Another shota thread. i need more shota to cure my shitty feelings

Another shota thread. i need more shota to cure my shitty feelings

Commissar shota is still depressed. i feel lonley and shit. at least i have you anons

I'm here bud. :)

Is there anything nice you could do for yourself to take your mind off the day?

And aww I love Gon and Kil pics

not much really. just had to watch as my bff deleted me on steam and blocked me on discord. i ddint think a human could feel this much sadness. guess i must be a pussy kek

they're cutie pies

I heard man, I'm the Irish boy from an earlier thread. Had to pop out and get something to eat before it got too late.

It absolutely sucks but I bet your friend feels bad himself about cutting things off. That relationship cannot be healthy if the bf is that possessive, hopefully he'll come back soon

HELP A BROTHER IN NEED
does anyone have thee one straight shota where a mother finds out her son is a virgin. and she is so ashamed by that that she starts ficking her son.
1 (you) IF YOU HAVE IT

oh you =) nice to be hear with me again. it feels like having friends again. the good news is that the bf has said he can add me back again in a week. as angry as i am that he is like holding us hostage its better then nothing.

That's great news! Even just having some contact will help. Still though that feels even more shitty and controlling of the bf... honestly I kinda feel as bad for your friend as you, having emotions all mixed up with that mess. The twat's acting like an uptight parent, not even a jealous boyfriend

Indeed. im just glad that we can go back to semi normal in a week. its gona be a hard week tho being alone for so long. means i will keep many shota threads going so you guys can keep me company

I'll do my best :D

Why you gotta gay these two up. I think their relationship is beautiful as is

Feel better shotatobros, and may patience grace ya

Let the shota posting begin

Don't feel bad. The rest of us will need to be alone for a whole life.

I get that but all through the series I kinda felt Killua was a little doe-eyed for Gon even if Gon was completely oblivious. Though I know that's meant to be because he's Kil's first friend, I'm probably just projecting :P

Im ehre user *HUGGG*

Don't worry about me I'm gonna walk out of this story sooner or later, will see if things change.

I love these two with all my heart.

Favourite series just cos of them :)

Crap you beat me to it!

sorry user

I should have refreshed!

Source?
Also am looking for cute not sleazy shota nudes, any help with that out there?

cute shota nudes coming right up

Like this kind?

Keep them coming and you get bonus points for 'dawwwww' -worthy pics :)

That works.
:)

he wont let me visit shota threads anymore but Ive popped in to say hi

Oh gods. ness

Awww :3

'would you like a drink sir?'

yee wont be too long as long as he's nice
and doesnt check Sup Forums
gotta be acerful he's right there if he wakes up im fucked

he not working then? damn. we need to play again soon or im going to go mad! and yeh be careful

He doesn't sound nice :(

Ironic, we met in shota threads and in shota threads we return.

Its complicated m8. long long story

he should go to work soon but if he wakes up like rn then we're kinda fucked
he will be going to work dw

shamefully its complicated

I have to go tho, he should go to work soon then we can play risk of rain again

hide the shota thread you numb nut =3 i can wait for you dont worry. lets not risk being separated for ever. i would rather fuckign off myself kek

Oh yeah, not trying to butt in or anything, just got a notification when you replied to the waiter boy. Good luck man :)

Dont worry kek we are the ones having a emotional reunion in the middle of a thread =3

were like 2 people stuck on opposite side so the berlin wall lol

And it's cute as hell!

Oh shush you =3