It's been almost 4 months and it still doesn't feel real...

It's been almost 4 months and it still doesn't feel real. Marshmallow just released a new music video and it almost made me cry. He's gone and he's still changing the game.

Legend.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PTaV_uvdR14
youtube.com/watch?v=p9izMWNu2kM
youtube.com/watch?v=oCveByMXd_0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I miss him so much man, I loved this shot from the music video it touched my heart so bad.

>I miss him so much
Come on, there is still plenty of similar, cancerous music out there you can listen to

FTFY

Fuck this faggot

I almost cut myself on all that edge

Literally music cancer

he's like an even gayer version of pew die

Who?

>being over 25 years old
>still on Sup Forums

u gonna shoot up your school or take heroin and die?
you can choose both if you're that "depressed"

That's not Marshmello, faggot

>21
>first time ever hearing about him

Fuck you too.

>being 21
>still a virgin

nope.

Check'd and RIP but I never even heard of this man before he died. I don't know many hip hop heads who did

I don't know what the deal is with peep. I like his songs but he's not a good singer, just a bunch of delay and effects on a music made by computer

youtu.be/PTaV_uvdR14

This makes me cry every time :(

Fake

I'm not trying to be an edgy cunt, but I legitimately have no idea who this is

they are not talking about marshmello you inbred

Just another Soundcloud rapper with zero talent. Shame a man died so young but that's what happens when you abuse drugs.

Me, in the shitter after Taco Bell, sounds better than this sad little dickbag.

>being a miserable early 20's dole/parent leech acting ageist

People your age are literally looked down on as the still-toddlers that you are, go get shit faced and smashed in the face at some loser party cause getting wasted is all you babbies can think of doing with your miserable no-hoper dime a dozen lives.

Nothing of value was lost

Takes one to know one 8)

Peep sucked more cock than op

First of all, fuck you nigger. Sup Forums is a great place for all age groups. Second of all, fuck you nigger. Not all millenials are retarded

I never understood the point of lean. If you have codeine and want to get high then just fucking chug the codeine. Why would you put other shit in it? It's just a retarded fad if you ask me, and it's the weakest, shittiest of all opiates anyway.

Can't handle the b8

>plebbit spacing

trump voter detected

If you like Lil Peep, I recommend checking out his friend OmenXIII. Crazy good songs, top tier work ethic, and a very unique style.
youtube.com/watch?v=p9izMWNu2kM

you do realize that I could kill you with my bare hands, right?

Chug codeine. Thank God you aren't my friend lmao.

You're a faggot.

That's cool, I don't befriend faggots anyway.

Excuse me, Queen Bitch. Explain to me what pink haired cunt they're referencing then?

You must have quite the life going on if you're willing to reply to me about something so silly.

literally who?

Some kind of singer and dead?
I'll guess
1. OD
2. drunk and wrapped car around a telephone pole
3. HepC from tats

Chug codeine like you chug semen. You'll feel great

Someone is called a Marshmellow???

That guy may produce """"music"""" but he's a complete degenerate.

Nah, codeine is shit. You may enjoy semen though, obviously you're a little faggot bitch if you think codeine is a big deal.

found the cuck

Wow, I'm so offended by your meme words! Anyone who unironically uses the word "cuck" is clearly a cuckold faggot themselves.

So edgy

I only drink prescription prometh slut. Not that bullshit over the counter

Damn, aren't you cool, kid.

That looks like the kind of personal train wreck that dies young.
More than one hundred thousand other people died that same day. But most of them wanted to live, unlike that pink haired cry for attention.
Fuck.

what a fag.

>listening to lil faggots
>not listening to playboi carti instead
it's like you're not even trying to have fun

youtube.com/watch?v=oCveByMXd_0

hypebeast

You don't even know what you're talking about. That's my point

Lol, how the fuck do I not know what I'm talking about? Please elaborate since you seem to know everything.

I hope you are a troll. Lil Peep was a terrible rapper with zero talent or charisma.

do more drugs
natural selection

this

You said chug codeine. I mean...

loll what a dumbass

Forver bumpin
RIP

you're not very smart, are you?

"You mean" what, you fucking retard? Codeine is literally the weakest of all opiates, and I was using chug as a hyperbole, but that's not to say hardcore addicts don't do that. Hydrocodone and oxycodone are usually prescribed in 5mg doses whereas codeine is prescribed in 30mg. Heroin addicts use codeine when they can't get smack or anything else because it's weak as fuck and easy to get. So tell me more about how you know everything about codeine.

Please please please stop. You don't chug syrup. You slow sip it. Unless you're trying to OD

found him a few weeks after he passed and it still pisses me off, he would have changed music man

I really don't get the deal with Peep's fanbase tbh, I'm not gonna deny I do enjoy some of his music (didn't like COWYS) and I've been listening to him for a while now, but people act as if he's some sort of great, deep musician, when it's really just

"i fuck that bitch, i snort coke
but i'm still sad"

Is there even anything good about him besides his beats and melodies? Or is that all there is to him?

Spot on, Overrated faggot singer who only got popular because he od'd

Are you actually fucking retarded? "Slow sip it"? Where the fuck are you getting this bullshit from? If you want to get high then you take it all at once, however much you're dosing. Are you literally 15? It takes A LOT of codeine to overdose.

And?

Kill yourself. You don't deserve those trips.

Hey man not going to argue with you. I don't know what you consider "chugging" but first timers have od'd on 3.5 fl oz's. You're not the first person I'd go to if I was looking for advice on syrup

KEK
Better than anything lil peep put out there

You're not going to argue because you don't know a god damn thing about opiates. You're making yourself look like an ass. The LD50 of codeine is 800mg, and those with opiate tolerance can do that like it's nothing. The fact that you're talking about "first timers" shows you have absolutely zero experience with it. It's a damn good thing you wouldn't take my advice because I don't take codeine syrup like a stupid 15 year old nigger.

That's Lil Peep dumbass, he was featured in marshmello's latest song, but he fucking died 4 months back

Yeah dude I would love to see you tell a first time to take 3.5 ozs their first time. You'd be a really good friend. We both know how ridiculous that would be

>legend

drupmghff!

I'm gonna vomit holy shit

>aha I like music which is basically someone talking about drugs through a desk fan, put over generic hip-hop, so that makes everyone else edgy

Nothing to do with being edgy. This faggot was a no-name 2-bit "rapper" that nobody gave a shit about. Then he OD's and suddenly his 7 fans are boohoo-ing about it on the internet like we somehow care or even knew he existed in the first place.

Nothing of value was lost. His OD got more attention than any of his shitty music ever did and he is still being posted about.

/thread

>mfw I actua;;y ;ike the friend zone song with Anne Marie

Did I say that, you fucking idiot? I'm saying codeine is weak as shit because it is. I wouldn't tell a first timer to chug a whole bottle, and I personally wouldn't tell anyone to do codeine at all because it's garbage and not worth the potential for addiction. You should avoid opiates anyway because once you start stealing stronger shit like oxy because you run out of weak shit like codeine then you're going to regret it, and it's going to ruin your life. Take it from an addict, don't even bother trying codeine because you obviously have never even tried it, and you have no idea what you're getting into.

anyone who wants to do a "first time" deserves a trip to the hospital.

Changing what game? The shitty, drug-coma, cancerous rap game?

I'm glad this faggot died. lol

you guys are all such massive faggots

who is this faggot? some faggot? also nice trips

no wonder u trying to get ppl to od. guessin u use otc pills too like a sissy boy. user before was pretty spot on. i would not do more than 120 mg first time

How fucking retarded are you people? I never said anything like that, and I literally said for people to NOT try it. I said codeine is weak, and if you're making lean like a stupid nigger because you think it's cool then you're a faggot. If you're doing opiates then you may as well just do them. God damn you people are fucking dense.