Hey i need help from you guys...

Hey i need help from you guys, so my fag cousin went into my room while his mom came over and dumped all the shit from my counters into my fish tank. And there where a fuck ton of copper coins in there and i hear that copper is toxic. Is he gonna dead? And what can i do. I would do a water change but he dumped all the water conditioner into it too so im fucked on all fronts. And i gots to wait for someone to be able to give me a ride because epilepsy is a bitch.

Lets have a moment of silence for all of the broken and harmed things.
>rip 200 dollar fit bit
>rip computer mouse (posting from mobile because of this)
>phone charger
>fish food
>several knives that are now stained and rusted
>phone charger
>megalodon tooth that is now cracked and damaged
>a shit load of old rare coins that are now tarnished (i also kept some fuckin adderall in there and rip that, i took most out so it didnt fuck the fish even more)
>water conditioner
>plus several other small things that dont matter much.

Pic related this is the fish at stake

Also rip 32gb flash drive with windows 10 on it. And here is a incomplete gathering of all the shit that got fucked.

How would dropping a megoladon tooth into water crack it if it was real.
That thing survived millions of years of erosion and being tossed around with rocks in the waves but being dropped into a foot and a half of water spelled it's end?

Kill the faggot

I think he was fucking around with it before that give me a sec ill post a pic

I would without hesitation, but the fag aint here no more.

Seconding this. How old is your cousin and did he get the shit beat out of him yet?

Also the carbon in your filter removes copper. Do a big water change when you can but the fish shouldn't die overnight. Some scaleless fish are sensitive to copper but not cichlids iirc

Suggest a road trip of some kind or a walk in the woods and then kill him slowly

I think he did more chipping than cracking, the area that seems broken used to be there.

His mom (my sister) was with me so i didnt beat the shit out of him then and there but she beat the fuck out of him and i lended her my leather belt and taught his ass what a good whippin is.

Sorry forgot to post pic

Hell yea found a old ass mouse.

Good. Fish bro should be fine if it all wasnt in there for too long. A lot of antifungal medications for fish actually have copper in them

Maybe that'll do it. If that was THAT rough then maybe the little cunt learned lesson. How old is he btw?

Ok thanks for the heads up, u was planning on a big water change but the fag also threw all my water conditioner into the tank too so that is shitty.

Wouldn't that make him your nephew, not your cousin?

The little cunt is 5, and yea it was pretty bad but not fuckin too bad. Leather belts hurt like a bitch to begin with.

If it's any consolation the water conditioner might help destress the fish too
If the fish food made the water murky id do like 10% of the water with tap so ammonia doesn't kill him overnight
Pretty fish btw. I've been away from mine for 3 months with my mom doing water changes so I'm expecting the worst when I get back

Copper is toxic to shellfish, others will be fine

Oh shit sorry im a retard.

Also put water in a bucket and leave it overnight, the chlorine will evaporate

Ok thanks i didnt know if the fish food would be bad or not so ill get that done when i can.

pull your cousin to the side and tel him he did wrong. if he doesnt understand then lock your door. rip fish. kill cuzn

Yeah, unless your water has a ton of chlorine you can put 10-15%, I used to do 25% daily straight from the tap with a beta, heat went out one night and he died from the cold

Hi OP,
copper is toxic but it's not as bad as it sounds, a lot of aquarium treatments have copper sulphate in

snail killing treatments contain copper

if you get it out quick it''ll probs be fine

if you want to do a water change, you can probably get away with not using water conditioner however if you leave the water to stand for some hours a lot of the chlorine and shit will evaporate off anyway

- 3 years in aquatics

This. As well as any invertebrate for that matter. The copper in pennies isn't going to hurt anything.

Sounds like a plan dan

Thanks, and i do have snails in the tank. Should i get them the fuck out so they dont stink it up when they rot.

Well shit this may work out in my favor, i had the detritus worms and they look nasty so maybe this will kill em off.

if the coins weren't in there long they'll probably be fine, if there's high copper though they'll be first to go

If your tank is a big enough size and you buy fair amount of stuff some aquarium stores will deliver stuff quickish or do emergency tank visits. Might be kinda pricey, my friend used to just do it when he was bored at work for tips but it might be worth calling and asking.

Also after you clean your tank there is invertebrate kill stuff that should kill the worms but (supposedly) doesn't hurt fish, but you can't use it if you have crabs or shrimp

Kill him.

Yea there was a shit load of coins and idk how long but it was probobly somewhere between 20 and 30 minutes.

How can you get that wrong? Fucking Amerifat.

How have you not beat the fuck out of him?
doesn't fucking matter what the mom thinks, this little fucker needs discipline.

Ive heard of it but never got around to it because i dont care too much. The only time you see em is when the gravel gets fucked with, but my fish fucks with the gravel and makes mounds and shit so they come out pretty often.

You must have done dumb shit when you were 5, dont be so fucking dense. Beating kids is how you end up with wife beaters and bullys for children.

Jack Dempsey cichlid, I had cichlids for years. I love them.

It takes a lot to kill fish

You can just fill a bucket or a large container with water and put the fish in it... It would be fine for days, but you wouldn't take that long anyways.

I never used conditioner on my fish, but I had a functioning ecosystem... He'll be fine in just regular water. Take out the pennies or whatever and wash the tank

Also, how do you have snails with cichlids? Cichlids love playing and eating snails. I

Yo OP you should be good dude. Jack dempseys are tough as fuck. I spilled a bunch of michelada in my SA cichlid tank and my jack dempseys were still rockin. Just do a water change and let your carbon do the rest

you could get a bigger/better bottom feeder that would take them out. I had a little red claw crab that killed pretty much everything but the fish in a tank I had. Just don't get attached to the cute little assholes, they like to escape and die somewhere random

Sell him into slavery to pay for what he destroyed, and send 5% of the earnings to the Global Fish Foundation.

get a new cousin

why would anyone do that? Even if they are 5. Poison the retard, he is no good anyway.

Mister fish looks cute user