You're going to love this, trust me. What you're seeing now is singles

You're going to love this, trust me. What you're seeing now is singles.

Okay faggot

YAMCHAAAAAA

inb4 op fails

Goku u suck

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

What your seeing now, is a faggot

and these...these are dubs

Faggot: 0
Mighty Malakai Bowling God Of Thunder: 1

one day this fag is going to nail this and its going to be epic

Hah! This faggot ningen thought he could roll dubs!

Silly boys, dubs are for girls.

I already shut this bitch down once, do I have to do it again?

This has been the worst get thread since maybe ever. Let me tell you, I have the best dubs, there are really great dubs. We're making Saiyans great again, folks!

Stfu Trump, your a president you have no time for this.

Did someone call me?

the problem isnt that they are physically unattractive, cause frankly some are. the problem is the majority do things that make them appear completely unappealing to just about everyone. first off most smell. they either smell of that cocoa butter shit or they reek of sweat and shit. second, most come from the complete gutter trash's of the world. the hoods of the US and quite frankly most of africa. its in these places that we find the worst looking black women. now there are hidden gems here and there but most look horrible either due to cultural traditions or gang culture. the flabby asses, corn rolls, higher than thou attitude, these are for the most part unappealing. if you look at higher class black women, the ones who've escaped the beneath the poverty level status, you'll see some of the most gorgeous black women around. they carry themselves in a much better way than these scummy hood rats that think they are the sexiest shit on the block. granted this isnt true in every case, most of these "hip hop" and "rap" women are fugly as all hell simply because they are continuing the gang culture that makes the other ones ugly. frankly speaking and as racist as it sounds the truth of the matter is almost all black men or women are not civilized by modern standards. almost all of them are doing the very same things they would have been doing back before they became slaves during the 1600's the only difference being instead of spears they have guns gang warfare is completely the same as the clan warfare they used to partake in. they fight, steal, and kill just like their ancestors did hundreds of years ago in tribal africa but instead here in the modern streets. you take one of these women and modernize them and they can be quite attractive but most want to continue what they know rather than change and be better.

dumbass!

Is that? Nail? Piccolos favorite fusion partner?

>one day this fag is going to NAIL this and its going to be epic
Yes, that's Nail.

Inb4

Mod here,

Spider dubs, Spider dubs. He's got radioactive dubs.

fag

I'm here.

Hi betamale

You can leave now.

no dubs here, just a 5

tfw dubs

With my Body Change, I've stolen your dubs, Yamcha!

No dubs here