Local church got this in the back

>local church got this in the back
>worth like 4-5k usd
>fully operational
>literally never used
>no longer snugly red literally completely gray because of the dust
>technically property of the state which means i haev to talk with a bunch of bureaucrats if i want to take it home,bureaucratd who'll probably just take the damn thing

please kill me for gods sake the thing is literally the only material object i've ever actually really wanted, and there is no real reason i shouldn't be able to take it

i would steal it, case out the joint and work out a plan. but obviously not everyone would feel comfortable stealing it so it's your choice

take it dumbass

Have you tried simply talking to the pastor or members of the “church board” about paying a couple hundred for it? That seems the most sensible thing.

play some Tangerine Dream during the Christmas Service

I dunno maybe talk to people running the place? Once helped a friend move a really good organ from a business just because the owners weren’t really using it anymore and it was taking up space.

maybe he doesn't want to do that in case they say no, thus making him prime suspect if he were to steal it.

Would they really say no though? If OP frequents the church, he probably isn’t going to straight up steal 5k worth of money, especially from the church he goes too. Most churches have actual pianos or organs anyways, I doubt they’d mind if he bought it off them for less than it’s worth.

sounds like no one will miss it

This is a baptist church, isn't it?

take it retard

Don't be a thief, you fucking nigger.

This

How do churches get gear like this? I heard about some dude copping a 909 from a church sale.

people die and their relatives are clueless
its how batches of rare records show up in thrift stores

If you can somehow negotiate buying it without consulting the church band you can probably get it on the low. Church band players aren't retards and more than likely know how much it's worth

Yeah i have, which is why i cant steal it. I spoke with the organist that works there (who i know personally) and he said that since its owned by the government technically, he cant sell it.

bribe him

Also, i cant possibly see how its unethical. Noone uses it, and it would be stealing from the government which i dont mind all too much.

user for fucks sake if you won't steal it just give me an address and i will

hmm i just realized that i can probably just ask to borrow it and noone is ever gonna ask for it back.

Jesus knows you gonna make those sweet synth harmonies with it, he won't mind

blow him

>people advocating stealing from a church
how disgusting

who cares lol
chruches in America are scams nowadays anyways

That's how I got my amp and aux cords.

my uncle has one of these he bought it for like 3k used

>hasn't read the thread
church doesn't want it nor do they own it

>Stealing from a church

You black bastard

Separate church and state! Rack that shit senpai!!!

Just ask you autist

Obvious solution: one of us call the church and inquire about buying it. If they go say yes, we can work it out with OP to do the pick up. If they say no, OP can steal the keyboard without becoming a suspect.
OP post the church phone number please

My son, please don't steal from The Lords house

Lupus shall befall your familly if you so choose to steal, their faces turning red like the colour of a Nord Stage 3

Jesus loves you

it's just getting back what priests have been stealing for thousands of years using their made up stories

Churches have become corrupted, there is no sin in taking back from a perversion of a house of god

Sup Forums is full of niggers, are you really that surprised?

Begone spawn of Satan, I compel you to leave this child alone, he knows not the evils of this place

By the power of the FATHER, the SON, and the HOLY GHOST

BEGONE SATAN!!!

underrated post

This. Jesus would've done it.

Fucking take it idiot.

No one will ever notice or give a fuck. See it a nice little fuck you to the church and government.

Replace it with a Nord Lead 2 , doubt they would notice

lel

Christfags are a cancer

>Property of the state
>Church property

What theocracy do you live in?

>Stealing is fine
Sounds more cancerous

Vatican?

Finally someone calls out this bullshit.

>vatican using anything but century-old church organs
mate

I won't tell God, user....

But He'll know anyway

funny thing is, God doesn't exist

how can he be dead if he doesn't exist

the 3rd world parts of the USA?

exactly

you don't KNOW that, user

nietzsche btfo

I know this full well

yeah I'm better than him anyway

tell God that, user

I can't since the allmighty Flying Mole Spirit prevents me from this

>stealing from a church
It's actually
>stealing from the State
which are a bunch of thieves in themselves, so this is one of the very few occasions I'd say thieving wouldn't be so bad.

>hurr durr every country is America
Most European nations have state-supported churches

This.
It's not even the one true religion.