreciate your words user.

forgot quote

in theory the cake grows on you and you end up sort of liking it, if it never does that things usually go... sour

Thanks for the reaction gif

I don't see your logic. There's no necessity in the cake growing on me if my sole purpose in making it is to make her happy.

Similarly, she doesn't need to gain interest in sex in order to do it anyway if her only goal is to make me happy.

>asexual
dating

>getting maried to a low sex drive bitch

Enjoy your divorce soon faggot

>judging people for personal preferences
>replying to threads soliciting questions with bait

ohyou.jpg