If anyone remembers, about a month ago a picture of a real alien was posted on /x/...

If anyone remembers, about a month ago a picture of a real alien was posted on /x/, which resulted in the government disabling image posting on the entire site to stop the image from spreading and covering their tracks.

I’m aware that someone had the actual picture that was posted a month ago, and was wondering if someone would post it either in this thread or on an external link, once it is posted I will delete the thread to protect your identity.

>WARNING: the image is said to cause confusion and dizziness so view this thread at your own risk.

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

Don't fall for it Sup Forums. This is an old meme from /x/.

That alien image is a type of virus, norovirus. It causes vomiting and diarrhea.

Found it

bump

No, they temporally banned them because someone posted an image of a girl which the girl saw and made a complaint about. There was no leaked alien pics.

haha lmao

Fake and gay

Ayyyyyyyy lmao

was it this?

THIS IS THE ONE GUYS, IT'S ALL OVER FOR ME.

I'M ALREADY DEEEEEEEE

I'm fucking confused... And dizzy too

Here it is:

Here you go op

Found it

This one?

Fuck it....here goes...

No no no. The thread was originally on Sup Forums where the picture got posted. The site shortly went down right after it was posted, all of the pictures and threads were then cleansed from not only the Sup Forums archive up all of the third party Sup Forums archive sites. And then the insuing shit posting of this type of thread continued ever since. And is still see as a regular occurrence on /x/.

The odd thing about it is how shortly and quickly hundreds of meme real alien pics started to flood the site. Almost like a ridicule factor cover up. Those pictures were primed and ready to discredit the whole thing g the next day.

it was at least 3 months ago you delusional neanderthal

Dude I have the pic, I don't wanna look for it. It looks like a fucking eel. And it looks like the pic was taken with a first generation phone cause its super fuzzy. Its not real. I'm pretty positive the NSA and CIA are on this site, and they are just collecting info. Fuck them. Don't believe all the shit they tell you.

here you go Sup Forums

It was like 3 weeks ago dude. Sup Forums is a hyperbolic time chamber. You've been spending too much time on here.

I found it

this

that was it wasn't it?
also why isn't this on /x

that’s what I thought too, but that wasnt even posted on Sup Forums, it was user-ib.
So it wasn’t that

yaaaaa oaml

because everyone on /x/ has been over this fake a thousand times already

It was 3 days ago you fucking ass probed mongoloid. Leave your basement some time

Is this fucking memr or not i want to see it

Nah it was a while back nigger.

Also, Sup Forums went down for server maintenance, coincidentally, after the pic was posted.

here it is, guys.

> coincidentally

nigga please

maybe mods did it to spook the shit outta the paranoid tards on x/

>mootikins made Sup Forums a honey pot for FBI
>FBI trolls Sup Forums looking for that pizza delivery
>alien pic posted on Sup Forums
>site "coincidentally" goes down
>MFW no one thinks it's related to the Feds

sure, sure it was. We's are be importanz n shieet.

get outta here you larping piece of shit

stay hating yourself manlet

the FBI is too low on the food chain to have anything to do with coverups about extraterrestrials. They're just as clueless as the rest of us. CIA touches on the subject a little bit, but even they're only "need to know" basis. There's higher, blacker than black organizations that handle this shit. Not saying MJ12 since they might not even exist, but there's groups out there we probably don't even know about, covering this shit up and exploiting it.

lolwut

I want to believe

Shit I feel confused and dizzy

So dizzy...

This is from x-files
stop larping faggot

>relationship goals

>clenches buttcheeks

is that an eel

here
it makes me extremely agitated

why are we not funding this?

knowyourmeme.com/memes/Sup Forums-alien-sighting-hoax?full=1

Buncha basement dwellin faggots

But when the Cyclops had filled his huge maw by eating human flesh and thereafter drinking pure milk, he lay down within the cave, stretched out among the sheep.

halloween getting to sexy for kids

Is illegal arien star of grifter?