Dad lives in Herning, Denmark (47k citizens) for the last 3 months

>dad lives in Herning, Denmark (47k citizens) for the last 3 months
>I will be there for a 1 or 2 months during the summer
>Ask him how is the town
>He says there's a ton of Muslims

NOT LIKE THIS DENMARK. I WAS HOPING FOR A MUSLIM-FREE VACATION SINCE IT'S JUST A SMALL TOWN WTF

remove kebab

Herning a shit
Come to Silkeborg, it's right next to Herning

don't have much of a choice. Do you know if there's at least any nightlife since it's not really a small village? I also think alcohol is haram, so arabs shouldn't go to clubs, right?

Why the fuck are you going to Denmark during the summer ffs

Enjoy your islands while they're still not completely full of rapefugees and leftie scum volunteers.

remove kebab

REMOVE KEBAB

>imblying
they are already full of shitskins that didn't make it past the borders. also I live 5 minutes from a beach that people would suck dicks to go there but I hate the sea lmao

Remove kebab. Remove mud! Power level over 6000000!!!

Why do you hate the sea?

Lots of reasons. Fat bitches in bikinis, crying babies, strong sun that makes me tan and I look like a shitskin and I don't like the salt on my body as well. It's not even fun for me anymore. I haven't gone to the beach for at least 2 years, fuck that shit.

REMOVE KEBAB

REMOVE KEBAB

>night life
>where muslims live
Dude you're gonna get knifed.
Watch out for yourself and carry some small army knife or at least pepper spray. Don't care if it's legal or not. Do it. Just do it.

>Herning

Somalis

I love this cunt's face

This, except I burn

are you blonde? I would give an inch from my dick to be blonde instead of brown eyed and black haired. Goddamnit I just want to be a viking

Classic Australian

Yeap, that's what he told me. I didn't even know that they were in the rapefugee mix

Just use sunmilk you pussy.
And look for a beach that is somewhere in the wilderness. Salt sucks, I agree with that, mainly for your hair. But if you keep it short it's not much of a problem. I somehow get you though, last year I went to a lake here and it was full of fat gypsies. It was fucking disgusting.

There is lots of night life in all the cities. I don't know if Arabs go to clubs, some do.

REMOVE KEBAB

And I hate babies too. What's even worse than crying babies is sick, coughing kids. Why can't those retards learn to put their hands before their mouths? I already knew to do this when I was 4.

Remove kebab

It's not like I miss it really. I've swam a lot in my life and I can understand why anyone from a country with no sea would like it, but I got bored of it.

Hey, at least that's something. My main concern regarding clubs is not the shitskins, it's if they are full of men with no women really.

REMOVE KEBAB
REMOVE KEBAB
REMOVE FUCKING KEBAB

poseidon killed a bunch of them a very long time outside of athens

god this image is so accurate

Look at my flag, im safe anyway
[spoiler]but would love to remove some kebab[/spoiler]

They're not. Our women are actually really slutty. Herning is no exception.

>Our women are actually really slutty
Thought so. Well, that's good for me that I'll be on vacation and bad for you, so yeah... Anyways best of luck removing kebab.

>Anyways best of luck removing kebab.
When the day comes we're counting on our European brothers