My boyfriend is great, but doesn’t dig cartoons that much. He couldn’t get into futurama with me...

> My boyfriend is great, but doesn’t dig cartoons that much. He couldn’t get into futurama with me, hates Seth green on family guy, and only thinks Roger the alien is funny in American dad.
> He recently downloaded all the king of the hill eps for me, knowing I love it most. He does a spot on hank impression that cracks me up, but always said he just couldn’t get into the show because he didn’t think it was funny, and that Bobby was annoying.
> Sum episodes are good to try and show him how funny and great this show is? Maybe light on Bobby or really endearing Bobby episodes to change his view.

how about the episode where he turns himself into pickle rick

maybe start liking less shitty cartoons? get into anime, its great

Aqua Teen Hunger Force you fucking missile rat

I could never figure out if King of the Hill was targeted at cosmopolitan liberals laughing at small town conservative folk, or at small town conservative folk laughing at cosmopolitan liberals' misconceptions of what small town conservative life is like.

if he likes roger from american dad it sounds like maybe you should just non stop be farting in his face

both

Show him the one where Bobby gets Gout from eating too much deli meat. Trust me itll turn anyone into a fan of him. When the doctor tells Bobby he has Gout, Hank says "my boy aint no ghoul!!"

Both. It transcended either sides and looked at it all from a top down point of view, as aposed to the usual 'Other side of the fence' satire.

Do you know how long I've been searching for a girl that also likes King of the Hill?

Drop that zero and get with this hero, baby.

how do you know OP is a woman bucko

I sell souls and soul accessories... for souls.

INTERLINKED

>>

[spoiler]newfag detected [/spoiler]

>implying KotH is better for anything more than letting it play in the background while getting ready at 5 or 6am

Kys OP

You can discuss fishing here

What is green text???

OP, post a face picture of yourself, and I will let you know whether or not you are worth pretending to like a cartoon for.