Accidental exposure thread - pics like this, stories, especially those involving family members (mom, sister, cousin...

Accidental exposure thread - pics like this, stories, especially those involving family members (mom, sister, cousin, etc.)

Had a good thread yesterday so starting one again.

Other urls found in this thread:

lottopays.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When I was about 19 or so, I got home late one night after drinking at a friend's house. Id had a decent amount to to drink so I went straight to the bathroom to take a piss. To get to the bathroom I had to walk past my sister's room and noticed the door was slightly ajar. I quietly opened it and noticed her while right tit hanging out of the blanket.
Basically got rock hard straight away and rubbed one out right there. Cummed into a towel, had a shower, then came back and jacked off to it again. She was only 15 at the time but her tits were perfect.

Need bobs to go with vagene

I would visit family from a few hundred miles away. I would have been around the ages of twelve or eleven I can’t remember. They only had one bathroom, which made the showering process super complicated because my cousins all still had summer school. The oldest girl was the first to shower. The other would have to wait for her to start her day because she was the o oh one old enough to drive. Though I was the first Memeber of my family aloud to get ready, so I strip down. Turn the water on. As I’m just about to get it I notice a HUGE bra laying on the floor. Which what I know now could have only been a C cup at best. None the less. I pull out my tiny little pecker and held the two big soft cups together and began to fuck the bra resting my head against the wall.

Suddenly the door opens up and it’s the oldest cousin. I had heard her screaming at her cousins to hurry. She had come in the bathroom to find her bra she needed to wear. Yet my hard little cock was burrows in it.

They lived in Florida and I had an air mattress set up in the garage. Later that night when it was tome for me to make way to put more air in the mattress for bed. I had noticed a bulge in the blanket. When I pulled the blanket up, it was a wad of panties in a ball. That was the first time I had ever smelt the scent of a woman.

Why don’t you share that face??

that is one goofy looking bitch.

I'm assuming those panties were your cousin's. If so, anything else happen?

I rummaged most of them. Smelt them. Wore them over my nose. We were there only a short two more days. It was too risky to just keep beating off into them. So I only did when I woke up(2 Times) went to bed the night after I was almost raw but there was a pair of lime green, deff Granny panty style. But they were the softest.

I wanted to take them home but I didn’t have the stomach for it. So I took all of them and just kinda dropped them in different spots in the bathroom(which was coffered in teenage girl clothes already)

>It was too risky to just keep beating off into them. So I only did when I woke up(2 Times)

Ahhh teenager logic. I remember being that stupid as well :)

Massive ass. More?

During the day time. Hate for someone to walk in on me in the garage. It already smelt bad ya feel?

How many loads did you pump into them?

More?

I cummed in 5 sets of panties. But the green pair I had to keep cumming into them. They were so soft. I’m still chasing that softness feeling

Different pic?

a person I know.

Amazing.
Please more, love downblouse

No more down blouse but I managed to get this.

Fucking hot that you pumped load after load into them and she had no idea.

What a loser. scribbled face out and shows a fat whore in a T shirt.

R.I.P Dominion

kek

Sleeping nipple

She knows. 100% she knows.

This loli is too real for you lottopays.com

Wow, story??

>girl sleep
>take pic

>>
more like rip hide and seek

Was with a girl for a few weeks who refused to send nudes and rarely showed me her tits because she was self conscious. She still blew me and slept over. Was asleep next to me one night and couldn't resist but take it.

thats ur fuckin nipple isnt it

Nope she just has small tits.

Been outside lately?

Bump

Hot as fuck

Story?

MOAR

did you need to clarify that you retard? I think we fucking knew that already.

ide suck that puuss dry, milk her clit for what would feel like an age to me but just a fleeting moment in time

>wore them over my nose

my niggah

post pics or it didn't happen. Actually, just post any pic of her.

Awright. An oops thread.

I might just be a perv but I really think my sister gets off to showing her body off to me. She sleeps like this often in the House

i like the ones that wouldnt have been obvious until after they were taken, esp if flash gives you a surprise

At my fiances family gathering, her little sister was wearing as her dad quoted shorts from when she was 12. At one point she was laying on the couch next to me crotch in my direction and after some time she began opening and closing them over and over for about 20 minutes.. Managed a video of it and almodt certain it was on purpose considering her smirks and looked like she was videoing me to see if I was looking. Would love to share but not lookin to get v&

My mom

panties or no?

getting van not so bad pussy just post it

White lace u could see thru them

got any spread asshole?

then youre good to post

Thank you mis skellital.

Girl lay vagene show