My god, I never thought I'd see a sitting president defend men falsely accused of abuse...

My god, I never thought I'd see a sitting president defend men falsely accused of abuse. The feminist movement will be totally destroyed by the end of the of his presidency. We've never had a leader this strong before.

*by the end of his presidency, I need to fucking proofread

>I never thought I'd see a sitting president defend men falsely accused of abuse

you still haven't, the accusations are 100,000 percent true

And you're sure of this how? Are you the one who got abused?

Lol, you've never heard of women conspiring to take down an innocent man. Both of his ex-wives had renewed hatred for him because he's banging the much hotter and younger Hope Hicks. They're jealous hags and made this shit up to destroy him.

most of these allegations were from a time when it was the norm to throw a girl over your shoulder and say "alright sugar tits lets go" at a party when you're famous. times of changed these people need to get over it

Mediocre b8 m8

>accusations
The problem.

Isnt he the same dude who said obama wasnt even an american and wasnt even eligible to be president?

Sorry, who alleged it?

if only the person who came out against modern "men are the cause of all problems" feminism didn't have equal deficit in brainpower.

Trumps going to prison.

Fat fucking chance. He's getting a second term.

Just because you don't like him?

He couldn't explain due process. Nor would he care, MAGA hats are pretty dumb, will gladly change LOCK HER UP but then demand due process for a serial wife beater

A second term in prison

Hillary has literally had people murdered

>people actually think like this
Just so you know, there has to be a first before there can be a second. And to be a first, there has to be a reason other than "he hurt your feewings."

You're one of those "pizzagate is real" people aren't you

Chek'd. You can't deny though that she was an absolutely shit Head of State.

She was mediocre. Benghazi was a clusterfuck but a much worse attack happened when Reagan was president. And some of our embassies were attacked when Bush was president and nobody gave a shit. That being said, Bernie would've won.

>standing up to women
>strong
kek, but yeah, he's doing something that should have been done long ago, putting these cunts in their place.
Pussy status: Grabbed

No, not worse. The exact same fucking thing. Benghazi was about burying a stupid weapons deal she made.

You right OP. He's got the mouth of an alligator and the jet's in the pooper. He's gone and popped a few cherries already. I'll just duck and cover, man.

Haven't heard that. I don't doubt you but can you link me up?

Quit living in the past.

4 Americans were killed in Benghazi attack, 241 Americans were killed in Beruit attack, when Reagan was president. That's definitely worse.

4000 were killed in Iraq, no one seems to remember that war crime.

And then Reagan went on to blame the Beirut barracks bombings on HBO. Sad, senile old man!