Can we have a non-Sup Forums, non-racist discussion about why black women are SO fucking physically unattractive?

Can we have a non-Sup Forums, non-racist discussion about why black women are SO fucking physically unattractive?

in a a non-Sup Forums, non-racist way, this image is fucking hilarious

not true

Reminder of the competition

why would you disprove your own point posting that shit?

LoL..."Non-pol, non-racist" ....followed by a blanket statement and a obviously unattractive black female pic.

Fuck off, dipshit

fuck u OP

bruh that's a b b w

>I don't want facts
Well off you go retard

nice way to say unattractive whale

dont know just picked a random webm from my blacky folder.

The only attractive black woman is one who looks like a white woman or is mixed. The lowest 20% of white women look better then the middle 80% of black women.

see happens all the time.

ok, equally vile.
now show me a black girl as attractive as any of these. i'll wait Oh and remind me why Asian countries like Thailand have managed to pull themselves out of third world status by way of whoring their girls, but that any attempt made by Africa has failed.
Black girls look like SHIT.
Not even gonna say that black dudes do, girls seem to like them, but black girls? Holy fuck, they're surely a dying breed

Has a lot to do with the "culture" the jews have bestowed upon them.

They are told to be unfit because excercise is to much work.

They are told that they have to be whores or shake that ass all day because they have no other features or a personality.

The jew tells them that their personality is to want to stay poor and "ghetto" and their mothers and fathers were fed this jewish bullshit to the point that they know nothing else.

>but that any attempt made by Africa has failed.
Unless they were 9/10 on average, they'd still be fucked in that regard due to all the AIDS

Nah dude, they're just naturally gross.

>nigginogstockings.jpg

Had to. Sorry.

>Can we have a non-Sup Forums
be humble sit down bitch

sweet.
Got more of that beauty?

> im white.

You know i can be racist and not be white you bitc ass cuckold.

now suckk my fucing dick.

a lot of them are yes.. honestly its rare to see hot black chick.

I was hoping you'd ask

Dayyyyyyyyuuuummmmm

Honestly, as a black guy, I find them to be usually less attractive, but not all like the whole race is fugly.

If I find 6/10 caucasian girls attractive, I usually see 3/10 african girls I find attractive.
I think it has a lot to do with personal preferences in hair and clothing types

For some reason I tend to find 9/10 asians I see as attractive so its probably personal

Can't we all just agree that any woman that isn't high maintenance or a raging sjw has the capability of being really hot?

well, they generally have higher levels of testosterone than other races, giving them a more more masculine appearance. The nose is also the central facial feature and blacks tend to have wide, rounded noses which are generally seen as unattractive.

Dude will you believe me if i tell you that I'm repulsed?
I fear that you won't, but I honest to god am. Black girls are just not physically attractive. White girls on the other hand... fucking nectar of the gods.

literally all of these nigger whores posted have white features and light skin

you could just get a white woman that doesnt smell like coco butter and a wet dogs asshole

Ever notice how black girls try SO hard to look as white as possible?
I mean for example, why spend forever making their hair long and straight like a white girl's? Why not just let it fuzz outwards afro-style? Is it because it's disgusting? I for one think so

Well, that's personal preference. For instance, I find both that girl and the two girls together you quoted fucking rat faced and ugly.

How do you feel about Hispanics or mulatos?

Girls with afros are cute as fuck nigga what you on

Horrible bitch

>Hispanics
Ok sometimes
>Mulato
Never.

I mean it's like asking a straight guy to be attracted to dudes. It's just not possible. It is disgusting. Take this guy for example Absolutely revolting.
Obviously it's down to personal preference, but dude, I think i'm hugely in the majority here.

>Posts wigger

Fuck off

Hurr sure is difficult to decide whether white girls are hotter than black girls

I am white and I date black girls. I dont find asian women to be attractive

Its personal preference really

Are there some horrendous black girls? Yup
Are there some horrendous white girls? Yup

Its just how often do you really see black girls and how many?

I live in SoCal. I have everything here. I see plenty of all races of women.

I just like big hips thighs and ass

Are there any 10/10 white/Asian girls? Yup.
Are there any 10/10 black girls? Nope.

this

Just african american women are unattractive. They are rude and with no manners. Black women from other countries are fucking hot and well educated.

Thats just like, your opinion man

All these women you are posting look plain as fuck and would feel like fucking a sink full of dishes

And that of the overwhelming majority.
Go to google images. Search something generic like "hot girl". See how many are black, lol.

Percentage of black girls looking like
10% at best (18-35 y/o, worldwide)

Percentage of white girls looking like:
A reasonable 25% under the same circumstances.

Fuck off.

ugly ass hair
you could probably fuck her in the nostrils with your micro cuck dick

Most of them are Hispanic ayyy lmao

This girl looks disgusting.

>t. A virgin who still lives in his home town

most people of any race are just ok.
beautiful or really ugly people are equally rare.

>t. a virgin that calls others Sup Forumstards virgin

>A stupid nigger who refuses to see the truth.

Go on, do the google trick.

>As the agitation sets in because he knows he's defeated, he resorts to childish insults
good going

I don't have a dick
And I'm Hispanic
But fuck black girls are cute. All the white girls posted here look plain even with a ton of makeup. Black girls have cute smiles and full lips

>Can we have a non-Sup Forums, non-racist discussion
>why black women are SO fucking physically unattractive?
Choose one

>not racist discussion
>still downing black women

you can ignore some imperfections with a white girl, but not with a black or darker tone girl.

>me, a Hispanic female laughing at triggering you all

>That pic
kekek

>I don't have a dick
>And I'm Hispanic

>would you date me, user?

Why is it racist to say that black women are unattractive?

Hispanic women are the best looking anyways
Good body, good face, traditional family values

I don't think she is unattractive. Without the stupid hair and earrings and a more natural color on her lips she'd look ok.

>Female
>Doesn't realize the truth under all that make up

Kill yourself, retard. Go steal someone's wallet or some shit.

It isn't. No more than it's homophobic to say that I don't want to fuck a guy.
Black women look like absolute shit.
Go look at an aboriginal woman, tell me shes as hot as a white girl.

Post some cute white women without makeup then. All the ones posted so far have racoon eyes

Traditional family values?

I'm Hispanic and most Hispanic girls are shameless sluts. My two cents.

Black females resemble black males which are both unattractive... The few attractive black women have white people features and lighter skin ironically

Black women are the most attractive of all women. Most of my friends are black, and my gf soon to be fiance is black.

I choose to hang out with black people more because they understand the things that matter in life better. Family, love, respect. Theyre honest. And when it comes to women, theyre the best. No white girl can compare with the body of a black girl. Theres just no chance, its not even close.

>traditional family values

You're massively in the minority.

Abbos are as different from black people as islanders are different from asians.

halle berry is black you absolute mong

Do you want some white bitch that has no sense of self respect and leapfrogs from dick to dick then?

no oogga booga bix nood

/Thread

>tranny
>girl

picture related

Sounds pretty racist to me, surely everyone is equally attractive

You mean a Latina then?

Race doesn't determine family values... That's honestly the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

I think the main reason for the supposed unattractiveness is obesity. Black women on average are more obese than average due to food industry business practices and culture

youd be an absolute fool to not fall head over heels for this girl. You can tell she has a beautiful heart, and her body my loooord. If fat asses arent youre thing, then dang, im so so so sorry for you, its the whole thing that makes women attractive.

Latina women usually have more self respect than white women.. not that they aren't largely whores though
Latina women are fertile as fuck so if they sleep around they end up getting married to the first guy that knocks them up otherwise they make their abuelita and baby Jesus sad

Culture does though

dude face it black chicks fat ass noses at make them so unattractive

Dude I'm not trying to be edgy, but she is absolutely not attractive. White and Asian girls are hot, but black girls are no more attractive than gay guys, dogs or lumps of shit. I can't help what im attracted to.

Seriously, go search google images for something like "cute girl", "hot girl", "attractive female" - the results you'll be given will be absolutely democratic. And almost totally white/asian.

straight noses are generally more attractive than wider ones. the hair is a matter of preference, but if a lot of black women straighten their hair, then that shows more people like straight hair than curly. nothing is unattractive about dark skin tone itself, but it's just true that fatter and darker people tend to begin sweating and smelling faster than thinner and lighter people, which is something some would find gross.

Self respect and fertility aren't a race thing. What's wrong with you? I'm Latin Canadian myself, but you're just a moron.

Google results are tailored to your browsing history btw

your preference is pasty girls, that look like 12 year old boys with no personality.

to each theyre own, but youre basically going to the 1000 flavor ice cream store and getting a scoop of vanilla cuze its "safe".

Racist would be using Indigenous Australians as an example of why someone thinks all black people are unattractive.