ITT: We laugh at cucked euros getting censored from the internet

[THIS POST IS UNAVAILABLE IN EU MEMBER STATES DUE TO THE HATEFUL AND/OR VIOLENT NATURE OF ITS CONTENT. ANY DELIBERATE ATTEMPT TO ACCESS CENSORED CONTENT WILL RESULT IN PROSECUTION TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW UNDER CONSPIRACY AND ACCESSORY GUIDELINES FOUND IN EU RESOLUTION #3648.]

Diversity is strenght! :)

[THIS POST HAS BEEN FOUND IN VIOLATION OF EU POLICY FOR PUBLIC SAFETY AND MENTAL HEALTH. THIS POST HAS BEEN REMOVED FOR THE FOLLOWING VIOLATIONS (NATIONALISM), (HATE SPEECH), (INCITING VIOLENCE AGAINST MARGINALIZED GROUPS)]

I'm laughing at them, but only because I want them to save themselves from the coming abyss.

>ITT: mexicucks who can't win a 1000-1 fight against a woman try to convince white people to hate each other

Nah, in this thread we're going to laugh at mexicucks who get assraped by their drug lords and then flee to america and try to fight girls

On a scale of one to you can't count, how terrified are you of the wal?

>America has no culture

Nice meme.

Why do you pretend to care about free speech when you don't even have the freedom to keep your skull attached to your shoulders if El Jefe decides to change that?

I'll begin by saying[THIS COMMENT HAS BEEN CENSORED BY THE EUROPEAN UNION FOR EXPRESSING POSSIBLE HATE CONTENT] I hope that reason alone may persuade some of you to embrace your [censored] and vote [censored]

You have a culture, just not white culture.

Are you saying race is real? I'm going to have to report you sweden

[POST WITHHELD FROM EUROPEAN EYES DUE TO LIKELY MISOGYNY, RACISM, AND/OR TRANSPHOBIA. VIEWING THIS CONTENT IN ANY FASHION WILL RESULT IN A SWIFT VISIT FROM YOUR LOCAL CONSTABLE]

>merchant culture:
>trying to get white people to turn on each other
>trying to get white people to hate each other
>trying to get white people to stop noticing all the little merchants

Sweden was the first country to create an institute for racial biology. Get out of here canacuck.

>USA
>White

>You have a culture, just not white culture.

who are you to say anything about it, juden?

>juden
>white

lol, stop playing tricks mr merchant

You will now define culture m8 and what is white culture and I will repeat it in its most unromanticised reality and then no one has culture because its entirely subjective m8
this meme is dead.

Literally has more whites and in closer proximity than most European countries.

If you wanted to surround yourself with the most whites in one place you come to singular American states.

kek

>what is white culture

Caring about the well-being of your community and loving your children are a pretty good start, since none of the other races seem to know how to do those

>who are you to say anything about it, juden?
Lmao. The USA has the highest jewish population on the planet with the exception of Israel. You're more likely to be a jew than me.

Cool but all whites share this in America m8

10 feet higher !

We also have more white people than most European countries

I don't take orders form sub-humans. If you don't know what culture is, that's your problem.

and more shitskins than almost all of them combined

Your definition of "white" is ridiculously flawed. 100% germanic or you're not white.

race is self-reported on the US census, idiot

Exactly.

Sorry m8 that's not what white means m8

your arbitrary bullshit does not work when walking down the street and starting a debate as a white man versus a brown man.

>cherrypicking this hard

as it is everywhere else, you aren't going to write that you're white if you're Sudanese. The race category on the census in the US is ridiculous but that pic is bullshit.

Okay? Now racism is illegal. You are more cucked than America and America is full of niggers. Sad!

>Sorry m8 that's not what white means m8
Sorry, but that's exactly what it means. It goes back to biblical times. Germanic people are the lost tribes of Israel. We literally descend from God. We are his bleeding offspring. Race-mixing sullies this lineage and creates offspring that isn't germanic (i.e. not white). The USA is the most mongrelized country on the planet, you do the math.

I think your slav-brain is incapable of understanding what it is I'm saying. Just because someone has fair skin, it doesn't make them white. Take you slavs for example, you may have fair skin but you sure as hell ain't white. You're the european version of americans. You are mongrelized trash.

It wasn't cherry-picking, it was an example. Big difference my illiterate friend.

>You are more cucked than America and America is full of niggers.
Not really. I have statistical proof on my side. Cuck.

Sorry m8 the bible is not real and you have been cucked by the jew again

your opinion is officially...in the trash.

>We literally descend from God. We are his bleeding offspring.
Your perception about God is misleading.

>Hurr EU's whole internet was totally censored last week!
>What do you mean there was no actual law passed and it was only 4 shrinking sites that agreed to abide to local laws?
>What do you mean no EU country is affected whatsoever because their local laws overide the EU's so countries like Britain, Spain, France and Sweden will still be here to point out my stupidity.
>B-b-b-but here are some Sup Forums memes since i don't have an opinion of my o-o-own i b-bet you f-feel stupid now!

>Sorry m8 the bible is not real
t. fedora

Yeah no it's pretty hard to take being called untermensch by Germanics seriously anymore. It's more mildly funny than anything else.

>and you have been cucked by the jew again
Nice meme, my historically illiterate friend.

Why don't you go worship Krishna or one of your other 300 gods, pagan.

you realize this board has IDs right?

>I believe in a sky daddy and books written by men

how old is the earth m8?

kek this is going to be fun

>Yeah no it's pretty hard to take being called untermensch by Germanics seriously anymore.
I don't see how. You're supposedly 98% "white", yet you're still a complete shithole. Sweden has so many immigrants, right? Yet we're still a better country than Poland? Why is that? The only explanation is that your country consist of sub-human trash (i.e. slavs).

>implying I am not agnostic
>implying you do not choose to believe in something like the bible as fact is not the same as out right calling god false as a fact like a atheist

What's your point? I was quoting him in the first post. Slav-intelligence lmao.

Your countries GDP is lower than Singapore m8

>how old is the earth m8?
I wouldn't know.

>300 gods
Again, your perception about god is misleading.

There is only one god.

Because you spazzed out and made two posts out of being triggered.

How old is the world?

>still desperate to frame me as a atheist

I told you m8 I am agnostic now explain how old is the earth?

what are dinosaur bones really?

>you're still a complete shithole
naw, we're perfectly fine
and white, to boot

>He believe there's such a thing as "just" agnostic.
Wew lad. You're either an agnostic atheist/theist/deist or a gnostic atheist/theist/deist. There's no such thing as "just" agnostic.

And here I thought you atheists were educated. Guess not.

You can't say nigger in sweden. You can in the USA. Also you are very obsessed with colored people lmao. Classic swede.

Stay mad, 3rd world shithole. Lmao.

>There is only one god.
>Indian
Better watch out so the cow-worshippers don't poo on you.

I needed to make two posts since you can't post two pictures in one, moron. Lol.

See

>being this in denial

>amerishit laughing at anyone

Ignorance is bliss I guess

>naw, we're perfectly fine
>Poland

What does it mean if I believe in the possibility of a god but the bible as not fact

sounds like you have a comprehension problem.

and are blown the fuck out

[THIS POST IS NOT AVAILABLE TO EU STATES DUE TO XENOPHOBIA]

>You can't say nigger in sweden.
Yes you can. There are plenty of videos of people doing it on television as well. Go on youtube and see for yourself.

niggers
haha lads im out of control the rozzers are probably coming to get me

What a well constructed argument to prove that i¨'m wrong burger! How could i expect anything lesser than a non-argument with a meme instead of facts or something you didn't parrot from pol!

>What does it mean if I believe in the possibility of a god but the bible as not fact
That you're an agnostic atheist.

post yfw you're not in the EU

When your military has a base planted at least every thousand miles across the planet you have a reason to laugh.

how so when I believe in a possible god m8?

see how desperate you being HAHAHAHA

>does not refute shit I said.

post yfw you're a nordic country.

>Sweden
>Laughing at anyone

Don't you have to suck a muslim co[THIS POST IS UNAVAILABLE IN EU MEMBER STATES DUE TO THE HATEFUL AND/OR VIOLENT NATURE OF ITS CONTENT. ANY DELIBERATE ATTEMPT TO ACCESS CENSORED CONTENT WILL RESULT IN PROSECUTION TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW UNDER CONSPIRACY AND ACCESSORY GUIDELINES FOUND IN EU RESOLUTION #3648.]

They might reap sizeable benefits of investing in native white people in a few decades.

Lol. I believe in God but I also believe it's possible that he doesn't exist. That makes me an agnostic theist. I don't know whether or not he exist, I believe.

An agnostic atheist is a person who don't believe in God but acknowledge the possibility of God existing.

>American intelligence

>Sweden
>((((((nordic))))))

you may chose one

Feels good to watch these cucks burn from up here

Shut up Captain Sweden.

>Chile
When has your country ever been relevant? You've probably been picking bananas since the dawn of your existence. Such is life in the jungle.

[COMMENT REMOVED FOR VIOLATING EUROPEAN UNION HATE SPEECH LAWS]

no m8 I believe in god and believe he might not exist and therefore the bible is not fact

your done

>bananas
>jungle
>in Chile

Kek, just look at this faggot.

>your military

Stay jealous.

Oh sorry I didn't know I was trying to spread actual information with a certified summer meme-master abound!

How will I EVER overcome the trauma of someone on pol just parroting a meme at me instead of arguing against me!

Feels good being right.

>no m8 I believe in god and believe he might not exist
No, you can't fool me. Look at your phrasing here You said "What does it mean if I believe in the possibility of a god?". If you were a theist you would say "What does it mean if I believe in the possibility that God doesn't exist?". Sentence structure is important, heathen.

I fucking hate all those disgusting sandniggers, but France deserved that attack, like the people of my country i'm a dumb retard who doesn't know what is censored this is just a test comment, or bait.

kekimus maximus. I can't believe this is real.

Literally couldn't tell you apart from Brazil. You're all Mowglies down there.

I see you're not intelligent enough to understand that it's not the directive per se that is being meme'd, but the overall trend of internet thought-crime that the EU is trying to enforce with small leaps and sneaky means.

Sorry m8 that has nothing to do with weather or not me saying the bible is not fact makes me a atheist you just are trying your hardest to dance around like a faggot

I believe in a god but not the bible and as a entity
your done you believe in books that actively tell you fucking lies lol

how old is the earth you weak ass faggot.

Sorry m8 you literally are blow the fuck out