Most petulant public figure ever?

>tells Kanye she thinks lyric is funny and that she approves
>publicly shames Kanye for said lyric to increase her own publicity
>lies about it
>calls it "character assassination" when Kim proves she's been lying
>disses Kanye, calls it "look what you made me do"
>literally nothing you chose to act like a cunt at every juncture
>blatantly copies the production style of Yeezus on an album (or at least both singles) that disses Kanye several times
>releasing it on the 10th anniversary of his mothers death

Seriously how can anybody watch these events and still like her? What an absolute piece of shit.

I would forgive her for everything if she was obese

You mean when Kanye tried to bait & switch by asking approval for the "might have sex lyric" but then included the "made that bitch famous" lyric which was never mentioned to Taylor?

C'mon user, this is why you don't get your news from the Kardashians. Everyone knows Kanye is the 'bad guy' in this scenario, along with the rest of his freakish clan.

It was all silliness until she brought Ms. Donda into this, that's beyond despicable

lol no

>Mother dies from plastic surgery
>Proceeds to marry into family that is literally famous for copious amounts of plastic surgery

Kanye should neck himself desu.

>news
>literally a recording of the person you're defending contradicting you

kanyefags are like a bizarre sub-retarded cult, fucking gross

Don't see where they cleared the "made that bitch famous" line, all I see is a quote with the word famous in it?

Do people forget Taylor is a feminist? Doesn't take much of a brainstem to understand why she wouldn't approve it.

are you fucking joking?

she literally said "it made her famous" and then that neither of the two lines he ran by her hurt her feelings how much mental gymnastics are you willing to do lol?

I dont see the word 'bitch' mentioned at all.

Believe it or not, in the civilised non-negro world, it's highly demeaning to refer to a woman as a bitch. I know Kanye obviously wouldn't know this, but the rest of you should.

Jesus Christ I agree that Kanye and Kim blatantly misconstrued what happened because they're petty assholes, but fuck off with the racism.

>it's ok for black men to demain women, it's part of their culture
It must be hard for you to juggle all these conflicting sjw agendas

So now you're doing the same transparent backpedaling as Taylor lol
>approves lyric about taking credit for her fame
>cries at award show about him taking credit for her fame
>gets proved a liar
>"nuh-uh its cuz he said the b-word"
You and Taylor both know that being called bitch by a rapper is no more mean-spirited then being called nigga

What makes you think this? They literally have proof she lied and engineered the controversy.

I didn't say that *AT ALL*, but what you're doing is defending being a racist asshole with the argument that the people you're criticising are being sexist assholes.

You're just being intellectually dishonest.

Ye literally wrote a love song about his wife called "Perfect Bitch"

Both Taylor and Kanye as persons are shit

No, they don't. They didn't show her every thing contained within the song, released the song, and painted her as a blatant liar because she reacted to things they didn't approve with her in the first place. You are cherry picking hardcore.

literally how?!?
The whole controversy was because he was taking credit. Then later on she changed it to being about "that bitch"

She made the point the "that bitch" line from the start.

But she clearly approved the fact that he said she made her famous which is specifically what she cried about at the award show. She engineered the controversy in that moment.

literally not at all
"there will be people out there that try to undercut your success and try to take credit for your fame"

not "there will be people out there that call you the b-word without asking"

The addition of "that bitch" shifted the context. Imagine that the roles were reversed and Taylor made a song where she said "Kanye feeds off of other people" or some shit. Now imagine she throws in the N-word for no reason without letting Ye know even though they approved it with one anothet beforehand. You're splitting hairs, and misrepresenting the situation because your hormones are all screwy.

>I'll omit things from that speech because LOL who cares about context or facts?

Taylor was being petty. As. Fuck. But Kanye clearly pulled his asshole open and lied about it for the fuck of it.

"As the first woman to win Album of the Year at the Grammys twice, I want to say to all the young women out there, there are going to be people along the way who will try to undercut your success or take credit for your accomplishments or your fame, but, if you just focus on the work and you don't let those people sidetrack you, someday when you get where you're going you'll look around and you will know that it was you and the people who love you who put you there. And that will be the greatest feeling in the world. Thank you for this moment."
nothing about bitch

She clearly took umbrage at being called a bitch by focusing on the woman aspect. You are dense.

I honestly respect Taylor so much more now that she's willing to be cutthroat and tell everyone to fuck off.

Fuck Kanye and seeing this get dropped on the anniversary of his mom's death is just the icing on the cake. She's ruthless and I love it.

"that bitch" didn't change the context one bit. And besides the history shows that she wan't concerned about that word until she got called out for approving ye taking credit. Its so obviously just covering her own ass with that "bitch" angle. And its obvious you're so firmly in her camp you won't accept she can do any wrong.
so she may have touched on "bitch" *briefly* but the speech was about taking credit, which she clearly approved. Do you honestly not see that? She lied, get over yourself.

Sorry, but bringing his mom into this makes her lose any credibility.

like are you really saying if he said "I made that girl famous" none of this would've happened lol

you're reading into what is a pretty clear statement in order to fit your own agenda, stop

>Fuck Kanye and seeing this get dropped on the anniversary of his mom's death is just the icing on the cake. She's ruthless and I love it.
This board is complete shit.

What history? It sounds like you're making up shit on the spot. Being directly callled a bitch can change your perspective a lot, and you're ignoring that.

She didn't "lie" by focusing on several things at once and taking a guy calling her a bitch in a negative way instead of the jokey, satirical way it was portrayed. Once again, you are omitting things inconvnient to your narrative.

>won't accept she can do any wrong

Okay bud. It's not like I've personally called her facile feminism, occasionally bad songwriting, and lack of concrete personality out before.

Drama makes people engaged... just like you are now, OP.

Yeah, probably. See above where I mentioned how derogatory terms change context a lot. You're silly for not thinking this. Let's compare.

"Kanye is an asshole"

"That nigger Kanye is an asshole"

Now, which one is more likely to be interpreted as a mean-spirited assault? I'm waiting.

I'm really not.

you know it's all a gimmick to give substance to a song that's practically a remake of i'm too sexy, right?

in light of all the weinstein drama, surely something more direct than a pop song co-written by a million people would've been more apt?

dont mess with pols waifu nigga

Her feet though

The problem is that desu you can criticize someone's behavior in a way that is racist or prejudiced but not overt. I percieve this as happening to kanye with some frequency

Why?

You want to hurt someone, you go to what's going to do the most damage. Only person Kanye loved as much as himself was his mother, so it makes sense.

>this is what Kanye stans actually believe

She lied by giving approval for saying he took credit for her career and then pretending she was mad about it at the Grammys. Its very simple. If you don't see that you lack the capacity to view anything she does objectively.

What history? The history of events, the information is out there for free just use google. She didn't care about "bitch" until she got called out for approving "made that bitch famous" It was literally her reaction to the Kim K tape look it up.
Ok this is just ridiculous. If you don't know that "nigga" and "bitch" aren't insults in the context of rap you're beyond saving.

Can't blame you.

imagine that smell

And it happens to women a lot too, unless I'm misunderstanding some aspect of your post. The fact that a woman got branded as a manipulative liar despite the fact that there's way more going on there other than "She approved this lyric as it appears in the song, and then did hypocritical moral grandstanding afterwards" is so shitty.

You clearly don't care one bit about context. Good luck with understanding how the world works in your vacuum.

>copies the production style of Yeezus

But it was okay when Kanye stole it originally right?

That is true. Perhaps both of them should be cut more slack

who did kanye steal from?

>inb4 clippng and death grips
yeezus sounds nothing like other contemporary industrial or noise hip hop stop making this dumb comparison

>says I live in a vacuum and care nothing about context
>literally called kanye a nigger while trying to make absurd point that its just as offensive as bitch
lol ok
The speech was at least 95% about him taking credit for her fame, which she approved. That is dishonesty. If she was mad about the b-word, she probably would've mentioned it before she got proved to be lying

in the recording he distinctly says "i made that bitch famous" and shes like thats cool

>PR team decides on calendar of single releases and publicity moves to maximize hype
>Happens to end on the day someone died
>Kanye dickriders shriek and writhe on the floor
Not to mention her new "edgy" image is tongue in cheek. No pop star would actually do something that mean-hearted.

Donda had nothing to do with this. But anyway it probably wasn't intentional.

>this defensive of Ye
>"stop being so defensive of Tay"
Jesus you stan

Oh yeah because the massive PR team had no idea that the date they picked has significance to the person their PR campaign is centered around disrespecting. Totally a coincidence
Taylor stans actually believe this.

You're still refusing to acknowledge that - maybe - what made her mad about the entire line was that he called her a bitch. And you're choosing to call her a liar when you can't even showcase her lying. Try harder.

Oh my god this never happened.

>willing to be cutthroat
waiting a year after being called out, and 7-8 years after the VMAs to make this doesn't make you cutthroat it makes you petty and insecure

Why did Kanye and Kim Karshadian record TS' phone call in the first place?

Ok fine I'lll acknowledge that the "bitch" in the line may have made her angry, but that doesn't change the fact that she approved him taking credit for her career and then played the victim about it.

You're basically saying that if you say its okay for your acquaintance to say "you can say I have no talent" and then the person says "that bitch has no talent" you have the right to be mad the person said you have no talent. But you approved that, you only have the right to be mad about bitch. And she didn't even mention the word "bitch" until Kim proved she approved the "famous" part.

And I did showcase that she approved him taking credit for her fame. See

>>this defensive of Ye
not even that defensive im asking you who did he steal from
>>"stop being so defensive of Tay"
nice argument that came out of nowhere, did you get it from your ass

but lets be honest I'm sure she listens to rap and knows that "bitch" isn't an insult
Ye wrote a love song about his wife called "Perfect Bitch"

In response to the tape of herself she said "You don't get to control someone's emotional response to being called ‘that bitch' in front of the entire world,"
But up until then she was saying she was mad about him taking credit. She thinks we're stupid and she's apparently right about some of us.

She was biding her time. In either case she had to wait for Nov 10th so why not stay silent and just keep working towards your goal in the meantime.

Kanye is an overgrown child, fuck him. Talks a lotta shit but can't handle when it's thrown back at him. Fucking hypocrite.

But the problem here is that the terms of that agreement changed AFTER the fact. She didn't break that, Kanye did. He went to her with a specific lyric, changed it, and then published a song where he indirectly called her a bitch. These are all very important details. For Taylor, the line was initially funny and tongue-in-cheek because there was no derogatory undertone to it. But he changed that by being a dick. The lyric in its form isn't what she agreed to, and you can gripe all you want about "muh hip-hop lyrics are inherently misogynistic, Kanye meant nothing by it", but that's just disingenuous.

Taylor never even said that she never approved the "famous" line in its original form. So you haven't established her lying. You've only shown her getting indignant after the song came out containing a lyric Kanye didn't tell her about at all.

This is a bad argument. Kim is his wife. Taylor is a person he's had problems with for years and barely knows outside of a few things across ten years. This is like saying calling everybody a faggot is cool because you and your friends say that to one another for keks.

>comparing "bitch" with "nigger"
fuck off

Yeah they aren't both derogatory terms targeted at specific groups of people for the sole purpose of denigrating them.

I'm not saying they're equal, but how about, no, YOU fuck off.

Are you really saying that the word "bitch" is so utterly toxic to her that it made her change her mind about her approval of Kanye taking credit for her career? I'm pretty sure if that were true she would've mentioned it before she absolutely had nothing else to say to save face.

Sure he didn't show her the final version of the line, but we do have proof that she approved Kanye saying he made her famous. And then later on pretended that she was hurt by it. Which is dishonest

I can level with a lot of this. But a lot of what Kanye and Kim have done is also dishonest. And that's getting molded over for reasons I don't quite understand.

also its not disingenuous to assume that Taylor know's the word bitch wasn't used derogatorily. Young women in general don't mind throwing a bitch around between friends and know full well that in rap "bitch" is interchangeable with "girl" just like "nigga" is interchangeable with "dude"

At what juncture did they lie?

especially considering how buddy-buddy they seemed on the phone

I don't agree with this at all, mostly because the rap industry is full of men calling women bitches. The amount of explicitly negative lyrics surrounding the word is enormous. "Nigga" is far different because it is often used colloquially, and involves people saying it to one another. There are no mechanics for reclamation in place for "bitch" in hip-hop. Generally, at least. "Bad bitch" is an exception, but that's been spearheaded by women anyway.

Nigger is considered a highly offensive and racist term (in the public eye) due to all the history behind it. If Taylor called Kanye a nigger it would be very obviously seen as highly offensive and racist.
Bitch doesn't carry nowhere near the same weight as nigger. Not only that, it's a highly commorn word in the african african american vernacular and isn't necessarily used in an offensive light.
If Taylor got upset over him calling him a bitch, that's perfectly reasonable. Playing the victim over it is clearly her manufacturing drama for her own benefit.

>refused to let Taylor know about the lyric change
>recorded her without her knowledge, which is a crime in California
>shifted all the blame to her the moment the controversy started

Like, if she's guilty, then they are absolutely guilty too.

He never said "nigger" he said "nigga"
He's equating the word bitch in common rap vernacular with nigga, which isn't far from truth

But with this you're saying that words are only offensive when the majority comes to that conclusion. Also see

what the fuck are you going on about

>peppered in 2 syllables to make it the lyric fit the song as it evolved, assuming that as a musician, taylor would understand that he wasn't being derogatory
>records literally every conversation he has with other artists for this exact reason
>put all the blame on her for the controversy she engineered by lying about being ok with him saying he made her famous

Who cares? Taylor has a higher IQ than Kanye and makes better music. That's all that matters.

If only you're listening to music to identify with its celebrity performer, then you're a fucking faggot who should be reading People magazine, not listening to a record

That's would still be just as bad for Taylor to say.
>But with this you're saying that words are only offensive when the majority comes to that conclusion.
I'm talking about intent. He very obviously didn't think "bitch" would be nearly as offensive as she thought it was. At worst it was tone-deaf, but still not worthy of all this drama considering she was fine with the rest of the line.
I also don't understand what you're saying at . Are you referring to american black culture when you're talking about rap industry? Bitch is used just as colloquially as nigga is, just look at black twitter.

I bet he didn't even have a second thought about adding "that bitch"
Its literally the least offensive part of the line lol

Neck yourself retard

If you take kanye’s OR taylor’s side and you dont think it’s ALL marketing,
>YOU
>ARE
>A
>MARK

>it's black culture to violently hate women
While I agree, that doesn't excuse Kanye's use of the slur. At the end of the day it doesn't matter how many blacks told him it was okay to insult and degrade women, he needs to stop thinking like a little manbaby and take some personal responsibility for his bullying behavior

People actually think this?
Kanye is probably the most critically and academically adored musician in the history of his genre. Taylor writes twee little country songs and then below average pop songs

>Pop star
>Ruthless
you can't be any more of a joke

>violently hate women
this is bait, right? just checking.

You are still misunderstanding me. He is not referencing if TAYLOR said "nigga" but that Kanye saying "bitch" is the same as calling someone his "nigga"

only thing to know is that taylor is a cutie without talent as far as i know, and kanye's a kind of genius

don't get lost with gossip things, let that to plebs

I think you mixed up the topics of discussion here.
see

>Taylor writes
Exactly. Kanye hires people to write for him because his brain is too small and uncreative. But Taylor writes, and has always written. And she did it without affirmative action thinkpieces and fake industry prestige to prop her up.

Most of "Kanye's" discography should actually be considered the product of a larger studio and general culture. Sort of like how Lemon-filled Oreo cookies aren't attributed to a single person's creativity or auteur. They are a commercial product designed by ten thousand interchangeable parts to simply serve the masses basest and most immediate desires

country fan here
glad she's y'alls problem now

yea but her music isn't very good

Because they knew she was like this and wanted evidence in case she tried to act victimized

I think Kanye said he likes to record everything behind the making of his albums.
Either that or he was planning on making a documentary of the production of TLOP. Forgot which one.

I mean he’s still an idiot all around but in this single instance he was right for once

So what? Her writing is shit. And you don't think she doesn't get a bunch of help with her music either? Who cares if they get help on their music anyways? Barely anyone nowadays is gonna totally produce and write their own music. Also Taylor doesn't have 4 classic albums.

Kanye collaborates on his lyrics and music. Any time you let someone input about swapping out one word or has a funny idea you legally have to credit them. Kanye has people help him but its a well known fact that he has complete control over his output. His albums are often pushed back at the last minute because they don't fit his standards.
Also your claim that his albums have interchangeable parts shows your ignorance of his music.
You're basically saying that an artist isn't valid if he has collaborators. Which means that not a single film director is talented.

And the amount of artists that collaborate is huge, there are probably only a select few artists that don't collaborate on music.
He's just cherry-picking a stupid argument because he doesn't like Kanye, there is no way he cares about 90% of the other artists he listen to that probably also collaborate heavily.

She's a cunt that makes shit songs, her latest songs chorus is literally composed of a single note. Who cares about her life she's a spoilers brat whose daddy bought her way into the industry and I couldn't care less about her or her life. Stop posting useless shite