>tfw born a Pajeet

Help me, /int, I want to get the fuck out of here.

>Education minister says cow is the only animal that inhales and exhales oxygen
>Cow piss being promoted as a health drink, government run hospitals to now use cow piss as a disinfectant
>A judge says that cow should be made the national animal and that the peacock is the national bird because it does not have sex
>Apparently peacocks have sex by drinking tears of each other
>Politicians says that rape is sometimes right and sometimes wrong
>General Secretary of ruling party's parent organisation says marital rape is impossible
>Prime Minister says ancient Indians knew plastic surgery because of which one of the Indian gods has the head of an elephant (literaly)
>Chief of the Indian Science Society says that ancient Indians invented aeroplanes and atom bombs in like 4000BC
>Chief Minister of an Indian state says that if women are going to wear jeans they might as well as go naked
>People are being killed by mobs for being seen with cows (literaly)
>People are being killed for getting into road accidents with cows
>All this while people continue to shit by the side of the roads

I'm sick and tired of this bullshit, Sup Forums. Could you tell me of a nice country where Indians are not treated badly?

>tfw your country's so bad, there are around a 100 different separatist movements going on

Don't seek white appeasement, especially the kind here, respect is earned not granted

I just want to emmigrate brah

Then embark on immigration proceedings and seek your personal interests

But eventually you'll need to contribute to the betterment of your home community

Try Australia, it's good for what ails ya.

>>Prime Minister says ancient Indians knew plastic surgery because of which one of the Indian gods has the head of an elephant (literaly)

There's actually some truth to this one. Some of the earliest surgical procedures for nose reconstruction were described by ancient Indian physicians.

As for the rest of it, lol sorry mate.

wtf

Communist Republic of India.

Is the cow cult really all over India? Aren't there less-hick provinces you can move to where people care less?

>The minister also stated several health benefits of cows such as going near a cow can heal cold and cough. Cow dung contains Vitamin B that can soak radioactivity, he said.

Jobs are limited to the six or eight big cities, the rest of India is gypsy tier

This, we are FULL

The only non-negotiable visa is the business one, Indian and Chinese businessmen can walk into any western country at their pleasure

Need at least a cool mil for that bra

I thought investor visas began at 250K

The most important discovery I've ever made is that rich people don't play by the rules

It was 500k and I think they just raised it

>Apparently peacocks have sex by drinking tears of each other
Do they banter first? /ourguys/

>General Secretary of ruling party's parent organisation says marital rape is impossible
he's right you know

>7
INDIA PROVES THAT IMMIGRANTS RAPE BECAUSE OF IQ NOT RELIGION/CULTURE

how true is all of this?
i can imagine all the politician shitty statements, but is the line about cow piis true?

Do a Google search mate.
Also Indian scientists are now trying to extract gold from cow piss