God tier android games

>God tier android games
I spend a lot of hours playing Polytopia, it's like a Civilization that I can play while I shit

Final Fantasy V. I've played through it three times on GBA and now once on Android.

go on

>God tier android games

the mobile gaming industry is dead, all that remains are fucking cars games, runner games & same ass rebranded strategy shit, now there's one with Game of Thrones branding as well but underneath it's the same shit from 2012.

*cards

Mobile gaming is a dumpster fire aimed at grandmas and children.

I play mostly gacha style games and as long as you don't get sucked in they could be fun. Pokemon Go is shit but the community is pretty cool.

Have you tried Terrigenesis? Godly game. It's all about terraforming planets for human inhabitants and then making them succeed. If you like games like Civ and plague inc it's totally worth the try.

Can I plug my youtube? It's all about mobile games.

Duuuuuude i love that game but they have a civilization on the app store for 10$

no

Ah yes, Terrigenesis & Civlization VI are the only two I'd recommend. The latter however is likely only available on iOS tho.

Civ VI? It's free for me lol.

Lucky bastard but i enjoy star wars commander the best. Its like clash of clans but not lame and with ATATs and shit. Pick Imperials because the faggy rebels suck

wrekt

I also want to recommend hungry hearts diner. Might not be OP's cup of tea but it's good. It's a super sad story game that plays a bit like diner dash. Weird combo but chill AF

burrito bison, pako, voxelRogue, Shelter (if it crashed less on nox...), tasiaker, ambition of the slimes, gunman taco truck and uniwar

Auralux is the best android game. Prove me wrong.....pro tip you cant.

World of Guns is the only one I play

Civilization Revolution 2 was the best apk I've ever downloaded

Only game I play

Runescape Mobile when it comes out.

Hell yes Star Wars Commander hands down is the best android game