Why do Americans hate Mexicans but are indifferent toward the Spanish?

Why do Americans hate Mexicans but are indifferent toward the Spanish?

They're basically the same people.

No they're not.

Yes, they are.

No they aren't Mexicans are interbred with natives. But then again the Spanish are interbred with Arabs

spanish are white

I actually like hispanics, they have good family values, mostly Catholic and are hard workers

On the other hand, a large percentage of them has been infected by niggerism

Guess the same reason we don't call you collectively kiwis

Spanish are Euros. A lot of them are white. Mexicans are beaners.

dont you have a wife to beat?

Spaniards are spics.

this. I want a spanish gf

>t. Arab rapebaby

Spain isn't trying to sneak drugs over the border and burder our already decrepit welfare system.

Spanish people are also better looking and more brotier.

T. A burger of spanish descent

spanish were more influenced by european values while mexicans were inbred with natives

>BU-B-BUT HURR DURR SPANIARDS ARE NOT EUROPEANS THEY ARE MOORS SHITSKIN LOLOL AYY LMAO LE REDDIT EUPHORIC TOPKEK XDXDX!!!1!!!ONE

The Arab invasion of Iberia was a military conquest and domination by berber/arab and the rest of the germanic tribes of the Vandals and the Alans that resided in North Africa with also some Goth elements who traitioned their kingdom.

It was never a colonization, there were never "arab settlers" in Iberia, the muslims populations were mostly native Iberian converts, and a lot of muslims cities had as much cristians who refused to convert (mozárabes) as muslims in them. The genetic mark left by the Arab invasion is minimum and all the Middle Eastern genes that Iberians can have are similiar in proportion to those of France and even Germany, these genes come from Neolithical migrations

If Iberians appear darker is for two simple reasons:
>They received less germanic influence and therefore less "blond and blue eyes" genes.
>They adapted to their environment, Iberia is the sunniest region in Europe and has more solar radiation than countries like Turkey or Irak.

But overall Iberia has a very homogeneous population, more homogeneous than most of European countries.

Pic related

>muh haplogroups

>Raping a woman = 1 children at most, if the women is not killed, is in fertile days/age or she doesn't abort (they could abort with some plants 1300 years ago)
>In that time women had 14 children.
>Somewhat all Iberian descend from raped women.
>MFW I respond to this obvious bait.

Being this kind of immense retard.

1.no Native blood
2. Franco, alone, gives them the right to be considered honorary Aryans

> Australia

We hate Mexicans because they show up in out country illegally and funnel money back to Mexico. They all vote liberal and take handouts as well. Don't forget showing up at Trump rallies waving Mexican flags.

And it is by far Mexicans who do this shit, so fuck Mexico.

Let's see

One invades your country with their subhuman trash while the other doesn't bother you to the point where some people forget it's a country.

Good enough for you?

>Spaniards
>Mexican Injun rape babies
>both white

Spanish people are all the same.

They're really not. Mexicans are mostly native Americans with a bit of Spanish blood, whereas Spaniards are mostly of European descent.

You can see this by how Spain is a first world country (albeit with a few economic issues) while Mexico is a shithole

My white side of the family is much more liberal, most of my hispanic family is voting for Trump, although many of them are more white than Injun. Could be that they are more redpilled because they are more white than most beaners.

The Mexicans that I encounter - and those that jump the border - are mostly Indios. If you want to know what the Aztlan movement comprises, just look at the skin tone of its supporters.

Haplogroups are irrelevant.

I'm surprised the indios are allowed to live, it's the fucking current year!

>one tries to steal your money
>the other one lives on another continetn

This. Spain is actually quite pure.

Because Spaniards are not illegally immigrating to the US. Most of us wouldn't have a problem with Mexicans if they stayed in Mexico.

Can't speak for the rest of the country, but I have no problems with Mexicans, I have all kinds of problems with criminals. Because crossing the border without following the rules is illegal, I have problems with illegal immigration. If you come here, you must respect our law.
This as well.

>

Considering that you're mixing these groups into one, do you also shit on your dinner plate?

This has to be a proxy. I refuse to believe an australian would put such low effort in shitposting.

Spaniards are civilized white Europeans.

Mexicans are feral brown goblins.

Spaniards aren't flooding across the Atlantic in treasure galleons to take our welfare and dobloons

Spanish are part Euro, part shitskin arab
Not good but not really noteworthy in the greater scheme of things
In South and Central America that white blood that is already mixed with shitskin scum from N Africa gets further diluted as you go west
Cubans and Argentineans are basically Spanish in different place
Columbians are half spanish half indian
Once you hit Mexico and Central America they are 90% Maya 10% Spanish (which is in itself a barely half and half white mix)
Mexicans are about as white as Jamal and Leroy
Mexicans

Still 3 times wealthier than you,fence dweler

Mexicans have indigenous blood in them and that makes them violent. If they were more european they'd be less prome to commit crimes and be friendlier. Mexicans are as pathetic as indian perverts, violent as niggers and if they establish a mexican-dominant neighborhood then they scare away anyone who isn't mexican.

I agree, what pisses me off the most is some spic who flies a mexican flag over the US flag in their home. I mean, I can't force them to fly the US flag above all but have some goddamn respect when you're on American soil.

Because Spain is not on our border sending obnoxious illegals and drugs and rapes and doubtless also ISIS in.

Spain usually just sends people on visas or whatever, and they act for the most part like normal white people. It's rather unfortunate that our governments collaborate to give decent Mexicans such a bad rep.

So true!

Pretty much this.

I don't care about the Mexicans' ethnicity, I care about the fact that they come here illegally, get away without paying taxes, commit crimes, and do shit that literally no citizen could get away with.

Enrique Iglesias is half filipino, idiot

Of all native spics to choose you pick a guy who's actually half Asian & 6'1 tall, lol. Should've picked one who actually does look Mexican and is short like Antonio Banderas.

newsflash the vast majority of criminals in the country are white people

No...?

Spain, if you bordered the USA would you flock into our country?

That's wrong though. Blacks and Hispanics each account for more of the prison population than whites.

Because they don't swim over the Atlantic ocean to illegally immigrate into the US?

>the same
The same in what?

Because they are to happy with a shit life and can't be in massive debt to the Jewish overloads like me with my 500k mortgage to help America

With the current spanish economy? We would immigrate legally, like we did in the past in Germany, Australia, Switzerland... But usually the majority would come back.

The meme liberal disagrees.

Why should I care what this huge faggot thinks about us? He didn't even kmow what is "spaniard".

Then if you dont want drugs over the the border, educate you white little sons to stop buying that shits and problem solved.
Americans are the most addict people to drugs and that caused a war on drugs in my country.
White americans are the worst people.

The same people? no they fucking aren't.

Thats like saying the Brazilian and the Portuguese are the same people, they fucking aren't.

Or the Chinese and the Japanese, no.
You can differentiate them by looking at them for the majority of people, yes some tend to be closer to the "originals" but all in all they aren't.

Mexicans are heavily mixed with natives and slaves, they are hardly Spanish.

He is one of (((them)))

>were influenced by european values
>comes to America and inbred with natives.
>Thats are european values

>but are indifferent toward the Spanish?
Respect for what they once were
To tell the truth though I find Spaniards for the most part to be disgusting as well
Portuguese are the only ones I really have any liking for and even then lots of those are niggers themselves
Still

t. Chicanito Pendejito

Mexicans are mongrels.
They're part Amerindian, part Spanish rape-babies.

Spain isn't trying to rush our borders in some kind of reconquista to retake the territory we won from them in a war over 100 years ago.

Mexico is. At least Spain would be able to justify saying we stole their lands since we're the ones who declared war first. Mexicans forget or are willfully ignorant of what happened in the Mexican-American War.

Because they border Mexico and not Spain.
5/10 for making me take your bait, fucking australian shitposter.

But the invaders are the gringos who
thought they can took the north of Mexico. Now that territories are full of people which were the original owners by natural law: Mexicans (or mestizos).
If you dont like it, go back to the north of your country,

>Australian

Shitposting, etc.

There are white Mexicans, but the average Mexican is not white. Just like there are nonwhite Americans, but the average American is still white.

There are classes in Mexico. The upper class is of mostly European descent, and we don't see them up here very much.

The lower classes are of primarily indigenous descent. They look like this, and they are the only Mexicans we see and interact with regularly, comprising 99% of Hispanic immigrants.

The upper classes of Latin America think they are being smart and improving their countries by assisting their filth in relocating up north. However, this is only a temporary solution, as eventually we will either send them all back or collapse from their dead weight, which will result in even more going back to Latin America than ever left.

Portuguese are the mexicans of EU (without the criminalit genes), everywhere you go in western Europe you find the same type: they drink sumol, have hairs full of gomina and play football while being magically bricklayers.

We have way better countries we can massively immigrate into with absolute ease and we don't. So no.

>France
>UK
>Germany
>the nordics

This thread was officially closed.

>declare war
>lose war
>America buys the land that substantially fewer Mexicans were living in compared to the southern half of the country
>none of the landowners in the north had their property rights stripped from them if they swore allegiance to the US
>still say it's yours

Mexico, the Eternally Butthurt Chihuahua.

i'd say it's because spaniards stay in their country

Spanish history is quite fascinating.

You lost that land, get over it already.
Even if those territories were still your's it would just be more Mexico with all that that entails.

Ok,the UK and Aurtralia are the same to?
>Dumbass

It all depends. Some families didn't want to breed with the natives and remained "Spanish" aka euro. Why do you think there are 6ft tall blonde hair blue eyed "Mexicans" in the interior of Mexico? The border is primarily made up of the left overs of Native Americans and so a lot of them cross because the border area is a desert shit hole.

Native admixture.

Who uses "spics" in reference to the Spaniards? Is that a thing in Europe? I've only heard it used in reference those little Amerindian rape babies.

No they don't.
Also bear in mind even if they were to call us spics they wouldn't use "spics" because we're not native english speakers over here

I didn't think so.

It's hard to detect bantz sometimes. Such is life as a burger.