Why Indian intellectuals don't prohibit people from worshipping cows shit everywhere etc ... ?

Why Indian intellectuals don't prohibit people from worshipping cows shit everywhere etc ... ?

India's new government under Modi has actually kicked the cow-worshipping up a notch.

Most of Indian intellectuals immigrate to the west instead of staying in India to fix India problems.

Why don't educated Europeans prohibit refugees from driving trucks into pedestrians?

And this. If you are rich and/or intelligent, you can easily get a new citizenship easily. Only poor people cling to the nationality they were born with because they can't get a new one.

This Citizenship is a commodity yo

>indian intellectuals
good joke

Because Hinduism. As long as this country is majority Hindu, Indians will remain a beastly race.

A religious lower class tends to turn violent if you try to prevent them from worshipping

Mm, try again Abdul sweaty

never trust immigrants. If theyll sell out the land of their very birth, then what does loyalty really mean to them.theyll sell you out as soon as something better catches their fancy

India should return to Vedas and eliminate all religions including Hinduism

Indian Muslims don't have access to basic needs, let alone Internet. You, my friend, are more likely to be a Paki, given that flag next to your name. Or a Gujju from Leicester.

I'm just a redpilled atheist from Hindu background.

Why Vedas? What are they? Just some incoherent rambling by Iranian cowherds. How will that gibberish make India progressive? Fucking moron.

Things like ban on cattle-slaughtering make me think it must be hard to live in India as a non cow-worshipping person.

>make India progressive
Therein lies the problem

I guess banning cow worshipping in India is like taking away muh guns in America. It will cause a massive shitstorm.

Yes and no.
The middle/upper income class people are a minority here. If you earn enough, you can avoid most of the religious retards, street shitters and other morons. It's like being a muslim in London. You aren't part of the majority, but there are enclaves which make you feel that you are. Still gotta be careful about voicing your true opinions in public and on social websites, though.

can you get arrested for criticizing the way the poorer people live? e.g their religion or traditions
you can get arrested here for insulting a certain religion

Could you also get arrested for insulting Christianity and Christians or Twitter, or do these laws only apply to Muzzies?

Except guns have a few minor legitimate purposes while worshiping cows is just really stupid.

Kind of a grey area. But yes, charges can be (and have been) filed for "hurting religious/cultural sentiments".

No one else gets upset about it but mudslimes

Intellectuals don't have the power to legislate their wishes in the west, so why would they in India? Anyway, India's street shitting problem will probably clear up once they lift more of their population up out of poverty. This would probably happen more quickly if they weren't constantly hemorrhaging brain power to first world countries.

only applies to muslims
they've passed 'religious hatred' laws or whatever but they never do anything about the other religions except islam
bit discriminatory if you ask me

In theory it's supposed to work like that, but in practice it'll never happen. There's a shadow home secretary (prety important position) right now who would've been convicted for some of the things she's said if the races were reversed.

indians have a fetish for cows and shitting in public. I remember a forum where indians were telling their stories about fucking their cattle cows.

You guys failed to civilize them. Paganism was tolerated too much during the Mongol days and now look where all that tolerance got you ?