Hey guys. Today I went on a date. It was good. I bought her dinner...

Hey guys. Today I went on a date. It was good. I bought her dinner. She started talking about us dating and how she really clicked with my personality. Then we went for a drive. We talked for a couple hours. Then she told me about how she loved talking to me. Then told me I was too ugly to date her. She wasn't good looking and I was like, wtf? Then she gave me a fucking grocery list about how ugly I was. She gave me a ton of reasons then told me... I wasn't ugly... I just didn't look good. Like wtf? Any thoughts??

Post pictures of you and her. Let us be the judge.

Rape her

No pics guys... It's fuckin Sup Forums lmao

I agree with user. Let us be fair but firm.

If we know you, we wouldn't calm you faggot. You got the ugly.

Make her feel like the one singular piece of shit that she is. An ugly, disgusting, undeserving piece of shit that deserves the firey pits of hell. Also I agree with user

Op here. Like guys. What if a dude did that to a chick? It's fucking stupid

>double dubs
/thread

Tell her she has a stinky pussy. Then tell her she has tit acne.

Fuck man, she chose to date me and take my time and money. She knew what I look like. Even if I am ugly, she knew what she was getting into

>user didn't get to fuck
You're mam is gey

Post pics or cry on Tumblr

Legitimately my ex.

Confront her about it. Stop being a beta cuck. Post screenshots

she's probably one of those autists that get off on being a shithead. don't listen to her OP. i bet you are very handsome.

Srsly tho. Who the fuck just says, "ey you ugly"

This

user is a handsome big boy!

OP is actually a beautiful melanin enriched individual

I know im not the most attractive person, and thats why im trying to date people with the same attractiveness. But apparently you do not own a mirror.

Op here. The worst part is she kept trying to say we should be friends afterward. Then proceeded to list off my shitty features. I'm not really hurt. It's just like wtf

Also she's ugly and has confirmed tit acne. I shot low and got roasted

Feminist

Simple respect exists

Cut her out of your life. She doesn't appreciate you and is a shitty human being

Just a bit of respect. Should I roast her? If so... how?

just leave it. unless you have an awesome way to get revenge right in front of you. then do it, and post about it here after.

Post a pic of her and we'll tell you

I agree with posting the revenge

Tell her that you don't like her tits and they look uneven women are really self conscious about their boobs

Sounds like your date is a sperglord. Ditch that shit. Or you'l be doomed to confusing arguments in your future.

Op here. I can't believe I drove her home after that shit... Fuck I should just leave it be

Jordan Peterson mentions early in his 12 things book about how surveyed women in North America say that 85% of all men are below average in attractiveness, though obviously that's a mathematical fallacy. He explains how it is an evolutionary necessity that women should find us so. Women's brutal judgments are par for the course. As are so many male oddities. Chin up, shoulders back, chest out, and rock on as though she was wrong. Your attitude will have a better chance of winning with her or with others than it will when you're being a beta cuck like you are in this thread. Sure, shit stings bro, we know. Now move on.

Stop being a cry baby

Fuck you right. I'm just being a beta cuck. But honestly... The roast was fucking heavy. But shit, I didn't get into a relationship... Divorce is a bitch

Years ago I knew a really ugly dude who got top tier pussy because he came from a rich family and flaunted it. Dude is disgustingly ugly with bad hygiene but gets the hottest bitches and it really made me realize how awful women are. I'm not the best looking guy but I'm 10 times better looking than this guy, am in much better shape, and actually shower every day and use deodorant (unlike him) yet hot women act like I don't exist. Money and power is all they care about.

Nice trips

CUT HER OUT OF YOUR LIFE!! Tell her that you don't want to see or hear from her again!!

OP is a scared boi. Here she is.

>777223
>Didn't stick the landing
>OP is not crying but confused
I bet you're nan is geyer

basically. it's all about being able to provide them with what they deem as essential for survival.

4/10 OP a lost is a lost, get back up and dust yourself off and call her a faggot.

Get

Let me be clear, OP is NOT interested in this SpergGirl. He's justa hurt boi

ya hoe

Talk about a fucking ball busting bitch

Christ
"I loved talking to you user! Your very ugly too"
passive_aggressive.jpg
Drop her, she won't appreciate ya.

No its not do it right back you idiot, build her up break her down, repeat always stay above it alpha

reroll

Friend of OP here, here's his bashful boi face.

Steal her TV and raep her. Even.

>>beautiful
>>melanin enriched
no

First of all get a different hair cut. Sweet Jesus.

>>Be OP
>>Be actually autistic
>>Go on date with spergy lady
>>get sperged on

Why are you surprised?

user looks average. He'll get a girl to be happy with.
It just ain't this one.

>>average
>>OP
pick one

If true you have the patience of a saint. Fuck, while driving? Not even kidding I'd drop her on the nearest curve. Without braking of course

>Needs a hair cut
>A better style
>Chicken tendies

Im just saying what you should have told her.

Further more your attractiveness was probably not a surprise, she probably saw you when you asked her for a date

Does she have a mutual friend who you rejected?

both of these

Lol I know I'm ugly, but nah man. No mutual friends.

It’s only a mathematical fallacy if you assume a symmetric distribution. In general, the mean need not coincide with the median

He has a mutual friend that rejected her...

OP should kick his ass

Whoa buddy.
I dumped her because she was spergy AF. Sorry for having standards

Don't be a white knight

>>SAGE

He further mentions how each of us has approximately two female ancestors for every one male. Women are and always have been picky as fuck. It's basic Darwinian theory, applies the same to humans as to everything else. Desirable males get more women, statistically speaking.

To OP; fuck that noise and move on, get some self respect and earn a better female. Chalk this dinner up to experience, and rather cheap experience at that.

Hahaha she has no fucking right to call anyone ugly