Trolls in real life

>trolls in real life
>traditional father who believes he is the man of the house
>shit talks media
>exposes "strong" women who want to question him
>isn't politically correct

How is he not /ourball/?

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/sports/ftw/2017/05/17/lavar-ball-threatened-the-herd-cohost-kristine-leahy-when-she-dared-to-question-him/101795862/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because he's a NIGGER

>wow a black person who isnt politically correct
how shocking

dude PC stuff is only used again white people

Because he's a delusional fuckbag with a mediocre talent as a son who's just upset 29 other teams.

>dude PC stuff is only used again white people
Naw media is slandering him because he dared stand up to a woman.

usatoday.com/story/sports/ftw/2017/05/17/lavar-ball-threatened-the-herd-cohost-kristine-leahy-when-she-dared-to-question-him/101795862/

I don't know who that is

He has the right attitude to be a winner. Raised 3 successful kids but gets nit-picked on everything by the media with more negativity than all the other scumbags in sports.

fuck off lonzo

wake me when anything really happens to Lavar

hes no different than any other deranged parent who push their kids to be pro athletes or actors

his kids just ended up being +6'5 and good

He is clearly our guy, all of the big ballers here know that. Anyone who disagrees is a corn baller.

wow teaching his kids hard work, discipline, focus and success what a jerk

The media is, sure.

But every black person in America (man and woman) will love him for bitch slapping some mouthy white girl. That's his market.

Ahahaha get absolutely fucked Leahy. So funny seeing Colin act like a little beta bitch in front of Lavar.

>beta little bitch
he basically said he agreed with what lavar did after the segment

Because he's a nigger huckster conman

I'm also referring to the fact that at first he wouldn't interview Lavar in person on his show.

pic related

So what?

I'm not gonna pay $500 for his shitty shoes, but you have to respect a man who can get tons of people to do that. And just the balls on the guy to be such a meme in his public persona.

>guy gets butthurt because his company is small and is too scared to make eye contact with a woman
>Sup Forums worships him

Depressingly predictable

Fuck off Big Baller tee em

This nigger and his act is so predictably corny and what's worse is the dumbfuck American (((media))) giving into his cringeworthy antics and awarding him the attention he desperately craves.

Why couldn't they have just left this chimp in the corner chimping out alone?

He's a big baller

Not making eye contact was a power move and it obviously worked her up

This guy just Trump'd his way into the NBA and you all let it happen, falling for stupid shit.

I would buy a BBB shirt but I'm not big baller enough to spend $50 on a cafepress t shirt

t. baby baller

>beating the jews at their own game
>BTFO kristine
>put whitlock on suicide watch
>going to make his family billions

lavar is so fucking based

>upset 29 other teams
good thing the one team that isn't upset is the one that works best for him, right then

Just another attention whore. Nothing special about him

Small baller detected

>just finished watching to the podcast
holy SHIT the female got BTFO, that was incredible to watch

why were people saying he was overcharging everyone? i just looked at his site and he sells a sweatshirt in all sizes for 50 dollars. the actual merchandise of the NBA costs more than that. at least its not streetwear faggotry where its a limited run M-L shirt for 200 a pop.

But he's /ournigger/

He needs to be granted a nigger waiver, and I don't like handing those out loosely unlike some here

fpbp

>>>/reddit/

its funny when niggers dont fall into your stereotype of corner chimping you fags get upset at his success. Says more about you than him. Stay shook leaf

This level of retardation can only be possible in the age of Trump's alternative facts.

It is no coincidence. I wouldn't be surprised if Trump tapped LaVar Ball to be the next FBI director.

>named his brand big baller
>opposite of big balling is small balling
>small ball is the style of play that killed the NBA

how could you possibly hate this guy? He just wants to bring back big balling

Small ballers are everywhere, especially on this board- SAD.

a cracker would of backpedaled

would have and should have

I don't get people's hate. For some reason people don't like a guy who has an opinion, celebrates his kid's success, doesn't want his kids to be literally owned by a company like LeBron and most other stars are, hypes up his kid to the point where people can't stop talking about him before the draft, and gets his 3 kids scholarships to UCLA where they all want to go. Almost every betafag hates on him and defends Nike and Adidas who literally use sweatshop workers to make their products because they can't afford his shoes.

If Lonzo sucks, he still makes a decent amount of money on the shoes. If Lonzo ends up being good his shoes are going to be collectors items and worth more. Everyone who doubts him is a sad cuckboi who want to see people fail to make them feel better about having no balls.

Because he is black and my tribal instincts dont allow me to accept him

You must be a Trump supporter to be this gullible.

LaVar Ball is a severe, SEVERE, detriment to Lonzo Ball's career. He's a cancer. He's living through his son's success, and then bogarting that success for his own visibility i.e. he thinks, "now's MY time". He doesn't give a flying fuck about his son, in other words. He wanted his son to be known so he could brag about the superiority of his blood, which is basically his entire shtick. He's a shitbag.

America's worst dad, in my opinion. I feel sorry for Lonzo, who must feel like he's been taken hostage.

LaVar is an egotistical, sad man who is living vicariously through his son. He's just as annoying in person as he was in that podcast and his younger sons have even worse personalities.

t. neighbor

Is there any evidence to show that he has done anything to hurt Lonzo's game? The kid played lights out this year and is now top 2-3 in the draft. People just want to hate him because he doesn't fall in line like most people do.

I've heard many interviews with him and while he does come off as kind of an asshole he doesn't seem to me like he is a shitty person or dad.

It's going to be interesting to see how lonzo jersey sales compare to his Lakers counterparts if that's where he (hopefully) ends up. If lonzo had success in the NBA he will be able to make plenty of money on his own anyway.

Legend

>Is there any evidence to show that he has done anything to hurt Lonzo's game? The kid played lights out this year and is now top 2-3 in the draft.

But LaVar only became a public nuisance AFTER this was accepted.

We can't say what this will do to Lonzo's game in the NBA, but I can only imagine the pressure he is under now to perform like a player that deserves a $3 billion dollar investment.

wasnt he like this when lonzo played in HS