Alright b I hate sushi but my girl loves it. Any advice on what to do. will be responded with more nudes

Alright b I hate sushi but my girl loves it. Any advice on what to do. will be responded with more nudes

Other urls found in this thread:

ejje.weblio.jp/content/nigiri
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

same boat with friend

don't eat it you dumb fuck

U 2 feel my pain.

pee on her sushi so that she stops liking it

if that doesn't work then kill the cunt

Tell her to knock it off with the weeb shit

Eat something else ya retard

get something else off the menu you stupid fuck

delete this thread

order chicken nuggets like the child you are faggot

I know but I've never had sushi before. Is there any fast food tasting shit that I can order?

Teriacky

Learn to eat what is put in front of you. Sushi is great. In fact, all foods are good unless you're a picky bitch.

I don't know why I'm replying, though, because anyone that can't eat sushi obviously can't keep a girlfriend.

What does it taste like?

next time try some salmon sashimi (the one thats just a slice of orange fish on rice" with some soy sauce with a tiny amount of wasabi mixed into it. Savor the texture man.

give her all the special stuff, but for yourself order just sashimi,

raw is best

sashimi is never on rice, but nice bait

Does it taste decent?

i meant sake not sashimi

tempura. order a roll with tempura, or cream cheese.

you mean nigiri

Kill her.. a-user kun

Wow. You just proved my point in
You're going to a decent restaurant and looking for some fast food tasting shit? How old are you, 8? The way I see it, you have 2 options:

Either grow up, open yourself up to new experiences, learn to expand your tastes (not only in food), and quit being a faggot, or

Follow this guy's advice

Ik its retarded but Any type of chicken sushi that doesn't taste like shit?

>stop liking chicken nuggets because you're an adult

get a load of this insecure faggot

yeah order the salmonella roll

not sure fam sake is my fav

Here is a thought. Refrain from eating sushi while simultaneously at the same exact time she does not similarly refrain.

I want my nude. I want my nude and I earned it goddammit

he's an adult. As in, he can choose what he/she puts in her mouth

food is SUBJECTIVE. nobody is obligated to like any type of food. Fuck off.

Your best bet is eel (cooked and comes with a delicious sauce) and tempura. Start there and branch out to what sounds good. Sushi is awesome, weebshit or not.

Most japanese joints have more then just fish. Karage chicken is a personal fav

What type if eel boys?

1. Nigiri, not sashimi. If you don't know the difference, just call it all sushi. Not knowing better and not caring looks better than pretending to know and failing. Also, don't mix wasabi with soy sauce -- disregarding the cultural offense that is (because I don't give a fuck about Japanese culture), it is just gross and defeats the purpose of both of them.

tomorrow im eating sushi cause of this thread.

Eel is the shit!
Op try any sushi with shrimp tempura.

Just go to a Japanese steak house, she can eat sushi, you can eat some tasty food that is cooked infront of you

bbq breh

typically called Dragon maki

>sake
either bait or you are trying to hard to look like you know what you're talkin about holy shit

Tell me more about this....japanese steak house. What does it offer?

ah i see you didnt see this post
and ill mix wasabi with soy sauce if I fuggin want to my guy

Fried rice with steak, shrimp and chicken.

you ever see those vids of japs lighting shit on fire on a flat grill? tight af

Try not being a retard. Sushi is a giant category of food, not a single dish. That's like saying I don't like music with horns in it.

Just saw that.

its basically any meat you really want, land or sea, and its cooked, and they do this rht infront of you, only thing is you may end up at a table with several strangers, but most people going will either keep to themselves or be friendly.

post her feet

>3/18(Tue)12:31:06 No.759760419▶
>
Nigiri literally means to squeeze something ontop of rice. You don't know what the fuck you are talking about

eat cooked sushi fuck boi

1. Its a resturant, so they probably have more than sushi

2. If they only have sushi and you don't like seafood then get cooked chicken tempura

3. Just avoid what you don't like dumbass

4. give me more nudes of this chick
5. Soup is usually available at those places too

Be prepared to drop 100 though

Nobody is obligated to eat anything but fast food. But if you are so picky you can't eat anything but fast food, you are a disgusting, unhealthy, faggoty manchild.

>being this pretentious

>doesn't like sushi
How do you eat pussy then, mang?

Da fuq? stupid nignog. Try it before you hate it

You wanna do a quick google search on that, faggot?

you faggots this was a set of pics

Just get the Unagi and deal. It's cooked, kinda sweet/savory eel. Fucking delicious. Also get some miso soup, and green tea ice cream.

Seriously look for a japanese steakhouse with a sushi bar, they'll bring her sushi to the table most likely, and order what sounds good and sit back and watch the show while they cook.

I’d still tongue her butthole

ejje.weblio.jp/content/nigiri there you go faggot.

Yeah, looks tasty.

Hate sushi and was married to a japanese woman...best to try it and identify what you don't like, generally once you do you can find at least a few types that you can stand. Undercooked/raw seafood makes me heave and nori tastes like asshole to me, so things that are mostly veg and/or rice worked best. inarizushi or cucumber roll for example.

Op here Imma try going the steak house route. Any more tips boys?

You better be plowing her fucking ass every day you God damned autistic retard. God she's hot.

Post feet of that girl

What kind of food did you Find? Because I hate raw fish too

Moar

Name?

If you're too much of a pussy to eat sushi, then go to the sushi bar with her and order tempura veggies and shrimp or tonkatsu (deep-fried pork cutlets in breadcrumbs). There, you've made her happy and you can have something, too.

Tell them you want to eat Tai (sea bream) its the sushi that tastes the best. Chutoro (type of tuna) is pretty fucking good too. I hate most sushi myself, those are the ones that taste the least like fish.

I mean I can eat it and scarf it down. But I just hate the taste. Any tips on getting around that?

Actually? Ok well noted

Just get a California roll or some shit, theres no meat in those, if you insist on getting sushi

No I mean I just don't want it to taste like fish, that kinda thing

california rolls dont have meat on them, they wont taste like fish

go for the Philadelphia roll then, Cali roll has crab meat in it.

Inarizushi is just rice in a fried tofu sorta pouch, usually with sesame seeds...kind of sweet...california roll is fine for the meat if the seaweed doesn't bother you, I can't stand it personally

Dubs say it all. Theres other shit aside from sushi at a japanese restaurant, you dingus.

Just fucking order something else?

eat the cooked stuff like unagi. damn thats some good stuff. tempura works too

>inarizushi
shit fuckin rocks

is this ur whore op?

can agree, I developed a taste for it eventually...

isnt it some imitation meat?

MY fiance made me some of this, I swear I could eat 10,000 rolls

Philadaelphia roll?

depends on who makes it, often it is

make a habit out of trying something new whenever you go, be optimistic and confident. girls love that shit, it'll also be considered especially cute that you're trying so hard to adjust to something she knows you're not that into.
you get more pussy, a more fulfilling relationship, and she gets an awesome boyfriend, and on top of that, you're bettering yourself by widening the variety of your palette.

Don't do it, that shit is nasty. I am sorry I just can't get behind cream cheese in my rolls.

If it's the fish that bothers you try the other dishes. I am sure your Sushi joint has pork or chicken tonkatsu. That is always a safe bet.

A part of me says...fuck that. But the other half says that shit makes sense, and ok I'll try stomaching it

Honestly I could stomach it as long as it isn't raw fish. That shit doesn't sit well with me. Any tips Sup Forumsros?

lol once I started eating it for my wife, she latched on to it and made it toooo much. I still like it, but I don't want it very often

This is truth.

Try shit and don't bitch if you don't like it, just order something else.

Find another girlfriend. Wasn't that easy?