DAILY REMINDER

Daily reminder that sausage-niggers are inferior and should enslave themselves to the mountain jew.

The Anglo scum across the pond should do the same.

Feels good being free

I have big question Switzerland, are you the Jews of Europe even if you'll are not Jews ?

> even if you'll are not Jews ?
Wut

Daily reminder French Swiss will always vote to flood Switzerland with shitskin immigrants and get in the EU

Daily reminder that the hundreds of thousands of residents in Switzerland will, overtime, gain citizenship and be allowed to vote, and being non-Swiss European immigrants they will vote pro-immigrant parties.

>1/4 person in Switzerland is not even Swiss
JUST

This, why are the swiss so redpilled

Are you bored?

wish i had swiss friend, they look alright... unlike germans and austrian cuck scum

Build Röstigraben

>tfw my gf is Swiss
>tfw i'm marrying her in 3 months
>tfw she's saying we should have at lest 3 kids

We're probably gonna live in Switzerland, i want my kids to have access to guns.

PAY DEBTS

What does this post say? It's blocked for me

It says:
Daily Reminder that anglos are inferior and should enslave themselves to the TV licence

*Enslave themselves to the vastly superior Swiss masterrace

>"red pilled"
>25% foreign citizens.

The Swiss are to races what Belgium is to countries.

Mountain Jews? Not for long: "On the 27th of May 2015, Switzerland signed an agreement with the EU that will align Swiss bank practices with those of EU countries, and in effect will end the special secrecy that EU-resident clients of Swiss banks had enjoyed in the past.[27] Under the agreement, both Switzerland and EU countries will automatically exchange information on the financial accounts of each other's residents from 2018."

Its a meme, you dip

Europe why are you your own worst enemy?