Viking temple in Denmark for the first time in 1000 years

A Viking temple has been built in Denmark for the first time in 1000 years and it was opened by two of our most right-wing politicians:

tv2fyn.dk/artikel/fynsk-tempel-til-odin-og-thor-indvies

(Some white nationalists are involved but are unhappy that the temple was built by a rich conservative gay.)

Other urls found in this thread:

jyllands-posten.dk/debat/kronik/ECE8567102/frygt-danmarks-fremtid/
jyllands-posten.dk/debat/kronik/ECE7952137/Værd-at-vide-om-indvandring/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

inb4 leftists fill it with rapefugees

>tfw you will have to burn it down because it's not Orthopraxic and Hyperborean orthodoxy is a lie.

How intolerant. We should seize it and turn it into refugee accommodations.

Dont let Varg near it.

that thing looks very ignitable..

I am coming. They tried to put me in institution for burning and destroying churches in Russia. Would it be a reason for asylum?

kek

People were already talking about banning Norwegians for that very reason.

Can you train hersirs in there?

The architecture looks cheap and shitty, desu. I think it probably should be used to house refugees and homeless people, as suggested by

>Cuckdinism
>BTFO by Based christian
>1000 years later
>Danemark is cucked and Cuckdinism is growing again
>Gay found a cuckdinist temple

A cuck religion for a cucked country

kek

>someone following the religion that glorifies a cuckold relationship and the little bastard shittalking cucks

Always good for a giggle.

>The architecture looks cheap and shitty, desu.

There have powerful forces against the revival of Viking identity in Denmark.

The elites know how it goes hand in hand with nationalism.

And turn it into a mosque

>i cant hear you over the BBC in your mouth frenchie

WE
WUZ
VIKANGZ

trips has it in the right

>France
>calling anyone cucked

kek

Does anyone alive today legitimately believe Odin is real?

Or is it just a meme """"religion"""" like the Flying Spaghetti Monster or the Church of the SubGenius where a bunch of atheists can jerk off about how clever they are?

Calais Jungle

nice trips.
I agree, the elite fear a strong confident human.

>we wuz rapists and pillagers

look at that fucking shit heap.. it's literally "ooga booga" but it's tolerated only because they are white

actually the ooga booga huts in Africa are better made I think

>America
>Calling anyone else cucked

I hate this divide and conquer, childish bullshit, "You're more cucked!" meme

First time i came to Sup Forums and actually got happy about something

It's a high class cuck shed

>Canada

Shouldn't you be sucking some South African cock?

>not understanding the anthropomorphization and ultimately deification of virtues seen as beneficial to the tribe

There's one main reason America will never be able to steal the cuck throne from Germany, Britain, Sweden or Canada

Let's hope many more follow

Wodan heerst

>(Some white nationalists are involved but are unhappy that the temple was built by a rich conservative gay.)
Why do so many people on our side get hiney holocausted over this type of shit? It's not 10000000000000000000% pure Aryan, therefore the whole thing is tainted?

People need to put away the rose-tinted glasses, even when Europe was ethnocentric and homogeneous people were still corrupt.

its more like, our ancient culture heritage and there is some empowerment to that,
like, why the fuck do you guys care about a fucking bald eagle, oh right, symbolism, national identity and culture

I'll take that as a no. You're still just atheists.

We cannot forgive this heresy

Oh no.

ANSWER!!!

Neato. Might take a wander over and have a cheeky wee look inside. Iceland are building their own iirc it will be ready by 2018 although they're going for a more modern look

its more like, our ancient culture heritage and there is some empowerment to that,
like, why the fuck do you guys care about a fucking bald eagle, oh right, symbolism, national identity and culture

we infused the uk with great nordic genes, you think anglo scum of today is bad, the old dirt-gnomes where complete subhuman, our greatest export and gift to the world was our genes

>jalisco
god jalisco is so based its the whitest state in mexico and its out in the middle of nowhere has the 3rd lagest economy too and is responsible for the entire countries culture its also host to several european colonial cities/towns

Well I guess we know where you hopped the fence from, Pablo.

Come to the UK pal we take anyone these days plus at least your white and hate none European pagan religions

>Christianity
>not cucked

Denmark is the most racist Scandinavian country

Meanwhile Christians beg for more refugees

^He's mad.
Stay strong my white brethren!

that's stupid

>Pablo
i was born here and i bet im taller and whiter than your faggot ass

dont forget all that turn the other cheek, love thy neighbour bs

Lots of interesting things happening in Denmark. One mainstream newspaper printed two features by a scientist why Africans and Middle Easterners have genetically inferior intelligence and how that will harm Denmark:

jyllands-posten.dk/debat/kronik/ECE8567102/frygt-danmarks-fremtid/

jyllands-posten.dk/debat/kronik/ECE7952137/Værd-at-vide-om-indvandring/

>Viking identity
Vikings stopped being a thing back in the 8th century.

>why the fuck do you guys care about a fucking bald eagle
Nobody give a fuck about bald eagles. Ask any American whether they'd save a puppy or an eagle and 99% will chose the puppy.

Holy shit that is cringe.
Why are pagan larpers so autistic?

The rapefugees don't stay in France Jorgmund, they go in Denmark or in Sweden, were they can take the women and the house they want.

How are today my vegan friend ? Did your government allowed you to eat meat today, or are the meat still banned in your country?

>Vikings stopped being a thing back in the 8th century.
>8th century.

Difference between (((Christians))) and Heathens in one picture.

>Fighting for your people and heritage is autistic

And you are one to talk about autism, Canadian

Does it matter?

The Japanese don't literally believe in the Kami anymore, but the rituals keep their unique cultural identity alive

>60% white
>Thousands of people killed by muslims without retaliation
>Muslim nigger president
>Gay Head of the Army
>Women general
>LGBT right
>Neutral toilet

Even Sweden isn't as cucked as you my friend.

When was meat ever banned here?

you are more than welcome in norway lad. we take anything anyway. say you are from syria who the fuck cares anymore it seems.

i would personally love it if you could focus on mosques instead of churches after you arrive however.

MAKE SCANDINAVIA EVEN GREATER

>Vikings stopped being a thing back in the 8th century.

Not really, the "official" viking era went from ca 800 to ca 1050.

>I am coming. They tried to put me in institution for burning and destroying churches in Russia. Would it be a reason for asylum?

Come to America, we could use you.

It should be turned into a mosque to prove that you are tolerant

That's cool, but I hope you don't worship anything. While I like paganism/polytheism more than the Abrahamic religions, I find neo-paganism to be worse/stupider than Christianity. If you are already rejecting Christianity, you may as well become atheist and be done with religion. Just my point of view.

>Heritage that died out over a 1000 years ago
Scandinavian countries are more culturally Christian than pagan.

shit I would die of embarrassment if I were a dane

>Does it matter
Of course it matters

Do you think a cunt in Syria is strapping a bomb belt on himself, running into a crowd and thinking "Allah isn't real, but this sure is fun"?

The certainty of faith is what's driving these fuckers to take over the world, and the absence of faith is what's driving others to give the world away.

So why isn't Japan flooding itself with Arabs?

Because they've decided to leave robots to inherit their country instead.

I work at a cemetery. We've actually had a norse pagan burial with some weird special requests not so long ago.

Doesn't measure up to the fucking disgusting and special snowflake traditions of mudslime burials though :^)

Symbolism is better spirituality, look at Japan as an example.

As if you neckbeards would be capable of building something more complex.

>t. Chink with no Scandinavian ancestry

I would never turn my back against a Dane

Even Ben "grab your bikes, we're killin' some kikes" Garrison knows that

you really don't have any clue what symbolism is and what is does to you.
we are the ancestors of vikings --> viking symbolism means something to us

you prob don't care if your kids would be half tyrone would you? heritage and culture is important to some people, and its the social force thats gonna liberate europa

The first one warns us of CIVIL WAR.
>Den tabuiserede forskning viser kort sagt, at vi er langt inde i en næsten ustoppelig undergravning af de europæiske lande, hvis frie, demokratiske velfærdsformer og passive civilisation om kort tid torpederes kulturelt, religiost og okonomisk.
>Ustoppeligt, fordi universiteternes kollektive akademiske bedrag fortsat forholder politikerne kendskab til den relevante forskning samtidig med, at de synes at tænke mere på partiet, international karriere, rejsebilag og boksershorts end på landets, og deres borns fremtid.

>The taboo-bound research shows, in short, that we are deep in an almost unstoppable destabilization of the European countries, whose free, democratic forms of welfare and passive civilization shortly will be torpedoed culturally, religiously and economically.
>Unstoppable, because the universities' collective academical deception continues to withhold the relevant research from the politicians, while at the same time they appear to be more concerned with their party, international careers, paid traveling expenses and boxershorts than the future of their country and their children.
Sup Forums has said this for years.

the leaf is in the right tho, denmark is a christian society, but with viking ancestry. Our nationalism is kind of WE WUZ VIKUNGS with christian values and fuck the swede.

No, only brown Muslims get asylum for attacking Christians. If you want asylum in the West you need to do homosex. Bonus if you do it in a big Moscow church and get patriarchs to condemn you, then Soros will give you shekels.

Jyllands posten is fukn red-pilled compared to all other news papers/sites.

>Sup Forums has said this for years.

Yes but seeing it written by scientist in a mainstream newspaper made by heart skip a beat.

What exactly is Christian about Scandinavia?

How does one define a Christian society?

maybe so, but the viking heritage is unique to scandinavia so its our niche culture and makes it more special than our christian culture

I would have to show a passport and documents, right? Plus I don't won't to be associated with rapefugees, but as a real political asylum seeker. I got put in mental institution, but run away. Other than that can't show anything.
Tell more? British Isles, Scandinavia, Iceland are our cultural brothers.

(USER WAS TAKEN BY THE EU COMMISARS FOR THIS POST, PRAISE BE TO COMRADE JUNCKER)

Well, they WERE the first to unmask the muds for the violent, impulsive monsters they are.

It gives me hope, broder. Thanks for the links, I'll go read the second one now.

sounds regressive

Kek.

>VIRGIN BIRTH

Is the biggest joke in the history of religion.

When it was civilized it was Christian. Americans dont go around saying native American culture is their culture. (Besides the muh heritage fags)
Also there are so many things unknown about Norse paganism. It's silly to celebrate it and just makes you a "MUH HERITAGE" fag

>Luke 19:27
>Fourth Council of Lateran, Canon
Christianity isn't cucked, the christians are.

At least they actually were though.

Norwegians are not. Most of the ethnic Norwegians left for Minnesota. The ones that stayed back were mostly Slavic.

>When it was civilized it was Christian

Define civilization. What exactly did Christianity do to change medieval Norse society?

By the way, is it really Christianity or was it Romanization, of which Christianity became a part of?

>Native Americans
That's a poor comparison. Natives were replaced by European settlers for the most part, and some Natives are still around today. That's not what happened to Scandinavians.

>Snownigger """"""Culture""""""

i guess christian values has been resurrected cause of the mudslime epidemic, not much else to it than us vs. them.

That's neat. But Norway knows how it's done.

?

are oyu retarded, chang?

They just got replaced by Muslim settlers instead.

>Christiannity
> not the most cucked religion in all the mankind history

Top kek

You barely had any written history and you worshipped false gods. That's uncivilized. Also I agree the native comparison was poor, but I was trying to say you have always been culturally Christian.

WE

Proudly representing the leaf i see.