So Sup Forumstards I'm having normie problems

So Sup Forumstards I'm having normie problems.

I've been with my girlfriend for a long long time. She loves me completely. She's sweet, caring, supportive, kind and helpful. Even bordering on obsessive. BUT she's like a 6.5/7. My ex who I had previously lived with was closer to my personal version of a 10.

The issue isn't emotional at all. I'm completely emotionally satisfied. However no amount of weird sex with her satisfies me. Even tho she's totally open to any and all of my fetishes.

Is this the trade off that MUST be made? My ex, while smokin hot, was a selfish sociopath. All of the most physically satisfying relationships I've had are with vapid sluts. Lately she's been talking a lot about getting married. I'd marry her heart in an instant. But not so keen on marrying the body if that makes sense.

TLDR; would you wife a woman who makes you emotionally very happy but doesn't really turn you on any more?

Also I'm sure many of you plebs have been on the receiving end of this situation. What do.

I'm a 9 and my girl is a 6.

Sounds similar to your situation all in all. My thoughts are these: you can only spend so much time fucking, and that doesn't make up for anything else. Also, the level of bullshit you have to deal with for 10s is just past my point of diminishing return at this point.

If rather have an attractive six gagging for it than a ten in wanting cash every fifteen minutes and posting her tits on twitter.

Marry the girl you're okay with living with, not the one you like looking at more.

This nigga.

LOL you're a fuckin faggot
you're retarded too though.

This makes sense to me. I've never really thought about time fucking vs time living.
I've also thought a lot about cheating or getting the occasional hooker but I wouldn't feel okay doing that to my genuinely nice girlfriend.

Honestly that depends on how much fucking you've already done.

I banged my way through about ten years straight. So cheating is too much bother for something not in any way new. But that's me.

Happy vs horny.

That's the decision. I like happy... and my six has zero gag reflex... so... yeah.

I get that. I'm not looking for something new in the bedroom as far as sex acts go. Its just that I don't get turned on looking at my partner (tall, blonde, big ol titties) the way I do thinking or looking at girls that are more my "type" (short, petite, pale, dark hair)

Anyway thanks user for giving thoughtful answers

>has a 6.5/7
>complains
personally, i find a "of 7" scale weird, but to everyone their own
we once had someone rating 5/7, so it seems it is pretty common somewhere...

nigga snigga

It really sounds like you'll probably do something dumb and die alone without giving a shit about our opinions, but think about it this way, how many years does it take a ten to degrade to an unfuckable level? Most people don't age like wine, but milk.

Stop being autistic for just one second mate

Lol I meant more like 6.5 or 7 out of 10.
Who the fuck uses a 7 scale in this context?

If you're seriously thinking about marriage, looks will subside for both women and sex will be on the back burner if you have kids.

Physical attraction is important, but it seems like you have some sexual hangups with weird fetishes.

My advice: If you're going to get married, grow up. A loyal partner is more important than a sex doll. If you don't want to grow up, don't get married.

>The issue isn't emotional at all. I'm completely emotionally satisfied. However no amount of weird sex with her satisfies me. Even tho she's totally open to any and all of my fetishes.
m8, are you like 16 year old?

I have fucked all kinds of girls short, tall, skinny fat, 3's 10's .. and now in my 30's I only need someone smart, caring and not dumb in bed.

Literally stopped caring about sex that much, since as long as we can do it when we have time, it is by far more important to work, achieve, get rich together, travel together.

It's not a trade-off, it's called growing up.
I have fucked so much in my life sex is sort of a substitute for a strong drink. it is nothing special at all now.

At the end - all you will need is to produce a kid.
Nobody and nothing in this world cares if you are satisfied with tingles in your peepee.

No problem. Just happen to have been where you are not too long ago.

Best of luck to you.

this guy gets it

btw, speaking about 10's
I had terribly introvert loser girl in mid-school. She grew up into one of those tanned black haired, what someone would call a 10.

Point is - I know exactly what kind of person she is, and no matter how pretty she made herself to be, she is a retarded cunt deep inside.

Hence my observations are that overtly pretty girls probably compensate for being dumb.
Smart girl with personality will always trump a pretty bimbo.

And there are VERY, VERY rare cases where girls are both - very attractive and very interesting and smart.
Even with athlete chicks it does not work - while they are usually quite attractive, given that they are almost always thin and have plump butts, sports make them dumb, as it is very specific thing to do, and they do it a lot, not having time to ever think about the world etc.

also wtf
>TLDR; would you wife a woman who makes you emotionally very happy but doesn't really turn you on any more?

stop fucking every 5 minutes. Stop fucking for a week and then talk.
you sound like the average dweeb - they meet girls, fuck non stop, and then start cheating, since sex became boring. Woopty do, really?
Here's a thing - even heroin becomes boring, if you do it too often.

similar situ, fuck around dont give a shit

>being this new

yayayaya!

when u only got 7's in your village, you need to improvize