How can I stop user from reposting my wife's pics?

How can I stop user from reposting my wife's pics?
I posted this pic a week ago and it keeps getting reposted here. I really do think want her to see it. It's the anyway I can talk to someone to keep this pic from being posted anymore?

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/photos/781383-whoosh-you-missed-the-joke
youtu.be/MLyHNMOnLTs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post more

How would that accomplish what I set out to do?

I'm gonna need to see more of those knockers

Quit being a beta and post

No. Once it's online, especially here, it's here forever.

Yup, might as well post more and make her into a legend, her tits are amazing btw hope you fuck them every night.

Not posting another fucking picture of her would help

I'm the Sup Forums manager. I am sorry to hear about the issue you are having. Rest assure that we will no longer allow user to post pictures of your wife. I will personally see to it.

Thank you! This is a big help she will be relieved when I tell her

knowyourmeme.com/photos/781383-whoosh-you-missed-the-joke

>being this much of a newfag

We are happy to help. Please post any other pictures of your wife in this thread and we will prevent others users from posting by adding it to our blacklist.

Sorry, Sup Forums is an English-language website.

ITT
youtu.be/MLyHNMOnLTs

Just saved the pic your wife is a slut

It will let us know what pics to not repost

i will singlehandedly keep this thread alive just so folks can get a nice look

No the manager came by and assured me that he would fix the issue. Please no more bumps guys :)

its okay, i am also the manager but i'm a higher level manager than that faggot so i say bump

It says I can't delete the image because I waited to long. Can you please delete this thread sir?

don't worry OP
I will help you sega this thread

only gook moot is capable of this and he's getting some sick head from some drunk whore right now

Please stop bumping, the manager answered my question

I am not bumping. I am downgrading this thread by putting sega in the options field.

Hello, I'm the Sup Forums President of user requests. Please allow me to assure you that your wife's giant flappy titties will not be posted again, so long as you provide 3 examples of before mentioned titties so we may remove the correct photos. Thank you.

we already said that joke faggot

Wait but the manager already cleared everything up here
I don't think I need anymore help with this matter. I really don't want to post anything else. Can you close this site for me? I just want to turn off my laptop now

Wow I got dubs! :)

gay, pic was never posted

I cropped it a little maybe that's why

I'm the Sup Forums manager. The picture was posted, but then I went into the Sup Forums Archives and deleted it on behalf of OP.

thats impossible, i am the thebarchive manager

No you're not. I checked your profile (ip address). You're just another user.

oh no....it seems I must have gotten a pic of your "wife" years ago on tumblr. What should I do?

Please managers! The user is back reposting my wife's pics can you delete them or ban him? This is unacceptable

nose piercing....garbage

sexy