Untitled

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/DefendWallSt/status/738574855206010880
youtube.com/watch?v=CMg407gaFro
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if i was in the usa i would totally beat the shit out of some lefties, but only when i can claim it was for """""self defense""""""" and get off free

>video says peaceful protest
please kill yourself

Because if any trump supporter fights back or god forbid defends himself against a mob using a firearm, the media will tilt the story in every way possible to make them seem like the bad guys and that the protesters just peacefully protesting.

If you don't violently defend yourself, there is no way the media can tilt it saying shit like they provoked an assault

You'd probably go to jail for it tbqh desu
Don't forget those guys who defended themselves in Ferguson and were prosecuted
Fucked up world.

technically US already lost california and this is the result.

I was AT the sj ralley. There were hundreds of thugs outside one of the parking garages, that's where most of the assaults happened. We were heavily outnumbered, and the coward mayor ordered the police to stand down.

OP's face

Meanwhile, Bernie supporters are getting tough... with each other.

mobile.twitter.com/DefendWallSt/status/738574855206010880

This just shows how fucking stupid they really are.

This. I think Trump supporters realize this too, so they let the spics and niggers do what they do best

notice these riots only happen in places that have strict gun laws

i wounder what this looks like in Texas?

Things could get messy if the wrong open carry rednecks show up to fuck with protesters

>"there will be riots if trump doesn't get elected"
>" I will personally round up illegals"

No one ever said this, shill.

I don't know about that but just the other day someone was saying he'd participate in a civil war if it wasn't Trump that won because minorities shouldn't be allowed to participate in a western republic government.

>what is irony?

My black and Hispanic friends actually believe this will happen

its like they have some sort of primal fear. These are middle class working people with decent jobs who would reap the benefits of a Trump presidency yet they can not be reasoned with

go to the comments on that video i read keyboard warrior shit like that on Sup Forums all the time.

>
>>"there will be riots if trump doesn't get elected"

>No one ever said this, shill.

To be fair BLM did threaten riots and random "jumpings" of white people if Trump is elected.

>anti-Trump breast beater glorifying violence
How's your day, Jamal?

Maybe it's because they feel they don't really belong? They've only got themselves to blame for that. Could The West be any more tolerant or accommodating to third worlders?

It's also because this is exactly what would happen to us if the roles were reversed; they would rise up and wipe us out without even blinking an eye, for the smallest perceived infractions. Projection, perhaps?

>irony
That you're missing the leaf?

>t-they started it
outside of your internet trump hug boxes you know nobody agrees with you or cares if some mexican caves your head in

It's the truth.

>glorifying violence

you tards bring it on yourselves

youtube.com/watch?v=CMg407gaFro

>slovenia

literally who?

According to that one guy, the police said that they couldn't help. Is it time to arm up and be our own security at the rallies?

Forgot my picture.

Yes.

>leafless canacuck
Wait what?

>i would totally beat the shit
no u wouldn't

Ay man, i know its mostly their fault but you very well know non white people get shit when they act like white people or really "mainstream american culture". I understand also minorities probably have it slightly harder to be accepted by others. I get white is like 70 percent majority and its not our fault but cmon cut the minority's some slack many of them do try.

If something like that were to happen, you can guarantee a Trump victory.

You will then be sent back to Mexico to get you asshole pushed in like the little edgy faggot you are.

What did you say cunt?

>and get off free

Only if you're a minority

These guys are as white washed as they come

they grew up with me in an upper middle class mostly white suburb; the black guys parents were both doctors and the Hispanic loves death metal. I would say the vast majority of there peer group is white

depends on what part of the country you are in i guess

i'm pretty sure the vast majority of Americans are apolitical regardless and just vote for the best look/ best marketed candidate regardless of issues or self interests

wow, an actual government shill on Sup Forums, trying to provoke a violent response that hasn't come yet

I bet you are really betting on it

This is the second thread going on right now about this same issue of Trump supporters refusing to stoop low and swing punches in the street. You're either posting top quality bait or you're legitimately retarded.

The best way to gain support in the modern political world is to let your opponent make an ass of themselves and not engage. Nonviolent resistance is what garnered so much support for the American civil rights movement (not that I'm comparing the two on any other level) and in the push for sovereignty in british India. You remain indifferent to the violence and push past it. When your opponent starts throwing a tantrum in the street, throwing bricks at police officers and blocking roads, flipping cars and spitting on the elderly why should you raise your fist against them if, no matter the situation, you will be the one crucified by the media and the nation. It's better to let them fling shit all over the place and thus win the hearts and minds of the rational undecided voters than to engage them physically and lose the moral high ground.

That's why the people making these threads, and those posting this shit on the internet are doing it. They're trying to call people that don't stoop to their level cowards, they picked out the bait, flicked their rod in and nothing bit the hook, so they're doubling down and trying to attack masculinity to encourage people to start fighting back.

Its just like when ur friends tell u to man up and do something stupid

Because the media would spin it as "Racist Trump Supporters Assault Innocent Counter-Protesters". Literally if someone get's beaten at a Bernie or Hillary rally it would be national news, but they don't report Trump rallies because the lefties are fucking hypocrites. Just take solace in the fact that once Trump is actually elected because of the extra support from moderates seeing this violence then the spics will either be deported or their entire family will be deported, and the liberals will have much less Mexican dick to suck.

Mostly because, while early on we did fight back, we were instructed by Trump not to, can you guess why? Simply put, as long as the mexicunts and libshits are flipping the fuck out and we're acting reasonable, they look like the bad guys and it sways moderates to support us instead of the irrational and psychotic, it is in fact, quite great that these idiots keep trying to fight us because in the end their animalistic behavior will drive a wedge between the anti trump movement and the average american thus helping to secure our victory.

>"Brownshirt Trump supporters beat up ethnic minorities after hateful Trump speech"
That would have been the head line. They are instructed at the rally to act peacefully for the good of the campaign.