Why are the parents of retards so fucking retarded Sup Forums?

Why are the parents of retards so fucking retarded Sup Forums?

Chick on the right is the fucking brains of the organization.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Nataliew1020/status/955075877838249984
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you know how we say to put our hurt animals to sleep to stop their suffering i think its time to put the queen down

Jesus christ. Someone in Hollywood should take advantage of this and make a horror movie

we wuz kweenz

>not living a life of misery
if a nigga cant eat a fucking sloppy joe because her jaw looks like the grand canyon then why live

Did a GIS for "retarded queen". The chick to his left looks pretty retarded too.

This is why we need laws in place. To put that hideous sack of flesh, not even walking brainstem out of its misery. That parent is just selfish as fuck keeping that horrid beast alive. I mean ffs, slip her some antifreeze. Drop her down the stairs, something.

> bold queen

No, bold is the mailman who has to approach the mutant's lair every day.

when humans dont realize that if we keep them alive theyre only going to poison humanity with bad genes

daddy's little fleshlight

I think we found a bold new queen of Sup Forums

Rolling for this

I tried to see her as not suffering every single moment of her existence, but I just can't do it. She looks absolutely fucking horrified that she hasn't been put out of her misery yet and is basically a tortured meat puppet used to collect welfare

you do realize they sterilize down syndrome babies right? Like, it's common practice.

> (You)
>Rolling for this

Dubs and we coronate her and make sure that Twitter account knows it.

roll for kek

Aren't down syndrome people sterile anyway?

rolling

Winrar, it shall be done.

underrated

I just lost.

Fullsize version of the image

>5 posts finally get dubs
jesus dude, you're almost as retarded as the welfare goblin

Take is as mean if you'd like but that kid looks like a fucking monster.

I've seen better sides of beef been run over by a combine

This has to have been a miscarriage gone wrong.

Holy shit, there's a video

twitter.com/Nataliew1020/status/955075877838249984

Fuck.

Good fucking lord. "Thanks for all the good times!"

Even if it's for attention and money... it's just not worth it. Woman will achieve anything I guess, for both. Fucking sociopath keeping that thing alive. It's face looks like someone took a tungsten reinforced cake mixer, powered by a god damn nuclear power plant, to it.

>She loves to laugh
Top fucking kek how can this roastie be so delusional.

Who's the man by Mel this was during the Meryl Streep speech right

can someone morph her face with a mushroom cloud and do the 'i am become death, the destroyer of worlds" ?

>Rett syndrome
seems cruel, religious nuts ignore their doctor's advice then spend the rest of their lives in denial when they see how bad it is

Vince Vaughn you lowly pleb.

At that point can't it be argued that it's inhumane and fucking disgusting to keep it alive past 5 minutes after birth.

Also imagine having that come out of your fucking vagina. Yuck.

troll?

>Sorry, Mrs. Retard, but your potato growing in your womb has Rett syndrome
>It... It'll be different!!
>no it won't.
>YOU'LL SEE, YOU MONSTER!
>births a monster
>spend life having to fight for disable people because donations are the only way to get money

Where is its jaw

Tonight...you.

hahaha i read about this the other day, they were having a shitfit about people saying this was a justification for the legalization of abortion.

Honestly, the boo-hoo brigade will bitch about anything. Ban abortion because every child is special: they protest and complain. Say this is a justification for aboriton: they protest and complain. There's just no pleasing these assholes.

fucking nightmare.
Imagine sleeping in the same house as that.

HI I'M MRS. MEESEEKS LOOK AT ME! MY EXISTENCE IS TORTURE!

Near psychotic virtue-signalling. This thing is objectively unwell and cannot perceive things like happiness but the mother insists on being front and center in all the photos so she can be seen caring for the rotten fruit her womb bore.

How can that THING even be allowed to live. It probably cant even talk, just make sounds and grunts. Probably has to be fed through a tube or something. XD cant believe the parents havent just killed it out of fear itll eat them

All I read is, "My parents decided subjecting me to a valueless life of nonvoluntary torment was God's will"

yeah maybe if you went outside your dungeon you'd understand the plight of the misfortunate people, I'd guess you are more so than the girl in the picture you fuck face faggot

All I see is parents using her so that people can say oh look how great those parents are. They aren't doing it for the kid.

this made me incredibly sad

oh my god i bet she's incredible in the sack.

Yet another thread that makes me want to suicide

Also

She can play the queen in the Snow White remake.

"Mirror mirror on the wall..."

or in her case

"EEEAAUGGHH EEAAUUUUGGHH UUUEAUH EEGGGH OOOAAGGH"

It chewed its way out.

Can firmly say a good government should have genetic screening and options for termination based on results. I would personally, if she still wanted to go through with yard you'd just leave with prenup. World is far to full of shit to run this shit fuck that haha ain't nearly enough love and resources in the world to accommodate all dear god not by a long shot.

So these prolifers willing to help raise this handicapped child?

checked

> the misfortunate people
>you fuck face faggot

look! I found the bold queen's brother!

But euthanasia is wrong.

Kinda. They support families with downs syndrome kids. Like a girl who has a boyfriend who's a St. Louis Cardinals fan, so she supports them.

Basically exactly that. They don't wish it any specific harm, so they support it.

"Gee thanks mom. This crown really makes being a crime against nature worthwhile."