What's the gayest thing you have ever done /b?

What's the gayest thing you have ever done /b?
Can you go back to straight once you have done something gay?

Sexting, rp. If you try anything gay you're at least bicurious.
If you don't like then you're not gay. (Or it was very bad)

I've never once been gay

Swipe

I used to shove qtips up my ass and use soap bottles to squirt water up my ass. Decided pumping my colon with water and ending up shitting it out after a shower was not a pleasant experience after the first few times, nor was it fun to fish qtips out of my ass when the string came loose.

Coming to this fucking website

>23 starting to get curious about being fucked in the ass
>not attracted to guys at all just want to feel prostate simulation from the real thing
>best friend of 10 years always makes gay comments about fucking me and getting gay with me
>can't tell if hes joking because he does it so often
>we get super drunk one night and he's talking about how his g/f won't let him do anal
>he has literally never tried anal in his life and she won't let him even though shes done it with other guys
>says he wants to do it at least once just to say he owns that ass
>makes a joke about how he can always fuck my ass if he wants
>I tell him if he wants to fuck my ass just tell me and I'll bend over
>he says I'm too much of a pussy and would never do it
>I say okay how about this...if I bend over and pull my sweat pants down then you have to fuck my ass
>I get up on my couch and literally assume pic related position over the back of my couch
>he says of fuck you want this dick huh?
>comes up behind me, pulls his dick out and slaps it on my ass a few times
>says he can't believe I shave my ass
>lays his cock in between my ass cheeks
>I say one sec and go into my bedroom and get lube
>bend back over in front of him and put lube on side table
>he already has his dick away....he says bro I thought you were joking
>I say....oh....so you don't want to?
>he says hes not hard or turned on
>I offer to try sucking him....he says no hes not gay and doesn't even think he would get hard
>oh boy
>we both go to sleep and in the morning it was like it never happened
>he brought it up one more time 4 years later after he got married
>said I actually had a super nice ass for a dude and wishes he fucked my ass before he got married
>he still hasn't tried anal
>I still haven't and probably won't ever try anything gay

You had a dude's dick against your ass. You did something gay.

I sucked 4 different guys
crossdressed
masturbated with a dildo
and fucked a dude in the forest

i was pretty femenine for a boy so 14 - 18 yo was pretty wild

Meh, I don't really count having a straight guys flaccid penis on your ass for a total of 3 seconds gay. Especially when he had no intention of fucking me. I honestly wanted to do something gay...so I'm not denying that part.....just don't think I accomplished anything

I wish I could have fucked your cute teen ass

Got super curious from gifs that make you want to suck and tried sucking dick

I swallowed cum so I don't think there is a way back for me

hope you just kill yourself and don't hurt too many other people on the way into the fire.
Conflicted faggots are such a fucked up burden.

Giving BJ's to my best friends older brother. Have greentexted about it before. Wasn't my idea and I was into it at first but once he had me under his control, I was doing it weekly for the next five years until he went to college.

Haven't done homo since. Sometimes wonder if I should one last time, just to put my past to rest. But other times I'm like, nah she's good. Leave it well alone.

On my way

Did you swallow? Did you jerk off while doing it or was it just to make him cum?

Savage anal beating from two hung older men when I was 24. It was retarded how hard they fucked me. That said, it was fun but I still prefer women lol.

>fapping one night
>fantasized about swallowing my own cum
>the idea makes me super horny
>assume the position, back against wall, legs up in the air, dick pointing at mouth
>horniness levels exceeding maximum
>I'm about to cum, can feel it building up ready to splurge
>mouth wide open
>holy shit I'm actually doing this
>blow a huge load, half goes on face, half goes right in my mouth
>immediate regrets
>WHATHAVEIDONE.jpg
>just about manage to swallow without vomiting
>the smell of cum on my face making me nauseous
>stagger to bathroom to wipe cum off face
>wash face at least 3 times to destroy all traces of cum
>wallow in disgust and self loathing over what just happened
>I still fantasize about swallowing my cum
>sometimes think about training myself to endure the taste and consistency of my own cum
>ultimate goal would be to lick up every drop of cum when I fap
>just can't do it, will forever remain a fantasy
>mfw

Afraid this will happen. I fantasize about lapping up my cum from the bathroom floor, but whenever the time comes I chicken out. Any way to ease into it? I already like the taste of my pre-cum so I am almost there.

Tried to suck my own dick at age 12. 20 years later i Still think it was gay and never tried still this day.

Depends on how horny you are. If you try to eat your cum after orgasm you're not going to enjoy it because you're likely not going to be in the mood. So you have two options: either save your cum (freeze it), or ruin your orgasm. The latter requires you to cum without the relief of an orgasm. I find it the most effective but also the hardest to accomplish; difficult to produce a large load while ruining the orgasm.

Damn auto correct fucked it up, I WASNT into it at first. To answer your question.

I had no idea at first wtf was going on. I was coerced and just wanted out of there. When he came I was shocked, didn't even know what it was. Didn't swallow because had no concept of it.
I'm ashamed to say, after a couple of weeks I was fully into it. Just accepted it as what I had to do, often I instigated it just to get it out of the way. And yeah, before long I was swallowing. He hated mess and preferred that I took care of any incriminating evidence.
As I got older I'd jerk off while doing it, he was ok with that. Then we would do risky stuff like getting it on while people in the next room or out in the yard.

Try eating someone else's cum

Fuck. Risky public stuff is my fetish.

How old were you? do you think he could convince you to do it now if you saw him?

Yeah it definitely is for me now too.
Let's say in double figures. Just.
If I saw him now I'd probably smack the fuck out of him t b h mate. Or make him blow me. Got a bit of hate for the guy.

Was he hot? How did he look?

Sucked my cousin (male) cock and kissed him.

How big was he? How many of his loads do you think you swallowed?

I'm just now piecing it together, but I think the reason I go crazy for public stuff is from what I did in my early years.
Around 8 through 11 I had 6 sexual partners. A lot of it was sucking each other off in the classroom loft, so that there might be a possibility that a teacher or student could see us. Or going to the bathroom together to suck each other underneath the stall dividers. The teachers definitely knew something was up, but I think they let it happen because it was a fairly progressive elementary school.

Best way is to edge into a small ejaculation without full orgasm. That way you get to swallow some cum whilst you're still horny. The problem is as soon as you orgasm you lose all the erotic desires you had, so while your jizz is flying into your mouth it's like you woke up from a wet dream into the cold light of day.

I would suggest blowing someone. Do you have any gay/bi friends? Blow them while you're fapping, you'll get the full experience of swallowing a load whilst you're still super horny

That sounds like a good way to get into it. Edging then eating it up, but then it wont be the full cum load. I don't have any gay/bi friends I know of, but I have my suspicions, I might initiate something but I wouldn't know how to start.

I suppose so, looked a bit like Aaron Carter, who was a famous guy back then
Probably 6". At least once a week for 5 years, on breaks maybe 4-5 times a week. Probably near 500 times all up.
Sometimes he would just whip it out the moment someone left the room for a minute. I'd get to it, it would just be getting hard then we'd have to act all normal when they walked back into the room.

Can look for greentext of first time, how it started if anyone interested??

Holy shit I've just seen what Aaron Carter looks like now. Meth is a hell of a drug. Go to Google and type 'Aaron Carter young' otherwise you're gonna have nightmares lol

I think when it comes to eating your own cum you just have to force yourself to do it until you get to the point where you're so used to it that it doesn't gross you out anymore. I hate having to clean up when I fap, I want to be able to lick it off my fingers and relish it but it's not easy

Yeah I want to hear about the first time....this guy literally made you his suck bitch and over the years he fed you so much cum that he is basically a part of you. He fed you so much cum at such a young age that his cum was something your body would have used to grow.

i made a really good internet friend who was a "girl" or at least thats what i thought. I had seen pics of her quite a bit and she had a gf so i was convinced. Anyway i was pretty hopelessly in love and then about a month ago i found out she was actually a tranny. but that still didnt stop me from fapping to him/her even if its a guy i dont care but ive never had any other gay experiences

In high school, me and a few buddies had a circle jerk thing going. We'd cum all over a centerfold. Pretty gay, but not THAT gay.

Went to a Duran Duran concert

kek

I had a gay friend who'd been coming onto me for a long time so one night when we we wasted I indulged him.
Made out with him for a bit then he started sucking my dick. I got really into the moment and started sucking him. I wasn't any good at it but he obviously liked it.
I could tell he was nervous so I asked him why and eventually he asked if I would fuck his ass. I almost bailed but I'd gone this far so I went for it, pounded his ass and jerked him off at the same time. I wasn't really that into it but a tight hole is a tight hole so I still shot my load. After that I spent the night in bed with him.

The next day we had a talk. I told him I just wanted to try it and didn't want to take it any further. He was cool with that. He sucked my dick a few more times but I never tried it again or did any ass fucking. We did jerk each other off a few times too though.

Just once you need to experience what it's like to feel him bust a nut inside you. You might as well, you did everything else. Feel his cock pumping his cum into you, man you gotta do it.

Well if you put it like that you sweet talker you

> at friends, his big bro calls me over
> Dude got something to show you, come with me
> Sounds awesome, I'm down!
> Leads me to his room, door closed and locked
> Unzips
> Oh shit nigger
> Come on, just put your hand on it
> No I don't like this, I think I should go
> It's ok, just some fun, here give me your hand I'll show you
> Do as I'm told, keep thinking this is strange, why is he using me, this is stuff you're meant to do with girls only isn't it?
> Now I want you to stick your tongue out
> No way, that's too much
> Tell you what, give me 5 minutes and then you can go
> Cool, sounds fair
> He tells me where to lick, what bit to kiss
> Now open your mouth
> Lol wot?
> Inserts dick
> Holy shit, how is this even a thing???
> stands over me, holds my head in place and pumps
> I just take it, what else can I do
> It's weird, but he's not hurting me, and it's only 5 minutes
> Can tell he's really fucking enjoying this
> Grunting making strange noises as he's feeding me cock
> Stare at his belly button, look over to the mirror can watch myself giving head, gotta pass the time somehow
> Starts going faster
> Look over see his butt moving quick
> He's squeezing my shoulders
> Now bent forward over me
> Get ready little dude
> Ready? Ready for wh....
> Mouth suddenly full of gross warm gluey stuff
> He holds my head in place
> Shit it's still coming
> Nah I can't do this, turn away, it gets all over my cheek and t-shirt
> He falls back in a heap on his bed, breathing heavy
> Didn't need the full 5 mins
> Sits up, gets a towel and cleans me up
> That was great, you did real good, but don't you tell anybody
> Holy shit, don't worry about that, I ain't ever gonna tell anyone, whatever it was we just did, it dies with me
> Run back out to my friend
> He asks what I've been doing
> Mfw I have no fucking idea
> But tell him 'just stuff'

Type in Sup Forums.org

Noice

Not the user you're replying to but your suggestion is probably a little too gay for most of us.
Fapping and sucking is one thing, but ass stuff is taking it too far imo. A bit too gross and seems like it would hurt lol

at what point did you start actually wanting to swallow his cum?

Pretty early on in the piece. Saw it as no big deal to do. Hated the taste of it, so was easier to just let him fire down my throat rather than getting it all in my mouth which was ikky.
Perfected a way (dunno maybe most women and gay dudes do this anyway) of just taking it, swallowing without it hitting my tongue or taste buds.
Once I got that down pat, it was easy from then on.
Usually the whole thing was over by the time I was warming up. Either he was way worked up and half way ready to go by the time I was involved, or I was just really really good at it lol. Like I said it was mostly rushed because limited time, only a couple of occasions, sleepovers, where he had me suck him off for what seemed half the night.

I've fantasized about sucking a guy off while dressed as a girl but I've never had the guts to try it...