This case is the major turning point in our history...

This case is the major turning point in our history, this shooting marks almost exactly when the US really went to shit and by that i mean black lives matter, which sparked other groups to become more prominent and outspoken such as the feminists, sjws, lgbqt among so many other groups or movements. Its really crazy to look back and think that at the time this didnt seem all that bad, sure a white man shot a nigger but that happens very often this just made huge news lines because of all the porch monkeys chimping out, and now we have a cancerous movement of delinquents using their shit skin as a defense. If there is a god i hope he rids this planet of coons, they do nothing good in this world anyways, just look at Africa, an entire continent comprised of almost nothing but blacks and it is literally the toilet of the world.

lmao thinking africa is a shithole because of the color of their skin is honestly an insult to european imperialism

Damn, someone took a big shit on that grass.

European Imperialism was a massive failure do any of those territories still belong to france, belgium, germany etc. No cuck European nations are shit so ill glady take a dump on European Imperialism
Kek

Actually BLM was being formed before that by progressives to boost Democratic turnout. Occupy Wallstreet was for white people, BLM was for the blacks. Trayvon was just a convenient excuse, they would have found another. Actually, if I remember Trayvon happened too early and they weren't ready with their organization yet. All of this is touched on in Occupy Unmasked. A former ACORN worker talks about how blacks are going to be riled up to riot.

Interesting if true, doubt it tho, sounds like a conspiracy cooked up by alex jones.

Actually the racist thing is getting so old dude. It doesn't make you cool or edgy, it's just boring and makes you appear SO lame....

Follow the money, look at the organizers who lead the movement. None of this is complicated or hidden.

I had a family member attacked soon after treyvon happened, the attacker was a nigger he sucker punched my family member claimed they were trying to get into his house and that's why the nigger did it. The bigger was taken to prison on outstanding warrants.

Obviously a nigger

>sure a white man shot a nigger

The guy is a fucking spic. The media literally white washed his photo to make him look like a white devil.

You mean the larger? Which one was larger? I don't understand your story, user.

>Zimmerman
Pshhh... Yea hes a spic such a traditional Hispanic last name, fucking tard

Only 3 races
>caucasian
>negroid
>mongoloid

>You mean the larger? Which one was larger? I don't understand your story, user.
Was an auto correct was supposed to be bigger

Hahahaha

>Hahahaha
Nigger

His mother was born in Peru you fucking ape. He is a mix.

Peruvians arent spics you fucking inept cunt