Reminder that if you

Reminder that if you

>think global warming is a hoax
>think vaccinations cause autism
>believe in a literal anthropomorphic god and want to restrict the rights of others based on this belief
>genuinely hate women
>think the Holocaust was a hoax
>think 9/11 was done by anyone other than Muslims
>unironically think Russia is "based" and a better society than the United States

you are functionally retarded and belong on r/conservative.

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/316327-moscow-mosque-largest-europe/
youtube.com/watch?v=vtCqtozTtLI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Truuuuuuuuuuuu... XD

More pepe slut, OP

Stop stealing my flag you fucking disgusting mick.

The last one is especially true. Nothing makes me cringe more than "red-pilled" chanting about "Based Putin" etc.

Sean pls

>What is healthy skepticism
>being an atheist when all signs point to there being an intelligent creator
>liking women
>implying truth fears inspection
>disliking russia
A
FUCKING
POTATO

>when all signs point to there being an intelligent creator
show me some proof

It isn't.
They don't.
>believe in a literal anthropomorphic god and want to restrict the rights of others based on this belief
I don't believe in Jew gods.
>genuinely hate women
Women need to be subjugated.
There is overwhelming evidence that it was.
It was the Jews.
>unironically think Russia is "based" and a better society than the United States
Russia has better principles than the US, but most countries do. USA is too much about muh freedums

I don't know what r/conservative is.

Explain that to me please.

id be terrified of him if i was a muslim also
hes the only one with the balls to expel you fuckers

Didn't know there were jews in potatoland?

That reminds me, hand it over.

>expelled Muslims
>took in 550,000 refugees in 2016 alone

He's planning to take in a few million and make them live in Siberia.

#FreePussyRiot
#ShillForTheHill
#SwedenYes

Humanitarian intervention in Russia, when? They're too pro-white.

this, americans need to cut down on the memes,
because rusophilia is a sickness

Plenty of Jews in Ireland. Plenty of radical rapists as well, but they have solidarity with all semitic people, including arabs.

[ignorance intensifies]
rt.com/news/316327-moscow-mosque-largest-europe/

Source?

We only get to hear about Northern Ireland here. I understand that the powers that be tried to move in an entire street's worth of enrichment Ropers, and they left the very next week after their windows were smashed and the street set on fire. So, batshit insane sectarian Christians do have their uses, I suppose?

Really makes you think.... I'm literally questioning all of my beliefs right now op!!!

You are a good Goy.

>Unironically dying due to a potato famine

It's just common knowledge. Putin takes in refugees who use Siberia as an unobstructed path to Central and Western Europe.

In addition to labor migrants, Russia has also received many refugees over the last twenty years. In the early 1990s, Armenians and Azerbaijanis fled to Russia after the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict as well as Meskhetian Turks from Uzbekistan after ethnic violence there.

Citizens of Tajikistan fled civil war in the 1990s, relocating to Russia as well as to other former Soviet republics. It is difficult to measure the true volume of refugees who entered during much of the nineties, but the number of ethnic conflicts in Central Asia certainly was the source of large flows.

More recently, the 2005 Andijan Massacre in Uzbekistan also brought many refugees to Russia. Currently, there are many asylum-seekers in Russia from Afghanistan, Angola, Ethiopia, Somalia, and growing numbers of refugees from eastern Ukraine.

the world climate is changing without a doubt, but it's kinda (((problematic))) how the media pushes their narrative that humans are to blame for all of it, and how political parties exploit the genuine feelings of fear and guilt inspired by that.
I don't know much about that, but it wouldn't hurt to investigate and test the things you pump into your child at an early age.
this is a spook
>genuinely hate women
stop taking this so seriously, faggot, i've had bitches whine about "muh all men are pigs and evil" since i was in school, and i didn't write a blog about it
it's necessary tensions that keep our life interesting
i just think it should be under more scrutiny, just like anything else
burgers died that's all i know. f
Better in what sense?
Russia is a completely different country, it's based in some ways and totally shit in others

tl. dr. you're a useless cuck and this is a b8 thread

Fuck Ireland and it's Jewish population.

One is too many let alone the thousands it harbors and allows to corrupt everything/anything.

The only good thing out of Ireland is the radical farmers and fisherman in Cobh capsizing boats full of migrants before they can dock.

>Women need to be subjugated.

What's stopping you from getting one and subjugating her for you? Why do you need society to do your job for you? Maybe you just need to go back, user...

>posts a meme frog
>insults our lord Kek

Showing atheists proof is like trying to score a touchdown on a moving endzone, but here:

youtube.com/watch?v=vtCqtozTtLI

>>think vaccinations cause autism

Look up "vaccine courts" and then kiss my ass and lick the gravy.

Reminder to disregard the Eternal Hibernian and his trickery.

kys potatonigger

>Nothing makes me cringe more than "red-pilled" chanting about "Based Putin" etc.

Nothing makes me cringe more than a Swede trying to weigh in on matters based on your Swedish media's portrayal of them.

If you knew what was really going on in Sweden and in the world, you'd be using a spoon to hammer out "S.O.S." in Morse code on your pipes every day, all day long.

All are right and true except hate women.

*drops mic*

I got two:
I've seen people screaming about ozone and global warming stuff since 1995. I don't see much evidence that humans have a significant impact on the planet's CO2 levels.

The Holocaust happened to some degree, but six million is the wrong number.

Russia has a lot of problems, but they're really not that different than the US. Putin's isn't a truly "good" (ethically) leader, but he's pretty good at serving national interests and making sure other nations don't fuck with them.

Oh look, the kike is blaming the micks again.

That's a sexy pepe.

>if you're not a bluepilled reddit faggot you belong on reddit

kys

All of those are up for debate, except for

If you think 9/11 wasn't an inside job then you aren't even functionally retarded, just retarded.

You disappoint me, paddy.

I just tried talking to my family about this, they looked at me as if I was insane, and a nut. dont underestimate other peoples ignorance

I've tried it multiple times with my father, but both of us are equally convinced about our view on the matter. Or maybe he just doesn't wanna admit he's wrong and that I was right all along, but I could say the same about myself...

Sometimes just opening their minds to the possibility that it could be a conspiracy is enough. Admitting that 9/11 was a conspiracy is one of the scariest things I had to do, because it meant that our entire society was corrupted to the core. Something like that is hard to admit when you've been living in an illusion for your entire life.

>The basic rules matter reacts
>Must be on old guy in the sky or even something sentient that would have a plan or give a fuck about you

There is no evidence supporting we have any effect on climate change. Climate change is natural and happens over thousands of years.
I agree we need herd immunity those people are fucking retards.
>believe in a literal anthropomorphic god and want to restrict the rights of others
based on this belief
What?
>genuinely hate women
I don't hate women I hate what feminism has done to women. I hate modern women.
>implying Jews didn't deserve it
Agreed. Angry Muslims did it.
I don't have any opinion on Russia but I think USA is number one.

Nah thats gobshite, Colin.