smoke 'em up, sluggo

all the logs.

Always post the best greentext of all time

Smoke 'em up, Sluggo

klk

:/

self-checkout line in the banana store!

and again!

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” Banana guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

also checked

>66
STOP IT

i'm on a fucking roll. ending here tho. night, folks!

WHAT THE FUCK

Who let the dubs out?

Smoke 'em up, Sluggo

Me

The absolute state of YLYL threads now. this shit used to be good, why did i even come back to Sup Forums?

because youre a gay faggot and like looking at the traps

This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch.

Niggers are nice people

Fucking Kek

You 4channers and your superstitions

it's my diary desu

Fuck u replied

call this guy a buttplug ^

You're the buttplug motherfucker

no u

nuh uh

LOST

I really like his toilet seat painting.

Obviously the gun with a sword can both shoot and cut off the arm of the crappy sword with a gun that has no eyes to aim.

Better version

lol not bad man

OMG THESE ALWAYS MAKE ME LOWL! IT NEVER EVER GETS OLD, FAGGOTS!

No

Fuck you

I kept waiting for something funny to happen.. nothing ever did. tahnks phaggo

Do you have any fucking idea how many fucking times my fucking mother has fucking died in her fucking sleep because of fucks like you who post this cancerous fucking content you fuck?!

hehe

Cancer

Yeah so next time you come on the chan actually enjoy it.

Would've been dead on in the 90s

He probably got sued

Powerful triceps thou

This faggot again

>>kek'd