Henlo, user. can we just have a peaceful thread? what's on your mind? how was your day?

henlo, user. can we just have a peaceful thread? what's on your mind? how was your day?

just got home from college classes. tired. hope you're having a good night op!

it could be better but i hope you're having a good night too, friend c:

> 3 hours of sleep.
> A hangover the size of Kansas.
> Toughed out a 10 hour shift at work.

Things could be better user lol. Currently whats on my mind is my usual sad thoughts.........nothing new about that. How was your day? :)

will we rember happy day?

my day was kinda boring and sad, but thank you for asking, user!!

Hey man! Had a long day. Just at home smoking a bowl and watching Futurama. How are you? Doing well?

henlmo, S
im glads there is a nice thread
my day was off and a trip
how was yours?

i don't do drugs, i give hugs, friend

got to cross dress all day

enjoyed it so much I want to buy more outfits

i hope so, user

Where is this screenshot from?

i got it from a thread here a while ago..im sorry i cant help sauce it, user :c

What happened that made it boring and sad?

bong, bubbler, or pipe? piece name?

>how was your day?
Bad. Have been programming and watching movies all day. Now it's 5.30am and I am still not in bed.

It's okay.

same rat race, different day, user

just a rather lackluster day, user..but i hope you have better ones in the future

it gets better, S. I know iss hard to habeeb it but feel happy
mm
i want greek mythology

i'm sorry you had a bad day, user..

there can't be peace without war

greek fire was cool stuff, user, if you dunno it you should look into it

user pls

I'm a little bit depressed, my day hasn't really started yet, I woke up about an hour ago (and it's 8:30pm here). I'm unhappy with my life.

Just a regular glass bowl. It doesn't have a name lol I never got around to it

just rember happy day user

Are you using a glassblower?

What's happy day?

I'm getting the S right? Greek and Norse mythos is my life
what other threads you checkin, S?
what is a 'meme'

day when you are happy, user

who is S

OP is
has to be her

High as fuck lurking and just being happy

im really sorry to disappoint, user, but i reallt don't know what youre talking about :"c

Hi peaceful people. I need help trying to figure out something. I thought of it because of anime. Maybe you guys are the right kind of people to ask.

So I was wondering why when you watch these shows something about them makes you want to be there (I mean slice of life -- I don't want to be a fireballu-srowing neenja). So far I think I've figured out something that is a big part of it, and that would be how in Japanese suburbs they always depict small houses and very tiny stores intermixed in one neighborhood, all within a short biking distance. I think the reason for this is because of the Japanese zoning laws -- specifically category 2, which limits buildings to be low-rise residential homes and shops that are at max 150 square meters in floor area. That's your typical convenience store, coffee shop, cafe, etc. Then there's the school, which is also biking distance. I don't know if in these areas they have a lot of elementary schools, less middle schools, and then one big high school that most people have to take the bus or drive to; that's how it worked in my town. Is that normal, or is it more common to have one elementary school, one middle school, and one high school? Anyway, what annoys me is that I don't know how to find places in Japan that have category 2 zoning so I can at least look at the google street view and see some of these places.

This problem also stems from the fact that America (where I'm from)'s towns aren't built by people who know what they're doing. We have "suburban sprawl" in some places here, which is gross and miserable, and even in my town which doesn't have that and has high property values you have to drive to get to any small shop. And then you get to a whole shopping area with no houses. The idea of a mixed community -- all low-rises -- seems like a much friendlier environment where meeting your neighbors happens naturally. I've never even talked to most of my neighbors. In America we don't live where we are. Comment too long :(

Darn i was hoping OP was S, i thought i recognized the henlo

sorry, user..

is okay, I lost her too long ago, doesnt matter is nice thread!!! :):):)

My day was productive. I got the laundry done. Paid the rent. Took out the garbage. Now it's time for a cup of coffee before I go to work.

It's a natural response to wanting something you don't have.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!