My Wife loves cum trubutes and I'm in chastity and my wife loves for me to be humiliated...

My Wife loves cum trubutes and I'm in chastity and my wife loves for me to be humiliated. please cum to my wife and post pictures. please tell Daddy what you would do to her in front of me or to both of us while she reads it out loud and masturbates inches from my face. more pictures at tumblr dot com slash blog slash originalcontent1986 and i have many not on there.

She ugly

>bLOG

She says i should post myself and maybe you guys would be interested

disgusting nigger

If she wants cum tributes she should try not being an ugly shitskin. Kill yourselves.

we finished just for you

Bullshit. You’re a gay dude that gets off on tricking stupid fucks to sending you dick pics.

Hubby cant answer right now. i'm currently sitting on his face.
no worries, you're just a no dick virgin that thinks we give a damn about what you have to say. anyone want to talk to me while i squirm on hubby's face?

yea sure, ugly nigger.

>faggot samefags for fapping faggotry

So, what's wrong with your vagina?

Looks like burned steakums...

Is that your ass or hers?

lol here's hubby's ass for you. I think you'll love it. go ahead, whip out that 2 inch embarrassment and cum while looking at my cuck! I'll love to let him know you are!

I don't like how small her areolas are.
Would not bang.

Has anyone told you you're not very good at this?

What happens if you get a boner?

How could he possibly sport wood when his wife looks like that?

I think he's safe.

mmmm you kidding? im getting ate out while humiliating hubby with some closeted fag online!

i Love getting him hard in that thing. he says it feels like a mix of pain and pleasure. its so cute when he precums.

this thread got me way hornier than expected

what part?! mmmmmm... please let me know. i want to squirt on his face!

aww he's embarrassed. he saw what i posted. you guys want more of anything? i love humiliating him! it gets me so hott!

I do like her tits; I could have a lot of fun with them.

yea?!

Yeah. I'd love to take that piercing between my teeth and tug at it lightly while I lick the nipple with the tip of my tongue, to start.

That's some man face right there

mmmmmm and then?

I love "the start".

OP, your wife reminds me of the same type of woman I first has sex with. Her nipples are just perfect. Thank you!

That is a man's face

cum tribute?

Do you have kik; or would you rather I keep going here?

send pictures to our tumblr in the description. we wont post it unless you want us to.

or here too lol

I dont have tumblr

I'd love to climb on top of her and have her force her tits together so I could fuck them as you watch.

no one cares.

you're not attractive, and your posts are cringey as fuck.

stale thread is stale.

seeing you in fishnets and his cock in a cage.
too bad he cant watch us while locked up, id love to have him watch while i drench you in cum

hubbys ready for round 2. might get off here soon.

we could make him watch real close.

After fucking those tits, I'd have you suck me off; first caressing every inch of my cock and balls with your tongue before taking me in, then you suck until I get off. After I fill your mouth with cum, you have your husband kiss you and take it; both of you swallowing together.

mmm perfect. goona cum to yhat thought