Friendly reminder that Muslims are just normal people and Sup Forums is full of paranoid idiots who barely know any...

Friendly reminder that Muslims are just normal people and Sup Forums is full of paranoid idiots who barely know any actual Muslims.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DopY5N3JeYA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cyZj9_ixPW8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i knew several in school. They were nice folks, seemed normal enough. That being said, i would shoot them myself if we actually began a purge

I have been around Muslims when I was in school.

They were all criminals and drug addicts.
At a party, I was completely assblasted on weed and alcohol, and I found myself in the car of a Muslim schoolmate.
He turns towards me on the drivers seat, and tells me "not to get fingerprints on that", I look to my right and there's a kevlar vest.

I found out later he was talking about driving some whore in my class off to get some cocaine.

90% of the Muslims I've met in real life have been absolute scumbags.
Criminal degenerates.

>pol is one person
with that being said, i know a bosnian-iraqi guy
he's pretty cool and redpilled about da jooz

It's not that I hate muslims, It's that I hate then bringing their own culture, their own rules and that they try to enforce those on us.
I hate westerners bringing us degeneracy and I hate southerners bringing us crime and problems.

>

>I hate southerners bringing us crime and problems
but we wuz yugoslavs n shieeet

We all know about taqqiya here m8

I live in Marseille
Muslims literally bring the 3rd world wherever they go, remove them

Think souther, albanians and sand drifters. Also Croats.

So, which school of Islam do you adhere to?

Says the degenerate associating with one in his getaway car. Don't worry, you'll get the rope too, Cheech.

I had to room with an Indian Muslim for a year at university and it was awful.

>a fucking leaf talking shit

As I wrote; I was assblasted at a party, I had no idea how I got in to the car, and in general it's all very hazy.

He probably got you to kill a guy for him

They are guests.
Guests are expected to leave after a certain period of time.
Leftists don't expect them to leave.
So they overstay their welcome, root in our countries and continue breeding like rats while at the same time erasing our own culture along with leftists.
There's the problem.

>Be Australian.
>No exposure to muzzies for first 23 years of my life.
> Spend 5 years working immigration detention surrounded by Muzzies.

Muzzies should all be drowned in Jewish cum then eaten by pigs and the pigs shit shot into the center of the sun.

Exposure to your kin =hate.

Is it crusade time yet?

I managed to get out of the car before he sped off (he'd been drinking and driving during the party, leaving to get some black label whiskey), and I can clearly remember my hands panicking as I tried to exit the car.

So I'm pretty sure I didn't go anywhere with him.

Well no shit, he was indian.

I know plenty of mudslimes. In fact I grew up in a family of mudslimes.

I know plenty of mudslimes and I still cant stand them.

Assimilate or get the fuck out. No room for your culture and religion here.

if you want to be a muslim and practice middle eastern culture you should stay in your shitskin nation.

>believing the epileptic rants of a paedophile warmonger
>normal people

Choose one.

I get there are Muslims born here who get laid, smoke weed, drink, eat whatever, and are about as Muslim as I am Christian, but I'm not letting 20,000 Syrians literally wash ashore and disperse into our major cities.

youtu.be/cyZj9_ixPW8

I went to a 15k/year international school.

People from all over the world.

I had the privilege of having friends from all over the world.

The only people however who were "different" were the muslims.

They would do their own thing and have islamic class after regular classes. The girls would have no sex before marriage and they would fast during ramadan.

Now, let me tell you one thing, these were elite people. Sons of ambassadors and sheiks.

These kids drove Porsches to school, AND STILL, THEY WERE PRIMITIVE AND MONKEYS.

Islam is an ideology, which makes descent people from the middle east appear as savages. Arabs are good people. One of my best friends was a Christian Arab.

ISLAM IS CANCER AND SHOULD NEVER BE TOLERATED IN THE WESTERN WORLD.

>epileptic rants of a paedophile warmonger

Sounds like he'd fit right in here.

Speak for yourself, I'm not epileptic.

WHY ARE MUSLIMS SO FUCKING UGLY.
OBJECTIVELY UGLY.

This should explain most

>nobody rejects our verses except the kafir

Just because they claim to be "muslim" doesn't mean that they actually are muslim. What people don't understand about religion, is that it's not about superficially claiming to be part of a system. If the system has a certain set of things that it requires of you to both believe and follow, you must do both to be a true part of that system.

Thus, all of these muslims, and the same goes for those that claim to be christian or what have you, when they fail to do those things that are required of them in belief and action, they fail to be part of that system entirely.

These are not muslims. If you are a "liberal" you are exactly just that, a liberal, and not a muslims, and not a christian, and not a this or that religion which is inherently not liberal.