5.4ft manlet here

5.4ft manlet here

ask me anything

Other urls found in this thread:

ashemaletube.com/videos/344108/ass-worship-humiliation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cops pull you over mistaking you for a kid?

i dont drive, but yes they confuse me for a child (they think i have 15 or something) especially when i just shaved

What's the deal with airline food?

Play any sports?

is it true that your short height makes your dick look huge ?

anything in particular, but i always make sure to stay healthy and reasonable fit.

EX: if i start to feel like slob, i do cardio and lifting

You are walking down the street and a black woman and a hispanic woman approach you, they pull out a gun and demand you give them your virginity, what do you do?

pretty shitty, no joke

Yes

Pick the Latina but they'll just laugh because I'm a manlet

you don't get to pick, they are both mugging you of your virginity in a three-way

i give it to the hispanic woman

i rather cut my dick than fuck a black woman

Cool but that low center of gravity would be great for a soccer player like really good especially if you have pace

its not a choice between the two, they both are demanding sex with you at the same time, its a question of how you would react.

If you were 6'9" what is the first thing you would do? I want to make sure I aint missin anythin.

Iā€™m 5ā€™7ā€ is that any better, user?

this happens, what do?
ashemaletube.com/videos/344108/ass-worship-humiliation/

im actually pretty decent at soccer, speccially at deffense

if they have guns, i think i dont have much of a pption

that actually very average at my country

in all seriousness, there is not a lot of thing i would do,but being that tall would help me to make people more serious. see

try wrestling. how much do you weigh user?

you have the option of running away and getting shot in the leg and then raped, or you could cry and get raped, or you can take it like a man to become a man.

Meaning that suicide is the best one right?

139 pounds, they would beat me to a pulp

getting shot in the leg and crying wont help, i think the i will go for the third

>ib4 the black one have aids

see

>dying a virgin
such is the way of Sup Forums

You're a manlette because you perpetuate it with this garbage. Get out there and uncuck yourself.

Defence really at 5'4 this is the second time I've heard someone say this and I'm still a little confused what part of the defence?

they won't let you die, they want you alive to harvest your sperm and then never be heard from again, even if that means inflicting debilitating wounds on you that may cripple you for life depending on how much you resist

ground defense

i mean if the ball is flying arround, being tall or short wont matter too much, but being a little taller would help since you have to jump much less.

im not in offense because i dont know how hit the ball propely

OP HERE

this guy has a point

Good explanation but I meant what position lb,rb,cb?

Usually rb

no particular reason

alright, everyone seems satisfied with their answers
im off, have a great day/nigh faggots

What foot do you prefer and are you fast?

I'm a big fan of the sport ( if you can't already tell ) so pardon me if I'm a bit annoying

i have to go soon, but i will anwser you this one

right foot

and yes due to my light weight im quite fast

Thanks best of luck op
I would bless you with some tits but I don't really have any on my phone

is your dwarfism attributed to any chromosomal abnormalities?

Ha short