how are you friend?

Nice

Cute

claim

youtube.com/watch?v=HMKUlsJpov8

Eh im ok, just doing late night school work. what about you

Overrated

lol.

actually just finished some too ive had a lot since i missed classes for some time

here's your cute

cute!

Sup?

you

I'm fucking worried, my dude. The WataMote manga is in a really plot heavy arc and a LOT of the back ground girls are getting development. I just know that sooner or later someone is going to claim Tamura or Katou. I'm seriously super afraid.

First time post in waifu threads after lurking for quite some time.
Hello friends and thank you for your dedication

Tamura is the girl in the dark sweater with the twin pony tails.

Pic related is Katou hugging Tomoko.

why is she so cute tho?

Yeah, its a pain sometimes

>Satania
good taste my dude. if only she didnt get bullied so much :(

>loli idol
I'll let YOU figure this one out.

its always a pain though

Indeed, it makes me sad to see her bullied so much. It's ok though, my love will always make things better!
Cute photo of course!
You doing alright?

Best you can do is wait time and hope that doesn't happen.

emphasis on 'loli'
hi

i wanna molest alice

Hello my new friend, how are you doing tonight?

Based on your reply, I expect a claim by tomorrow.

i guess i could be worse
how about you?

yeah thats true actually

shes an adorable doofus.
Daijobu.

alcohol is cool, but vidya is cooler

im not smart I don't do "figuring things out". lolis are cute.
I couldn't stand that show, I could barely make it through one episode.

dont do alcohol
you can get closer to a loli's heart

Coolest thing ever? UwUs.

Mine

well im heading out for today so goodnight

Hes my waifu. I dont care stfu.

*uwus you* OWO

Yeah I should probably get some studying done instead of posting here lol. Nighty night.

i try

VwV

15.5 is pretty fun

That's decent to hear, as long as you don't desire to die things are not too bad. I'm doing good though, just dreading work tomorrow at 9am. Looking forward to going to the bar this Thursday. Anything in particular got you down or just not the best of days today?
I know right? She's so perfect for these reasons as you listed. Thanks by the way for respecting my taste! I was worried I'd be shunned as I am on Sup Forums for posting about Gabriel Dropout.
Can't have one without the other

true. lolis are for hugging and cherishing.

husbando

*UwUs back*
oWo

Goodnight cute

words to live by

i lose

Try being positive at the very least until you see a claimer with your own eyes.

Oh nooooo

why send this with this gif

try harder owo
never said i didn't desire this uwu
i hope it goes well!
been really stressed recently and this is just how i usually am anyways
and cuddling, can't forget that. cuddling all day, and also having one hand free so you can also hold hands, another very important thing
*erps*

i failed

lewd

*spre*
Sorry I fucked that one

I'm sorry to hear. I can understand though I'm graduating with my undergrad this summer and everyday I feel more stressed then the next. Now sure how to handle such stress. What the future holds scares me.... care to share your tips?
Also, anyone got any tips on picking up females at bars? I'm not terribly ugly, just no confidence :c I really desire help.

Just exchange discord information already.

*OwO*
well i hope you win next time
uh... listening to music is pretty cool. is that a tip? that helps me with stress sometimes

Morning, /waifu/.

Everyone has their fix to help and music does seem to be a good one. I'm glad you said something like that over something like drugs, seeing I can not use them. You reminding of such I think I'll listen to a little right now!
Good morning! Any fun plans today or just a mundane day?

Morning.

more best cute

what're you going to listen to?

Post jerky plz

Not all anime is for everyone as you know.
I'm not sure why I enjoy It so much myself. I just love the characters I suppose, especially Satania. Just goo vibes when I watch it.
Your night going well?
I'm kind of a bland person. I really only listen to sublime. I've been starting to get into Japanese pop though. No matter what is it though if you have any suggestions I'm willing to give it a try.

Claimed.

Goodmorning.

you're right those are very important things.
fair. I don't watch a lot of anime. And I don't like most of the anime I watch.

No you
No you
Still in the oven
Good moaning

Same here. Im not a fan of violence and over sexualized anime, which seems to be pretty common... I really just started watching anime though like 4 months ago so I'm pretty new. I'd love to hear suggestions you have and any from others!
Good morning, friend! How are you doing so far? Or is it too soon to tell?

>when someone asks you for a link to a doujin so you drop an exhentai URL and they ask "what the fuck is up with this sad panda?"

hmm, try this out
youtube.com/watch?v=UvUvTtSU1F8
cuddling is the best. well i actually don't know that, i've never actually cuddled someone, but it seems really good

Just another mundane day, I guess. What about you?
Hey user. How's your day?

Super Dimension Fortress Macross is THE best Anime ever.
Kaiji is really good too but can be pretty graphic. not a lot of shown violence, but a lot of pain and misery.
I have before, but a long time ago. can confirm, it is the best.

link

Post pooch plz

Hi Rory.

How's your day been?

Hiya.

Better then yesterday already.
Had cramps and diarhea yesterday, now it's just some gas.
Heading out to work currently.

exhentai.org/s/e10b602dc7/737926-177

i wonder if i'll ever actually cuddle another human being
also it's only just about to be midnight. why are my nights so long... probably because all i do everyday is watch a Sup Forums thread go by, right?

Been relaxing and full of basting jerky.

this is pretty low quality

True, but there are around 500 images in that pack. Most people in these threads can't beat that. And furthermore, they are all lewd. With Botan. Botan really doesn't have a lot of lewds, you know?

Very relaxing, I surprisingly enjoyed it. Definitely am going to check out more by pasteboard and in fact I currently am.
The same for myself, just coming back home from a night of drinking to fill the loneliness. Wish I had a healthier vice...
I wrote them down, will definitely check them out. Thanks for your suggestions, love.
I'm sorry to hear:c I hope your day at work goes well! Be sure to try and crop dust the people you dislike at work :3

That hurts

that's pretty niche I guess

check out the full album, glitter. tell me how you feel about it and i can maybe recommend more like it

Some ancientfag's waifu is Botan. In 20 years kids will be saying our waifu are "niche."