Homeowners of Sup Forums...

Homeowners of Sup Forums. What does it mean when my neighbor's wife always happens to be in her backyard doing housework dressed like this in clear view of my second floor window? I also notice she'll only do it when my wife's not home.

Is she tryna fuck or is this just typical homeowner shit? (just bought the house in November)

Pic related

It means she's doing housework in her backyard in comfortable clothing, you creep

If your house has a second floor and you can look into your neighbours backyard you live in a shit house.

Typical, why would you risk something that close to your own house? Too close to where you eat.

means fucking nothing. my neighbour used to wander around in a thin dress with no underwear and I'd get upskirts and downblouses all the time, she was just a whitetrash bitch who dressed shit around the house.

I mean, in all fairness, I kinda have to stand on a chair, but that's besides the point.

Dude thats my mom

means you should rape her

Means nothing unless she makes eye contact with u smiles and bends over then checks if u r looking.

do you live in vegas or arizona?

She gave me a whole little show yesterday

hnnnnngh. So close.

Scottsdale

ya houses be on top of eachother like that in the desert

>In clear view of my 2nd floor window
>have to stand on a chair

Make up your mind op

This for real OP. Those clothes are completely normal. Your making connections that don't exist.

Ha, stand on a chair to see out the window. She's actually super nice, and her husband's a cool dude. It's just funny the timing of it. I work from home, and it's easy to notice how she'll only come outside and do housework when neither her man, or my wife is home (which appears to be pretty often)

/thread

yup i agree hes a fgt, kidding himself

Women do shit for attention, you won't know forsure unless you approach her, and gauge her reactions.

Just go over, and ask for some "sugar"

oya she wants your dick

go over to her house completely naked next time she does this

Only one way to be sure OP
When you see her out there, go out naked where she can see you. Best case: you get laid; worst: you are that creep next door (which obviously you already are anyway)
Good Luck OP

kek
>labeled as sex offender

>Go to her house
>Knock on the door
>Drop your pants
>"Hey gurl, u want sum'"
>Profit???

Care to explain how you're viewing her from a second floor window while still taking pictures that aren't viewed from above?

It means she doesn't want to over dress for mundane ass house work.

It's not a sign.

She doesn't think of her being in her backyard as a ploy to make your peepee tingle.

You really aren't very good at this life, are you?

He needs moar info user, he needs her to be butt ass nekkid

>Is that a woman minding her own business?
>On her own property?
>Not naked or even acknowledging me?
>CLEARLY she wants me.

OP should have a tracking collar; doesn't make sense with others.

Next time she's doing it just be confidant and clear. Yell from your door "SUSAN ARE YOU TRYING TO SEDUCE ME? IF SO I ACCEPT."

"I accept"

She wants you to climb in her window and rape her. Damn user this is basic shit.

You think too much of yourself. It's not unique behavior. Pic related, a former neighbor.

How'd you take that shot?

Except for this shot...

I don't know man... I don't think all her stuff is all that revealing. And women don't usually know their tits are showing in the pic I am responding to.

If she was wearing thongs and shit, tell me that shit. This is just some woman tending to her pool.

>checked
Got any more of this milf?

lol well you are a confirmed virgin. It means she like to dress comfortably while doing housework you fucking dumbass fag.