Brutal WWYD Thread, replies for replies

Brutal WWYD Thread, replies for replies

Nice italian dinner and kiss on cheek.

Take her to a department store to buy some shirts.

tear that stupid fucking outfit off her, bend her over that nightstand, and shove that lamps bulb up her shithole, before pulling it out and making her lick it clean before stuffing it up her ass again. Id keep doing this until her mouth was full of her own shit

Nice

Wwyd to these tits? Be extra rough, she cums if you bully her nipples enough.

slap her around until she was begging me to stop hitting her and go back to the light bulb, then pull the fan cover off, turn the fan on and beat her until she shoved her ass cheek onto the blade

Id do the same thing to those tits that she did to her arm because shes a worthless bitch. then id put a hot clothes iron on her fat ass titties until she passed out

Take her out for dinner, drug her. Wake her up and force a chicken wing in her pussy and have a dozen starving Africans fish it out and decide amongst themselves who will fuck her and how.

Hook her up to a hucow machine while a bull fucks her

bump

cut her shorts off while tying her legs up around her head, then holding a cattle prod directly onto her clit until she pisses her self. Then force her to lick all the piss up off her floor by putting my foot on the back of her head but ill electrocute the puddle while her tongues in it, making her bowels give out

Fuck her up against the window with her tits hanging out pressed against the glass for all her family to see her take it up the ass. once i cum up her shitter id make choke her and make her fart it over the glass so her family know how much of a depraved slut she is

Id yank her hair back roughly and force my fingers down her throat till she gagged, then face fuck her silly. when she starts crying id whip her tits with an electrical cable and make her tell me i own her then id stuff her panties in her mouth and finger her ass and pussy until she came

wwyd?

tie her to the bed and make her eat my ass and suck my cock, if she resisted i would start slapping her pussy as hard as i could, and make her go ass to mouth with my toes until she got a fuckin disease from her own ass juice

Throw her on her back and rip off her clothes.Go raw and dry into her ass. Pull out and shove my shitty dick down her throat for a while until she turns purple. Then hold her down missionary style while I pound her pussy raw. Then pull her as close to me as possible and cum inside her tiny cunt. Hopefully knocking her up until 9 months go by, then find her again and repeat

Awesome, more?

After she gives birth I kidnap her from the hospital. I take her to my house and cut her ligaments al la human centipede style. I force her to crawl around my upstairs floor only. She'd only eat foods that would make her skin healthy and fertile. I'd force fuck her missionary again with no way for her to fight back, as I knock her up again over and over, giving the children to fire stations every nine months. Until she couldn't breed anymore and I take her last daughter to become my next breeding slave

I'd breed this Asian bitch in public after I knock her out and leave her nude

Next time I impregnate her, I would videotape it and anonymously send it to her family. I'd fuck her everyday she's pregnant, starting reverse cowgirl, then doggystyle where I'd fuck her ass until she came, just before she gives birth, I'd fuck her pussy hard and deep and cum inside her again, before I stick my cock in her mouth to clean it up. Then give our baby to her parents

Id drug that drink and take her home before surgically amputating all her limbs down to nubs. I'd build a machine to feed water and take care of waste as she became my personal pocket pussy. Her babies will be raised to either work in the rice field or become part of my breeding harem

This bitch is gonna get her throat fucked first for over an hour until she can barely breathe and her makeup is messe up, then I fuck her pussy and give her a nice creampie before throwing her naked outside in an alleyway where homeless people can then use her.

I would go to her work place force her into a room
Then I would lock the door behind me and then rip her clothes off
If shes naked i would suck her tits dry and then let her suck my dick
After that I would fuck her pussy as hard as i can until i cum inside her pussy

x

After that, I'd start fucking her pussy exclusively until she starts crying. Cumming inside her pussy multiple times a day, every time cumming deeper until I stretch my way to her womb, where I'd penetrate it every time and flood her until she's pregnant, giving nutrients through my cum to the developing fetus until she's ready to pop again, where I'd insert a diaphragm into her cervix to prevent the baby from coming out while i fuck her as her pussy contracts around my cock, when she's breastfeeding our child, I'd fuck her hours after giving birth while I suck on her other tit

I would call my four best friends and plow the shit out of her. Shove all of our dicks in her mouth at once and fuck her so hard she fucking bleeds. She would be begging us to stop but we would go harder. We would all cum all over her perfect face.

WWYD to my gf?

I'd whip my cock out and facefuck her on the spot.

Then after getting harder and hornier I'd pin her down and vertically throatfuck her even harder with my balls smacking her chin, not letting her pull back and breathe until I blow a load straight down her throat

A nice titfuck till I nut all over her face

I start giving her fertility drugs so she can release more eggs at once. I fuck her missionary again as she cries that she doesn't want another baby. I say get ready for three. I flood her womb once again, however, I fuck her for 10 hours straight, cumming more and more until I force her to cum by rubbing a vibrator over her clit. After she's knocked up again, I fuck her from dinner till midnight. Coating her insides with cum. I plug her pussy each time so no cum leaks out. Then I hire two trannys to take her ass and mouth every week while I work her pussy. Using electric shocks to make her pussy tighten. I fuck her ass as she's giving birth to our children and instruct the elder children to care for them until they can be dropped off at her mothers house.

Tie up infront of her family, slowly cut her clothes off her revealing those huge titties, then make them find household objects to fuck her with, the one that gets the biggest inside her lives....
How about these? Make it real brutal

she got a 8/10 body but a 11/10 cray. Shame though :/

I'd tear open that brunette's shirt and feel up her perky tits.

Then I'd push her down to the floor and doggystyle her, yanking on her hair to make her work her hips.

If she tries to fight back I'll tie the ripped remains of her shirt and asphyxiate her with it till she weakens and accepts her fucking.

I'd nut in her raw and once she passes out I'll take off her heels, give them a sniff, then lick her feet

AH! She'd fucking rape ME probably yeesh

I'd take them both home with me after a night out and cuff them to each other then a radiator in my basement. I knock them out with drugs then surgically attach a zipper that goes straight to their uterus. I'd wake them up and make the other watch as I impregnate the blind first then the brunette. Fucking them everyday until delivery. Instead of pushing my children out I'd use the zipper to not mess up the tightness of their pussies. I'd fuck them as an illegal alien delivered them to their parents, keeping his silence or getting deported

Have her get on all fours at the end of the couch and have her suck my dick for a bit. After I'd proceed to fuck her doggystyle, while pulling on her hair, until I cum in her pussy.

Fucking love these! Sick and twisted! Anyone wanna do a snuff?

she looks like someone who would like to be fucked by a machine while a public is watching her through a dark glass, without her knowing who or how many see her

Yeah she probably would, shes clearly a whore who likes showing her body off, probably a very easy fuck!
She should get tied up drunk outside a busy club late at night, as strangers start noticing her they all start using her pretty face as a fuck hole, tearing her shirt open and letting everyone admire those titties

Post some PAWGs for god's sake, too many slim college girls

Id knock all her teeth out and fuck her mouth

It looks cute, I would like to fill that little face with a lot of semen, tie it to a wooden base and hit it with a plastic shovel your ass to see how your pretty eyes cry

Dislocate both her shoulders so that outfit droops to normal proportions then do her doggy on the bed so she has trouble holding herself up

Id remove her ears with a belt sander then give her a jarhead haircut and send her into kabul naked

WWYD 2 my girlfriend?

Take her outside and tell her to start working then take her back inside after she's all sweaty and make some mulatto Babies

Id take all her fingertips down to the first knuckle with chicken shears to prevent her putting those hideous fake nails on her man hands, then I'd check her panties for a peen and if she was packing one the shears would end that shit in a flash

Fucking hell OP i want to stretch ber asshole until she screams. Moar!

I'd make her cum then

Knock those front two bunny teef out with a claw hammer then sit on her mouth and shit

Anyone please?

I can picture "accidentally" knocking her out right before I drag her into my shed, where her screams and cries for help can't be heard. After tying her down and stuffing her asshole with my cock and various items in my shed, i got ready for one final pummeling. Taping her mouth shut, i fucked her asshole until the tears and mascara ran down her cute little face. As i was climaxing, i slammed her face into the floor of my shed, choking her until her squirming stopped as I filled her cum dumpster asshole until i was dry.

Have any more??

Fuck yes I do! Please continue

Be brutal. Make me watch.

pic related

more faggot

Last one. Fuck her in front of me and steal her from me. Make her fall in love with you and your cock.

Id say show me more

You are very strange.
Well, if you ask. I have been going to the gym for almost six months. Pumped up my muscles and calmly lifted everything that is heavier than 70 kg. And I also like knives, I'll raise it higher than you can. I'll cut it off like my dick. I will deeply and strongly fuck her in my mouth, until she flows like a dumb bitch at a party at the sight of the leader of the school football team. But I'm not that, I'm worse. I'll fuck her and smear my cum and her slobber, on her own face, using my dick. I will squeeze her breast as hard as she can, until she begins to moan with pain. When I finish with her mouth, I will sharply push my dick into her pussy. I feel how it flows and radiates heat. I'll start fucking without stopping. And God knows I'm like a jackhammer. I do not stop, I will do it until her screams turn into a subtle groan, because she will rip the voice, screaming from the buzz.
I like to watch people watching me, I want to humiliate, insult and beat more. On your eyes, I'll beat her in the face, choke, beat on the ass until bloody bruises. When I'm done with her pussy, I'll go into anal sex. Most likely she had no such experience. I'll fuck her and fuck her.

Post more cunt

wwyd?

Anyone wanna snuff this whore?

I would fuck her face until she pukes and cries

Femanon post with timestamp, and I'll give a good long wwyd.

WWYD?

smack her with my big dick and smash the living fuck out of her

wwyd gf

I would cum in every hole of hers

get help

wwyd ? will reply

Moar?

Fuck her over the edge of the fountain, cum inside and leave her dripping all day

fuck her while whipping her ass with that belt, and then cum inside her

Fuck her over a table while proclaiming myself Tsar
Now wwyd

Bump

mother of my child

Would rip it to shreds...the dress that is! Then fuck her over and over with the biggest dildo I could find!!