ITT: Overrated hacks

ITT: Overrated hacks

NOT

AN

ARGUMENT

Fuck off faggots

Jew detected

woah take it easy alan shatter

Funny how Alex Jones always calls out "the establishment" but NEVER points to the fact that they're all jewish, including his boss.

>jewish
They are globalists, most of them being jewish is just a coincidence goy.

Until a few weeks ago i would agree with you, op. Jones' team has been creating amazing content lately though. Aids skrillex and Carl the Cuck. Trigglypuff. Memes that are about to be created off videos Joe Biggs took over the last few days. Paul Watson's videos about islam.

I am getting close to ordering some filters to support more sjw humiliation. I just wish Joe Biggs or Paul Watson had their own line of filters so i could give specific support to the specific aspect of the infowar i support.

What's up with the bait ITT

You mean underrated hero.

>why don't people who make a living dependent upon their public image start frothing at the mouth about jews to appease a small group of autists on a Kurdish arts and crafts image board.

Hmm good question, mayhap Alex wants to continue being able to make a living and calling out globalist who all happen to be jews works just as well as screaming "gas the kikes, race war now!" without the whole social pariah bit.

No person of sound mind rates Alex Jones. He is the personification of dumbfuck Murica.

Nobody likes the plastic bottle merchant, they just post Trump videos here

>There is a widespread conspiracy in control of most if not all financial institutions and governmental powers which despises freedom and actively seeks to cover up this truth

>I am able to talk about this freely on the radio without any reprisal while enjoying sponsorship from numerous corporate entities

Pick one.