What did I do wrong Sup Forumsros?

What did I do wrong Sup Forumsros?

Everything

>a coffee

Maybe she has a boyfriend

Stop chasing her

If she's interested she will msg you

Shoulda left her alone until she texted you Sup Forumsro

This you're supposed to fucking call her or ask her in person.

You need to follow up. Persistence is key.

"hhey not sure if you got my last message yet lol but do you want to get coffee with me? I know some messages get lost in the cloud so maybe you didn't see my last one? But yeah so. Coffee?"

Didn't she say she was gonna take a shower? You jumped the gun. She was probably gonna show her titties. Good job noob

masterpiece.

oh, my, god. I cringed is that normal. that sounds really beta user.

That's the last thing that was said. I haven't pressured anything. She seemed to like me, thought I was cute. Maybe she's freaked or maybe she thinks I want a date?

Pic related is earlier today, when we started talking. Top message is the first thing she said to me

Fucking awful

>virgins

>this
dont text again till she responds and stop rushing shit, she was gonna send u tits and u asked her for a date wtf

>"hhey not sure if you got my last message yet lol but do you want to get coffee with me? I know some

this could work..

OP here. I will try this. Sounds like good advice. Thanks man!!

going from ''hey how are you'' to ''how exactly do you fuck'' in 3 lines. I feel you should have teased her bit by bit before jumping to that.

just wait for her to text you back. chill

This

dude, she's dying her hair so she'd probably busy, just give it a bit. Don't come on too strong, that's the least attractive thing you could ever do

God I'm hopeless

Your main problem is betting on one girl. One girl has too much shit going on.

Her ex could have just called her up.
Or she could have just been in a bad mood when you messaged, and that bad feeling was imprinted onto you.
Or a number of countless stupid reasons.

The only way to get reliable pussy is by hitting up as many girls as you can and taking what you can get, without being too picky.

kek

you nigger, he's not gonna post about multiple chick convos in the same thread. go talk to your 4 fatties and gtfo.

Wait wat.

She wants to fuck and you asked her out for coffee. Big warning sign you're looking for different things

The first thing you should ever say while looking to fuck is "hey, you wanna fuck?"

rinse and repeat until profit

On an related note boys, how do I flirt eithout blatant compliments?

is english your first language?
>i don't think it is

It's been less than an hour.... how fucking thirsty can you get.

Meant to reply to

You're not hopeless. Just extend it more. Tease her. Be provocative and distant. Don't show that you are desperate for the pussy (we all are). The start of the convo was perfect. She said she wanted FWB. Small talk with her then offer to know each other more in person. If she says yes = you are basically in her pants.

"Please respond"

I'm a mess. Help me Dammit.

This is lame as fuck. If she was interested she would have replied, getting ghosted does not fucking mean persist.

Hard to say without the full context, op, and even you don't have that because you have no idea what's going on in her life or thru her head.

But some pointers I can give you:
>don't make it a question, make it a suggestion. "Hey, we should meet up for coffee," rather than "Do you want to meet up for coffee or something?" It's stronger language and gives off that little extra confidence.
>be more entertaining/funnier. This is a skill. Some people have more talent for it than others, but all skills take practice. You're in the convo, but it's boring. You're basically asking for nudes and asking about her day. Yawn. At least get better segues.
>Relax. Girls reply on their own time. Sometimes they stop replying and you've gotta move on. The best thing you can do is detach yourself from the outcome, and leave the message where it is. If she's interested, she'll come around. If not, learn to take no, even if it's subtle or rude, for an answer and move on. She's not worth it if that's her game anyway. But she's probably just busy, or thinking about it, so chill.

Fucking kek.

You asked 4 questions in a row bro. She probably thinks your creepy bro. Back off and if she texts you back you good, other then that you’re screwed my dude

oh you're still here? i figured youd be working on those multiple fatties by now.

I'm starting to hate sociological conditions and expectations towards men... everything in this conversations seems so forced and unnatural. Why don't go for an esscort? It's more time-friendly for literally same reward.

Legitimately Good advice. Thanks Sup Forumsro

>bro
>bro
>dude

honestly, not bad looking.
I'd fuck

your 3rd response should have been
"great. me 2. im not good at a lot of things, but i have a big cock and know how to use it. how about you take me out for some drinks then we can go back to your place and fuck in your bedroom"

lul this is user gets it

compliment shit that they like, not them directly. talk about how people who like thing X have quality Y, Z, etc about them.

wow op...that would drive me up the goddamn wall seeing that bad spelling and grammar when i'd wanna sack her.

>your your your your your
>dying hair, means hair is falling out
>haha,great pics, mind if i save them?

Fucking kek'd

t. omega cuck

I think it'll go over alright. She asked for Snapchat and later Facebook . I made it clear earlier I was only seeking fwb.

In her snap story it seemed like she was getting over a breakup maybe. Unsure. We connected on a major point of interest so maybe that was good, maybe bad.

I would like her thinking dick and not oh no another bf.

Mention off-handedly other girls you hang out with. Do it subtly. "Just got back from Heather's house" or some shit. Work it into the convo naturally. Girls want to be the focal point. Why else do you think they do shit like dye their hair purple?

Lost cause at this point.
But text her back and say all you wanted was her to suck you off.

Virgin detected. How did you all grow up to be such pathetic faggots?

before you go any farther you will need to ask her for pics of sharpies in the pooper the verify she is 'your type'

B-but What if I have a pecker not a schlong, user?

you asked Sup Forums

or rather, you're the type of cuck that asks Sup Forums what they did wrong with TEXTING A FUCKING GIRL LIKE IT'S A BIG FUCKING DEAL WHEN SHE STOPS TALKING TO YOU FOR A FEW HOURS

>didn't immediately send a dickpic
faggot - bitch thinks you're gay as a netfull of butterflies

You prolly right. But it's a fun thread so quit niggin about

I think you're a huge fag OP. Btw, check out these wubba lubba dubs dubs.

Advice: Don't take advice from this autist he's never had sex

she just said she's dying her hair. that takes time you autistic manchild.

wasted trips

Trips aren't dubs you parasite. Be cleansed vermin

Respond with “Oh sorry, it says you left me on seen. It’s ok m’lady, I’ll wait for you. Do you believe in true love at first glance? I do. And I just so happened to lay my eyes on your gorgeous, mystical self *tip fedora”

i tried to be conservative.

You should have told her how good you are at doing sex on women and then promise to make her ovulate at least three times!
Do this and you will be eating so much pussy you will be shitting clit!
Peace out brah and good luck!

>shitting clit

>shitting clit

holy fuck kill yourself

>I guess

A question for guys. What would a girl have to show you for you to be completely turned off from her. Assuming you're already having sex with her/

a dick

lol? just a random dick pic from the internet?

>you asked her out via text
>nevergofullretard.jpeg

a kid

This

something like this might do it

My wife often leaves her tampons hanging off the side of the toilet like teabags. It really grosses me out seeing the blood dripping and it makes me want to kick her to the curb if that counts

that's fukin nasty

do something nastier and use it as leverage

really? this shit is pretty tame. I expect most people would just respond with a "wtf" or something.

You did it wrong....You have to say "Let's get a coffee on X date, and X time", or say "Hey, I'm going to x, come with me"

Women like to be led, not being the leader...

It's either a lock or it's not. You could be the biggest retard ever and still get a girl if she was interested

I think they mean the dick is attached to you love

He met her on a dating app, what would you do instead genius?

Fuck her in the ass

Not sure what everyone is talking about. what's the big fucking deal with asking a girl out over text? what is he gonna do, Drive to her fucking house at night with a boom box throwing rocks at her window? This isn't fucking nickelodeon guy. people have work in the morning.

Kek like anyone on this shitty site actually works

This is how guys friend zone themselves.
You don't meet for coffee, you dont go out to lunch, that's all shit that friends do.

All a false alarm Sup Forumsros. Thanks for the votes of confidence and teh lulz.

My next topic question: how exactly do you poke holes in a condom effectively?

Yeah it's fwb

You're acting like the female.
You don't ask shit like that. That's what women do. All you do is have fun and fuck and repeat.

told you she was just dying her hair. now post her pics.

See don't get so antsy you fuckin goof. Relax

Bad hygiene.
I usually have my girls take a video of them showering.

post new hair pic

>or whatever, this is code. the coffee is a ploy, she wants heavy cream

Right through the tip so there's only the one hole in the airlock jizz catch bit, so the other person can't tell even iff they touch it