Anybody can recommend some good psp games? Some unknown maybe, we all know the classics

Anybody can recommend some good psp games? Some unknown maybe, we all know the classics

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F-dk8XnVz-E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

video games are for dorks. kill yourself

Buump

Love being a dork thanks for the shoutout

Pokémon

Priny one and two.

found the nerd

just softhack it

dj max portable if you like K music or music games

wasted

All the patapon games

Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy and Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII

Monster Hunter freedom unite

Fuck this board. This the only thread in the catalog I found mildly interesting here on Sup Forums and you're all making fun of it. This place used to really Sup Forums something...

Kurohyu: Ryu ga Gotoku Shinshou.
Names long and weird but its a Yakuza game. Felt just as good as the ps2 yakuzas but its kinda forgotten and overlooked

Fine. Battlefront 2 was pretty good on psp. I had a copy of NHL 07 that was a great portable hockey game.

Jeanne of Arc

Parasite eve the third birthday, summon night 5, the persona games, dragoneers arira

I know, what a let down.

I came to recommend Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII and Monster Hunter freedom unite but they were already there.

Also try DJ Max Portable 2

Go buy this right now!

Star Wars Battlefront 2

flOw

Metal gear solid: portable ops plus

Midnight club dub edition

From what I remember I had loads of fun with Twisted Metal, Battlefront 2, and this cabelas safari hunting game was super fun too. King kong the official movie game was fun but I wish it had more to do.

Wipeout Pure, if you like racing stoned

The GTA games

Wish this one was on virtual console only game for psp I still have a copy of

I second this, Jeanne d'Arc

Daxter

hack it for CFW
then you can use roms
final fantasy tactics (if it's too easy, upgrade it to 1.3 hard mode)
dungeon maker 2
star ocean second evolution (get the undub version)
divi dark (crashes occasionally)

Pokemon Go and Animal Crossing

weak bait fucknugget.

corpse party was the only good PSP game fight me IRL

Almost any need for speed was 10/10

OP, you owe it to yourself to play this if you can find it at a reasonable price.

killzone, patapon, lumines and crisis core

This. I think 5-0 is one of the better ones

i even played the pokemon grey version on my psp, basically same as red and blue but actually has anime storyline, great game.

Dissidia

If you haven't already played Patapon 1&2 please do yourself a favor and drop a tab of acid and then play them.

I have a PSP, but the only games I got for it was Bust A Move and The Warriors.

I bought it to watch movies on plane flights and have over 50 UMD disk movies, but only watched a few. My company started making me fly with a laptop, so it was easier to just take DVDs with me.

Paid over $1k for that shit, and it just sits in a box in my garage for the last 10 years.

I'm surprised anyone here even remembers PSP shit.

Easy. Lord of Arcana

Gitaroo Man is a classic favorite of mine for sure. If you like rythm games, it's absolutely A1.

Any notable UMDs in your collection?

anything from the 05-09 area from "IDEA Factory", lots of replay ability, tactics, and generally good cult classics.

Dead head Fred is on I enjoyed. Person 3. Monster hunter. The warriors game. Are the ones I played and continued to play. Thing about the PSP is that it's fill on Jap. I don't like RPGs that much and I fucking despise jrpgs. Shit stories and even shitier mechanics. So if you don't like jrpgs your kinda oitta luck because there really good titles

Monster Hunter

manhunt 2

patapon 2 and 3
mgs peace walker
that's it

>Any notable UMDs in your collection?

Dunno. I bought every one I could find at the time, but there wan't anything rare or collectable that I know of. I haven't looked through them in years. I do have the cables to plug the PSP into a TV or monitor, and was thinking about setting it up to watch the UMDs I haven't sen before.

many jrpgs and vns are great on PSP.
Look out for Corpse Party.

Loco Roco
Class of heros
GBA emulator if you cfw and then some kirby games for platformers and pokemon for something fun to play on the go

Anyone know of a game for PSP that's like drain age origins

guess that's why you responded to it

I was wondering what cinematic masterpieces might be lurking around in the overall UMD collection. I suspect most of them are shlock or corporate shills but I feel inclined now to look up the full roster. Are the cables just component?

I first beat Rayman 2: The Great Escape for the original Playstation on PSP, but as for native titles:
Resistance: Retribution
Motorstorm: Arctic Edge
Little Big Planet
Dissidia FF, Dissidia 012
Pixeljunk: Monsters
Super Stardust Portable
Wipeout Pulse/Pure
flOw
LocoRoco 1/2
MYST
Midnight Club LA Remix
Star Wars the Force Unleashed
Heatseeker
Flatout: Head On

Some of these were already posted or are well-known to be good

I've played the one on the left for the PSP, it's not even bad

chilli con carnage was a fun af shooter, had some max payne rip off bullet time/jumping around, soem great humor, dunno its great yo

pic very much related

Any and all monster hunter games
Final Fantasy Tactics
Final Fantasy Crisis Core
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep
Grand Theft Auto Vice City
Daxter

Patapon
final fantasy crisis core
all monster hunter, mostly freedom unite
gba emulator.
just emulate on this system, best portable emu station

metal gear ac!d. its a solid card/grid/turn based game. and its not canon, so just go with it. number 2 fixes alot of weird things.

uhhh.... idk man I'm pretty mainstream, valkyria chronicles?

The emulation is very true. I was able to run N63 emulators and PS1 games and GBA games very smoothly but I felt it was kinda cheating by listing emulators lol. I assumed the user was referring to exclusives.

>le edgy user doesn't know you can play all gb/gbc/gba pokemon games on the PSP

Pong
Pong II
Super Pong
Pong vs Kong
Pong XR
Pong 3D
Return of Pong

and many more...

WORK

TIME

FUN

youtube.com/watch?v=F-dk8XnVz-E

Pata-Pata-Pata-Pon!
Chaka-Chaka-Pata-Pon!
Pon-Pon-Pata-Pon!
Pon-Pon-Pata-Pon!

that game was fun. I agree.

i found battlefront II pretty fun

Just get a ps3 and homebrew it. Then you can upscale psp games on your tv. As well as ps2 and psx. Its worth it trust me

you gi oh tag team
phantasy golf
X-com 1+2
Warcraft 2
Gungir
growlanser-wayfareroftime-memory

>I was wondering what cinematic masterpieces might be lurking around in the overall UMD collection

It was mostly the Sony Films library, Action, Sci-fy, early Marvel, stuff like Hellboy, Domino, comedy from the late 90s-early 2000s.

The cables work with the PSP 3000, the last one that played UMDs-- if my memory serves me correctly-- a small plug into the PSP, then 3 plugs into a TV or monitor, red white yellow, or something like that.

Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

Probably suggested. Custom ROM that shit and download game images online for free

My nigga

>le edgy user doesn't know you can play all gb/gbc/gba and all PSP games on your cellphone.

My nigga 2.0.
Weak control scheme. Just play the remaster.

Might be able to buy it digitally, not sure if it was a vita only game, but its called Freedom Wars. You're in jail for a million years for getting amnesia but they give you a robot sex slave and make you go out and fight big ass monsters to jack resources from other territories. Shit was weird but it was fun. If you can't get it on psp stop being a faggot and buy Sony's latest obsolete handheld.

>unironicaly playing with virtual buttons or a ridiculous plastic bluetooth behemoth

lowest quality gamer right there

>Nes30Pro
>Behemoth

You can install Cave Story for free on it. My favorite game of all time.

>Ape Escape
>Star Wars Battlefront 2

>>Dead Head Fred
Seconded

Cool thread. I going to break out my old PSP and fuck with it.

Dead Head Fred is a story gem wrapped up in a mediocre beat EM up. I highly recommend!

Could never afford one

I second this

Untold Legends, similar to Diablo or PoE. Lots of fun on roadtrips

Its amazing how much more civilized it is to discuss videos games here. On Sup Forums every single post would be telling you why a game is shit. Fucking hipsters

Ys is definitely a series of games not a lot of people have heard about. It's essentially an action-adventure RPG, kinda like the Legend of Zelda games. The first two games were remade for PSP on 1 disk, so if you can find a copy of it, definitely go check it out.

Patapon
GTA China Town Wars
Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones

These 3 games were basically all i played on this thing. I must have atleast 150 hours in each of them

Wouldn't a GPD XD more pragmatic?