So let me get this straight, y’all crusty white motherfuckers honestly don’t moisturize?

So let me get this straight, y’all crusty white motherfuckers honestly don’t moisturize?

So let me get this straight, you actually are a fucking faggot?

No, don't need to, not like the brothers. Only time I use lotion is to jack off

>t. Dry skinned ghoul

And you wonder why you can’t get laid

Naw, I don't need to. I have a black ex who was envious of my whiteboi skin that's never so much as touched moisturizer, whereas she'd lather herself with that shit all the time and bitch still didn't have good skin

I beat your feet look like this you fucking troglodyte

We don't need to Tyrone, because unlike your black ass God didn't burn us to a crisp in the oven

why the fuck do you care?

Do your skin never gets dry?

Of course we do, but not to the extent of the average dindu. When our skin is dry we don’t look like we rolled in an ash pile. So we usually only grap the lotion when things get itchy or rough.

>t. Faggot who needs to keep his asshole moist and stretchable to take cock easier

Pinch a nerve? You disgusting cavemen don’t use wash clothes either.

No actually, I have a callas on my big toe, that's it. Normal feet

You do realize moisturizing is meant to prevent that from happening in the first place right you crusty cracker?

You're fucking retarded. This is either the most pitiful bait or you are literally trying to Lord over people because they don't use a product that you use. I could just as easily say:

>you don't wash your hair every day?

Superior genes.

>ITT Losers who cant even maintain good skin

God tier Middle Eastern skin reporting in

Hands are naturally oily. I use facial moisturizer twice a week. Really does wonders

Don't you have a suicide bombing to carry out?

Lol good try. You just admitted that you don't properly cleanse your hair. Gg dirty mother fucker

I don’t wash my hair everyday? Because I take care of my hair instead of letting it cake with dandruff and smell like rotted cheese. Washing your hair everyday reduces natural oils and fucks up your hair folicals you moron.

Holy shit I think I found out why you idiots can’t get laid. The problem isn’t that you’re fat or ugly, it’s because your physically repulsive with dry skin, greasy hair and smell like spoiled milk from not washing properly. Who knew?

Take care of your body and maybe your women wouldn’t be getting BLACKED.

Did it yesterday...

Hmmmmmm

You’re not supposed to shampoo your hair every day you fucking idiot. You wash your hair twice a week and keep it properly conditioned.

If you have to wash your hair every day, you’re they dirty disgusting freak.

Get out of here kike, blacks don’t like you either.

>twice a week

Haha we got a dirty ass faggot. You change your clothes yet this month? At least if you run out of food stamps you can eat your cockroaches.

I called someone a jew, and you're calling me a kike. How fucking ironic.

only reason niggers moisturize is so they can slip out of handcuffs

>You wash your hair twice a week
Either filthy, French, or both

>twice a week...
My sides are in orbit. Pic related, it's you.

Sure I use food stamps but guess what food stamps can’t buy? Fast food. You obese why crackers love your McDonald’s and KFC. Meanwhile I use my food stamps to buy healthy nutritious foods to nourish my beautiful fit black body and cook it myself.

But sure, keep throwing money away to the Jewish burger clown, I’m so jealous whiteboi.

No, we don't. Our skin cells don't require it for the same reasons that darker skin tones do.

It's like the difference between suntan lotion and KY jelly.

Can't believe shit bait threads like this actually get replied. Fucking hell.

Kek that’s actually a good one

You faggots only bath 3 times a week though so whose really the pig pen here?

don't need too
because i wash my body
you ashy cunt

>assumes that people who have enough money to not need food stamps waste it on fast food.
That's rich.. Unlike you. I don't work 60 hours a week and make a six figure income just to waste it on pleb food. Enjoy your foodstamp hotdogs and ramen. I'm going to go eat some organic food.

Umm how the fuck are you so retarded?
Wash hair every day = shower every day

All the replies are bait too. It's just larping

Nah man you just need to drink enough water and that shit shouldn't happen. Idk maybe black people dry out no matter how much water they drink, do they?