I'm looking to buy my very first car

I'm looking to buy my very first car.

Sup Forums what should I buy? I don't want to go over $3300

1995-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse

get a motorcycle instead

2006 honda civic. They last for ever.

1968 Ford Fairlane with a three speed on the tree and a FM radio in it.

Why?

Just buy an late 90's-early 2000's civic, with all stock parts, until you're able to save enough for the next upgrade.

If you don't want to go over $3,300, don't even bother buying a car. You're gonna put more money into fixing it over the next year. Fuck you.

I'm laughing so hard right now. Honestly, if you can't afford more than $3300 then you can't afford a car, period.

Remember the bigger the spoiler the fast the car goes. ;)

Better get yourself a moped you fucking soyboy

1k civic and spend the rest on a few simple mods

you can find.pretty cheap deals on CL find a Mazda parts are interchangeable easily as well

Saturn SL2, might max your budget but they look and run good forever. Civic fans get mad because they're better and faster in every way.

Toyota MR2 or Civic for 500 cash

Got my 98 SC1 for $1800. Runs like a dream.

I picked up a b7 a4 for $2500, and I've put in about that much into it... Never get a German car unless if you hate yourself.

Right? Literally feed it oil and enjoy for life. The bodies on Saturn's are fiber glass so they're light and they never rust and look shifty. Bet you could wax and Polish that bad Boi and it'll look brand new.

I wash and polish it regularly. I was lucky enough to get the Cherry Red SC1. Looks sporty without looking flashy or like something a fuckboy would drive.

Get a Revin.

>>/o/

1983-1987 Toyota Corolla SR5/GTS

Good on gas, easy to maintain, very simple, and great resale value.

01-03 Acura CL Type-S
The price of these cars is increasing every year cause they only made 31k of them. Type-S models came with a stiffer sports suspention and 260hp v6 vtech engine, should be more than enough for your first car. Also its reliable cause, Honda.

Buy an older Corolla or Civic. You can get a decent one for 2500 on CL. Buy a car that is stock and look for one that has few owners, documented maintenance history and lots of pictures in the ad. A good car owner will put effort into selling their vehicle. I also always look for cars that are sold in good neighborhoods. People with money take car of their vehicles. I've been driving 10 to 20 year old Japanese vehicles for 15 years and they've all treated me well.

go to the news papers look for the obituaries you can find great deals on cars this way

>Fuck you.
someone's bitter because they bought a shitty car

not op, but that's a good idea, thanks for the tip

Mines a saucy maroon, got it from the original owner who did nothing but pamper it. The only thing is my rims are chewed up and corroded a bit. Best damn sedan on the road today, every time I see one they're still looking good and truckin.

>>/o/

For that money your not gonna get something flash. Your gonna want to go after historically reliable cars like the civic that is mentioned here. Also look at camrys if possible those can go forever. You may have better luck going private seller than a car yard cause you can talk down a price and cheap car yard cars are gonna be full of problems. It's unlikely you will get warranty either.

Not OP but I want a Toyota 4-Runner as my next car. Thoughts? Everyone I've talked to who owns one is obsessed. There's like a weird 4Runner sub-culture.

The cheapest I can find is about $8000 and probably in shit condition. The nice AE86s are selling for 20-30k

Looks like a Landcruiser, which is popular in Australia. One of the best vehicles for off-roading and camping. Don't know if the 4-runner is a rebrand, but looks pretty similar.