Any artist similar to Daft Punk? Or any nice group of house

Any artist similar to Daft Punk? Or any nice group of house.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=co7nbpNs34w
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7TSczzNYhvA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5ANH7ZcoOZc
youtube.com/watch?v=FqvV1juaMxs
youtube.com/watch?v=Y5TXOzZigLg
youtube.com/watch?v=pTndMM9zVe8&index=6&list=PLkDIan7sXW2ilCdIvS22xX2FNAn_YuoDO
youtube.com/watch?v=XbBGCRyZxH4
youtube.com/watch?v=mCnJ2_xN2jU
youtube.com/watch?v=7qyL2yN88pI
youtube.com/watch?v=ET6657PH9gQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dVDRmo5sn3Y
m.youtube.com/watch?v=c1cvDqM_CMg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QV58ndh1LrE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DOTXZKLrPzw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=t9h-Tof3Al4
youtu.be/sREIw0Kdptw
youtube.com/watch?v=_0-tWLi0Kp4&list=PLH3lfNtPhUxjcC11tohb73LKyZFo6v9hB&index=2
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5MHTedyZxsg
youtu.be/p_13_jfq8OY
youtube.com/watch?v=YlEb3L1PIco
m.youtube.com/watch?v=auY9x-41qOU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=q2FPbufIQFQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kanye did a song just like daft punk. You should check out kanye West. He's a rapper and producer.

The Chemical Brothers, The Prodigy, Mr Oizo, Fatboy Slim and Streamline by Newton.

Daft Punk are pretty unique in thier craft, but as far as electro house goes I recommend Studio Killers

he's a faggot

future funk is an entire genre dedicated to sounding like Daft Punk

Thx ! i will check those out

m.youtube.com/watch?v=co7nbpNs34w
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7TSczzNYhvA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5ANH7ZcoOZc

The first 2 links are mixes by Guy Manuel, and feature music from his side project, Le Knight Club.

Good luck finding some good stuff
Also when you check out Studio Killers i recommend you watch the music videos, they're gorgeously animated (the group gets compared to Gorillaz sometimes)

Nice, but does it make me want to take drugs and get gangbanged by strangers in the bathroom tho?

Lorn and Rone, check out Bye Bye Macadame by rone

Nice! Thank you guys

LOL i hope it does not xD

Not this user, but here is a Future Funk mix just for you, OP!
-
youtube.com/watch?v=FqvV1juaMxs
-
youtube.com/watch?v=Y5TXOzZigLg
-
youtube.com/watch?v=pTndMM9zVe8&index=6&list=PLkDIan7sXW2ilCdIvS22xX2FNAn_YuoDO
-
youtube.com/watch?v=XbBGCRyZxH4

>Alan Braxe and friends
>In Love with You

Christ, you're looking for some next level shit
I honestly don't know what to recommend, maybe happy hardcore (S3RL), gabber (Death Grips), just some kind of electro dance with hard ass bass lines to kill yourself to
Maybe deftones too since drugs and sex are totally thier thing

Also, don't forget to listen to the original artist!
-
youtube.com/watch?v=mCnJ2_xN2jU
-
youtube.com/watch?v=7qyL2yN88pI
-
-
youtube.com/watch?v=ET6657PH9gQ
-
youtube.com/watch?v=dVDRmo5sn3Y

Justice, thank me later

Woow nice, love to you both

Here you go...
m.youtube.com/watch?v=c1cvDqM_CMg

Seconded. Their first two albums are top notch.

Thats great user ! will check those too

Ohh i just know one song from them, thats a good idea to hear more of them

Surprised no one mentionned Justice and Kandinsky.

Oh I'm warning you, Death Grips actually is some next level shit. Sup Forums would be happy to tell you all about it. Good luck if you're really gonna check them out too

Air
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QV58ndh1LrE

Those are pretty basic bitch suggestions, that's why.

Please check out Pépé Bradock's album Synthèse, probably the only suggestion so far that sounds anything like Daft Punk.

Justice

Just read this comment

Thank you!! Ill have a nice time listening to all those new artists

This track actually sounds like cocaine:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DOTXZKLrPzw

Another good album besides Pépé Bradock's, check out Château Flight's sophomore, The Meal.

moog cookbook
m.youtube.com/watch?v=t9h-Tof3Al4

Cheateau Flight - Connected

youtu.be/sREIw0Kdptw

Of course it is, and that's exactly why I was surprised no one mentioned, petit faggot.

I'm a DJ of ten years, let me know if you like two artists I've suggested, got plenty more.

Thanks ^^
Hearing it right now, sounds great

You are an even bigger faggot for having even brought them up. Also, nice tripdubs.

youtube.com/watch?v=_0-tWLi0Kp4&list=PLH3lfNtPhUxjcC11tohb73LKyZFo6v9hB&index=2

I think you mean, Petít Faget. Pronounced: pə-tēt fa-zhay

If anything OP doesn't even know about them, so joke's on you queerlord

I love when people suggest artists that sound nothing like Daft Punk because they've listened to so little electronic music.

Justice aren't even worth mentioning.

Phantom is a fantastic track

They don't sound much like Daft Punk, but their first album is rock solid.

Yeah, but they sound nothing like Daft Punk, it's just the first group everyone finds out about after they get into Daft Punk.

First album is good. I don't return to it often, but it holds up. I'm more of a Techno person now.

Yeah, because both are electronic and french.

Yeah, but so are both of my suggestions. It's just that people don't care to dig into the genres enough

I like some techno. I'm more into the noise/sound art stuff these days.

Here's one of my favorite recent techno tracks...
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5MHTedyZxsg

Televisor, and infected mushroom to a much lesser degree

Look up chicago house

Homework is pretty much based off late 80's early 90's era

That's true, Most of the suggestions in this thread don't really ressemble Daft Punk anyways.

Regis is great. Here's my favourite Techno track of the last five years:

youtu.be/p_13_jfq8OY

I suggested Château Flight and Pépé Bradock, two other French House artists. Most people just suggest other electronic music they like.

He's not gonna be too satisfied with that stuff. Don't get me wrong, I think some of it is great, but it's very dated at this point. For the most part, I think it's the kind of music that you have to be exposed to near the time of it's original release.

Steve aoki
Boyz noize

He asked for music similar to Daft Punk, with a picture of Discovery as the image. An album from 2001. I suggested music from 1999 and 2001, both with a similar sound. OP even said he enjoyed it. At least I'm not a normie fag who would suggest Infected Mushroom or something

That kind of pure techno doesn't do much for me. It just sounds bland to me.

I do love the artists who run that label tho. They need to release another fucking Modeselektor album--no more of that Moderat bullshit.

Justice vs simian, or justice by themselves. Childish gambino did one, heartbeat or something it's called

Honestly, at this point, I'm not sure if I trust your taste in Electronic music. FJAAK are on Modselektor's label Monkeytown, btw.

Here come the normie suggestions.

>FJAAK are on Modselektor's label Monkeytown, btw
Which is why I said that I love the artists who run that label, and then proceeded to talk about Modeselktor, moron.

Justice

Honestly didn't see that. Whatever, at least I'm not dumb enough to tell someone not to suggest French House artists to someone looking for music that sounds like Daft Punk.

>Whatever, at least I'm not dumb enough to tell someone not to suggest French House artists to someone looking for music that sounds like Daft Punk
I never said that someone should not do that. In fact, this was me and it's the most relevant post ITT.

I'm done with you. Bye.

You literally just suggest more Daft Punk, faggot.

I literally did not. Like... literally. Wow, user... just wow.

What kind of suggestion is a fucking DJ mix by the artist they asked about? How boring are you? That's something they could have easily found themselves.

Haha im going thru all my records and after 15 yrs of djing...Those two people/ songs sound the most like daft punk. Daft punk were pioneers. Their songs will be classics forever, but I'm trying at least to throw some suggestions out his way

He wanted to hear something similar to Daft Punk, and I recommended something that sounds more similar to Daft Punk than anything ITT. Sure, I could have gone with some deep cuts that would have given me points with record-geeks, but I'm not a pretentious faggot like you.

How long are you going to pitch this hissy fit, user?

I've been a DJ for ten years and can just grab suggestions out of my head more interesting than a solo project from Guy-Man

Big Gigantic - C'mon

AIR and Justice

Then suggest them, I'm having troubles right now after a few drinks. I also spin different music than that

You're a normie fag who suggested the lowest common denominator, I actually attempted to suggest some interesting artists.

I mixed you up with someone else ITT. Sorry.

Pepe Bradock - Synthese
Chateau Flight - The Meal

>normie
You seem like a whiny piss-pants who's mad that anons couldn't give a fuck less that you're a DJ who knows about a few obscure records.

Congratulations, you know about Chicago house and some shit they suck cock to at Berghain. We're all very proud of you.

>Here come the normie suggestions.
You autistic fuck OP is asking for similar to DAFT PUNK. Stfu and fuck outta here.

Fucking retard. Neither of which are normie. Haven't listened to this genre since 07-09 festival days at which point neither were hardly normie. Fucking Christ I hate autistic people.

Basement Jaxx - Rooty

I don't really care if anyone knows I'm a DJ, I usually keep that to myself. I know about more than just House and Techno.

Daft Punk's first two records transcend being normie records, as they are just outright classics. Someone actually suggested Steve Aoki, which is sad.

Genesis

>I don't really care if anyone knows I'm a DJ, I usually keep that to myself.
Really? This isn't you? Hmmmm

>I know about more than just House and Techno
Something tells me your knowledge is rather limited. I can't imagine being remotely impressed with someone's musical knowledge who uses the term "normie" so profusely.

what about
youtube.com/watch?v=YlEb3L1PIco

I just brought it up for context, it's not like I posted a link of mine or anything. Either way, your suggestion was boring.

I listen to a wide variety of music. Not a lot of Rock or Metal, though. Normie is a good way to describe 99% of this thread.

just put future funk to play and be done with it

>I just brought it up for context
I thought you didn't care if anyone knew you were a DJ. It's painful watching someone trip all over themselves like this.

>Either way, your suggestion was boring
It certainly wouldn't be to someone who's into Daft Punk and isn't familiar with it. It's as if you're TRYING to seem pretentious lol. No one on Sup Forums wants to hear shit like Juan fucking Atkins or Jeff Mills, dude. There are plenty of forums where people geek out to that stuff--you should go there... and stay there.

Listen to DJ Falcon. Good shit.

I don't generally mention it, but I felt like it. What's the big deal?

Who would suggest Juan Atkins or Jeff Mills to someone looking for more music like Daft Punk? No, I'm good. I'd rather derail shitty threads like these on Sup Forums just to piss you off.

Finally, someone else

>I don't generally mention it, but I felt like it. What's the big deal?
Seems like you mentioned it twice in one thread, buddy >Who would suggest Juan Atkins or Jeff Mills to someone looking for more music like Daft Punk?
Oh, I dunno, anyone who knows about Daft Punk's influences?

Yeah, I did. I don't really care.

Obviously I know who Juan Atkins and Jeff Mills are, I've seen them both live multiple times. The OP wasn't asking for Techno or Electro.

Can you just fuck off and let this thread die?

>The OP wasn't asking for Techno or Electro
He was asking for things that sound like Daft Punk; I would have thought that, by your criteria, they'd fit the requirements, no?

>Can you just fuck off and let this thread die?
No, I'm having too much fun making you look foolish.

upgrade

Justice (more electro)
Boys Noize (more electro)
Ettienne de crecy (more electro)
Phoenix..

You'll be hard pressed to find something like daft Punk. What's your favourite album?

Discovery

Daft Punk have only made a small handful of tracks you could call Techno, but most people wouldn't classify it as such. They've never really made anything that one could call Electro, either. We aren't talking Electro House. Do you want me to school you on some music genres, and why you're the fool here?

Oh, I'm so fucking embarrassed. All these kids suggesting the most basic shit are gonna see me talk about music.

none of those artists sound like daft punk just saying

Yeah I know but they're probably the closest... Like I said more electro sounding. Phoenix is probably the closest. But I'm not sure if there's anything that's similar sounding to daft Punk

dead mouse cinco

>Daft Punk have only made a small handful of tracks you could call Techno, but most people wouldn't classify it as such
I never said otherwise

>Do you want me to school you on some music genres, and why you're the fool here?
Go ahead. In the meantime, I'll post some more shit that's actually relevant to the thread.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=auY9x-41qOU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=q2FPbufIQFQ

>All these kids suggesting the most basic shit are gonna see me talk about music
>these kids
I'd be utterly shocked if you were above the age of 18

Data 80

Try Air, empire of the sun, georgio moroder, Lemaitre, cassius, digitalism, the presets, jai wolf