WHY DO PEOPLE GO ON AND ON ABOUT HOW GOOD FF7 IS

WHY DO PEOPLE GO ON AND ON ABOUT HOW GOOD FF7 IS

IT'S A TURN BASED RPG WITH SHITTY GRAPHICS. THAT MEANS NO ACTION.

PLUS IT'S GOT BAD ANIME DIALOGUE AND A SHIT STORY THAT PEOPLE SWEAR IS GOOD, BUT ISN'T.

FUCK.

Because they like it. That is a subjective measurement. Tasty worm. Eye yam Phish

bait.

Is it risky going to a massage parlor in place of a chiropractor just to crack joints?

IIIV was better

Only a narcissist would think that a critique of something you like bait.

Hi, narcissist. Did your mommy tell you that you were special today, sheltered boy?

At the time of its release it was amazing. I think the love for it is little more than fond remembrance. Of course it's shit now by comparison.

...don't give into the troll. Don't give into the troll.

AHHH!!! How dare you talk shit about FFVII. Where's my buster sword!

Legend of dragoon was better in nearly every way and came out just a year or so afterward.

Every ff is ass

>diaLOGue

it had a meh story line i liked it for all the materia...... i can relate to yuffie

Oh yeah its bait

someone wants replies...

FRAGILE
HANDLE WITH EXTREME CARE

With all the logs in this thread, I'll build that cabin in no time!

The only reply I care about is somebody explaining to me why this game is beloved with logic. It's a bit cynical to think I just want replies, don't you think? Why would that be important to me?

i can understand where you're coming from looking at the game now. but id have to disagree with the story line part. the story was awesome

Goddamn you have one for everything don't you?
Somewhere on earth, there's a terabyte drive that is completely full of nothing but Andy Sixx Log memes.

Sorry man, you posted the wrong picture.

Why would I post that if I said I didn't like it?

To make fun of it?

>combat is slower than any other Final Fantasy ever
>characters back story are stupid shit
>can't change party to whatever you like
>only 3 characters on party
>requires super excesive grind to have viable builds
>binary difficulty enemies: either retarded or requires maximum everything
>retarded antagonists that randomly become friendly

Sephiroth is the only good thing to come out of FFVII and they've been milking it really bad.

FFVI remains the best FF game, while Chrono Trigger is still the best rgp Square Enix has released.

I don't like your questions as answers. It implies you go up at the end of your statements. It's woman-like and prissy. I've determined your sissyness helps my case against this boring, turnbased, no action, shlock game.

Also just because something is big and epic doesn't make it good. It's the easier thing in the world to write a convoluted story. The real writing challenge is to create something small and cohesive. Not impressive. The same goes for most stories with 100+ characters. Not impressed.

compared to todays graphics yes they are shitty.but back in the day they were pretty good.young kid that knows nothing.

>young kid that knows nothing.

That's not a complete sentence.

I was 9 when it came out and I thought it looked shit then.

Oh no, I love the game. I have 5 copies of it. Pretty much on every platform it was released. I even have some of those paintings and a few T-Shirts. I was just giving him better bait.

Cloud is cool though. I'll give it to cloud.

Not my favourite but at least is not a fag like Tidus.

you spelled vaan wrong

my nigga
This is a hidden gem

A sequel would've done it justice, had fags not been stuck on the FF hype train. FPS's were getting better back then too though.

Ai'nt...got...shit

Basically an eroge fighting sim

Did someone say Wakka?

Ah shit. I remember jerking my Lil dink off to her when that first came out. Thats a nice fap down memory lane

because most of us were 12 when we first played it, and everything is fucking awesome to a 12 year old.

Because it's the greatest game ever made.

/thread

>I learned the word narcissist so I should use it even if it makes no sense

>SHITTY GRAPHICS
underage detected
>NO ACTION
Clearly unintelligent
>BAD ANIME DIALOGUE
Now I admit it's translation wasn't the best but it wasn't horrible
>SHIT STORY
It isn't Shakespeare, but it is pleasantly satisfying if you pay attention to it at all. But whatever, that's like, your opinion man.

i disagree, it may be a good game, but fucking your 1st cousin is better