I accidentally knocked over the urn containing my aunt's (pictured) ashes. What a mess...

I accidentally knocked over the urn containing my aunt's (pictured) ashes. What a mess. I'll do whatever dubs tells me to.

Cum in them.

Then eat the cum

Cum in them

Get a dust pan, clean them up and put them back in the urn. then cum in the urn.

cum in the urn and act like nothing happened

DUBS EAT THE CUM

looks like you're eating your aunts ashes soaked with your own cum.

easy winrar

Ok, I literally just came in the ashes. I tasted a tiny bit. I'll do whatever next DUBS tells me to now.

Put it in your ass through a funnel

OP weren't deliver you fags.

I feel ashamed for even bumping this thread.

> inb4 posts pick of eating random dust and not actual ashes.

Make an omelette with cheese and your Aunt's ashes. Make an Auntlette, and photograph it! Do it OP!

Looks like we have a winner. I'll start cracking some eggs. Anything else you want to see?

Snort them like cocaine

post a vid of you eating your cum and ashes

Add to milk and drink. Then you have aunts soul trapped inside you. Every time youjerk it your aunt is giving you a handy

cum on them

timestamp or GTFO

Put it up your ass

I put some of them up my ass. There are bits of something mixed in with it, so that felt weird!

She was hot. Do her pussy ashes look different than her face ashes?

vacuum cleaner

mix cum ashes and coffee and post vid of you drinking it

roll

lmao roll

Make it into coffee and serve it to a loved one

rerolling

you liar. those things on fall and break/spill in movies and tv. the real life ones are built so those things don't happen if they accidentally fall. because you know, people realized that would be a disaster and hence mitigations were put in place.

Winrar, deliver OP