Doll thread? Doll thread

Doll thread? Doll thread...

I'm drunk, alone and bored... ask me about doll stuff!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AklMq_QOYag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No one is interested? such a shame....

you fuck her?

Well yea man... why else would I buy it? lol I mean, I like taking pics and all, but that's the main reason I have her

you got pics of fucking?

Where do you even get these?

I do.. pics and vids

vola?

Also, wtf does touching it feel like? I don’t mean fucking it, I assume that’s a fleshlight experience. I mean the skin. Rubbery? Plasticy?

online, lol... there's a few places to buy them from...

nope... that place is shit, i dont want to get vanned for uploading something legal to that bullshit site

until it warms up from your heat, the skin is cold... taking care of it and oiling and powderign it makes it feel more real. its far more firm than real skin but theres no bones underneath to balance it out.... its TPE, so its a lot like most onaholes

You like to dress her up? Like in lingerie or whatever?

Is there anywhere you can upload?

shes very small so i havent found lingerie that fits her, but its fun to dress her up

yea, tons of places!

>where do you buy online
>is it safe to own in like, california

whats her name

why are these Illegal in my country?

why are you attracted to little girls?

i live in california, its actually the most safe place in the US to buy one LOL

Alicia.... named her after a cute blonde french loli i used to talk to

because murica is great

why are you attracted to feminine penis?

Where can we see some pics/vids?

What is the bellybutton like? I ask for scientific reasons.

I'm not i've seen these threads pop up lately like twice a day i'm an femanon and just generally curious not judging just want your justification

Im showing pics right now you autist!

I made that shoop

sadly not very realistic! i wish it was better

we've been pretty active the last 3 dayss

why are you attracted to whatever yu're attracted to?

post videos thanks

yeah i know i just wanna know is it that fact that alicia looks to be around 7 is why you got her...to stop u from other urges

again, why are you attracted to whatever yu're attracted to?

>what is this, a picture for ants.jpg

k, no, tnx... find them on xhamster if you want to see them

i dont answer idiotic questions like that. its a brick of TPE, it's not alive, get over it

that one is too small collect0r

i would love to see an upskirt with no panties

sowwwwyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Not a question but I just wanted to say I love you, doll guy.
Thank you for all your posts!

>xhamster
whats your username

LOL it's okay

hnnnnnnnnnnngh my alice fetish.... lol....

its too bad i havent done that lol

I mean.. i'm not "dollguy" i am a guy that owns a doll, but he is someone else...

yea, shame on you... you should have the best collection lol

even your doll is annoyed by you.. not a good sign.. LOL

i dont really have much posted any more, i removed it

double blacked... i need to edit that photo LOL

>i removed it
come on man you got to have some vids somewhere

question is valid you're safe i suppose behind you're computer screen but in reality i'm sure you guys aren't fucking young girls as to your resort to dolls but you definitely know you guys are pedophiles and know you guys are in the minority and hated among society so why continue...you can live your "normal lives" but in reality you'll never really live normal lives as to losing your virginity at 16 (as normal) and living an average life...I bet everyone around knows you're fucked up and doesn't say anything...you're a grown man with a 7 year old looking doll, buying used panties at goodwill you're fucked up. no point living another year i'm sorry but its true

its fucked up guys like you were ever created such a disappointment to mankind and whatever family you have if you have any

why would i care about any of that? I'm enjoying my life

once again... i dont answer these garbage questions. I'm a tall, handsome, functional adult. I work in management and excel in everything I do. I prefer not to indulge your stupidity because it's based off nothing factual and there's not point in defending myself against such a blind retard lol

yup sure do lol

MODS i support some shit but these dolls look 6-8 fuck u guys keep this shit on the dark web

how usually do you fuck her?

man, you must have been here forever! did you start coming here last summer?

obviously russian.... only russians would have wallpaper, a tiled floor AND a tacky carpet over their tiled floor...

..... mother fucker, english, do you speak it.... do you mean how often? not very.. or do you mean what position.... cuz on the side of my bed with her legs up or cowgirl is the best

i'm sure your life is normal...working then going home to your doll who looks 7... super normal... pass the point enjoy fucking dolls you have to buy for the rest of your life...and if you ever find someone on equal level just know i when i read about you on the news ill think the same thing...end it you worthless kek

yes, how often

Sup Forums is cool and all ive been here a bit longer than you think dig the unusual but fucking 7 years olds isnt a fantasy i have and one you shouldnt

Tits or gtfo

What do the feet look like footfag here

>won't link to videos
what a fucking bummer, why are you so avoidant?

OP,
ignore these brainwashed normies
you keep fucking your dolls
that is until you're ready (willing to take the risk) to fuck the real thing
take care my friend

lol yeah real tits on a doll thread geared towards pedophiles totally gonna post em

Hey user! Can I borrow her for one night?

you seem upset. here is a nice flower

Gtfo is always an option.

try /s/ maybe... most of us are creeps and all but dolls looking to be 5-10 no thanks try other sites im sure youre on dark sites since youre interests are so young...try those sites dude

its a standing doll, so the feet have metal bolts sticking out.. i dont think i actually have feet pics....

ive fucked plenty of girls lol... definitely more than you

nope.jpg

Ive met a few women that found me with my doll really hot.. it's rare.. but it happens...

I doubt its a real girl that's interested

feets

What does the butthole look like w/ cheeks spread

lol def will just doubt guys interested in fucking prepubescent girls want to actually see real tits soo

it could be hot if she didnt look 6-9

is this the guy that just refuses to post any videos or pics of him fucking the doll?

I've never fucked one of those. Does it feel like the real deal?

cute arent i?

Gwen Tennyson?

i mean... the doll really cant spread itself lol... man apparently i dont have a good pic for that... sorry

thats your own problem Sup Forumsro

you assume too much

probably.. which is funny, because ive recorded more shit that most people

yup, dollguy has a lot of gwen stuff

Post them

oh my yeps

Post you fucken her mate

The rule is not about anyone wanting to see your tits. That is not the purpose of tits or gtfo.
The purpose is to provide attention whores with the possibility to at least be useful for something. Because an attention whore who can't even attention whore properly is literally worthless.

This being said, big talk for someone hanging out in a threat about fucking a prepubescent doll.

im giving huggies today

nah im good bruv

nah

>huggies
i dont see any diapers!.. well... i do now!

you are meanies and made me all sad now

ooo ur good

who wants to buy me?

which part do you prefer to cum on?

Hell no. She looks creepy as fuck

i do

your loss

all of it

I mean... you said you had no problem posting tits.... lets see a timestamp... shit.. i dont even care if you post tits.. lets just see a timestamp of you being a female lol

i fuck my doll to this song... how does that make you feel?

youtube.com/watch?v=AklMq_QOYag

They should have like a heater inside to make it feel like real skin

will you love me and cuddle me?

that would be nice.. the heat up pretty fast from body heat, but when its cold air temperature or winter time it sucks lol

too chinky for me LOL

of course